Author Topic: Tanzania's President Magufuli sacks 10,000 over fake certificates  (Read 1584 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39745362

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Tanzania's President Magufuli sacks 10,000 over fake certificates
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 04:17:03 PM »
He seems to have the right idea. But he needs to be more organized and less impulsive.  His rash personality may be scaring investors.  He should act, but with a more slow but sure approach.  It can't all be done in one day.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 05:01:38 PM »
Lucky TZ. Uhuru is yet to make any bold move on graft, integrity or performance... since that petty sacking of ministers in 2015. If you just attempt to watch KBC and die of boredom, you will know that is the zero quality of Kenya's public services. Yet Uhuru will do NOTHING about it. Part reason for my apathy... am stuck analyzing probabilities without a favorite.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 10:48:26 AM »
Precisely
He seems to have the right idea. But he needs to be more organized and less impulsive.  His rash personality may be scaring investors.  He should act, but with a more slow but sure approach.  It can't all be done in one day.