Author Topic: Luos are radicals for nothijg  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Luos are radicals for nothijg
« on: April 28, 2017, 10:16:59 PM »
We had adongo adongo, miguna miguna and oloo ..the trio were just radicals stuck in Canada. 3 decades on they left to Kenya only to find out their friends had moved on to bigger things..these days only bellicose miguna is left making noise..oo is bankrupt and old ..adongo adongo is still in Canada scheming

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Luos are radicals for nothijg
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 10:21:29 PM »
What do you consider to be "bigger things in life".
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Luos are radicals for nothijg
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:09:41 PM »
What do you consider to be "bigger things in life".
Kichwa

I have learned to ignore Einstein here and his friend Njamlik (they come here from time to time).

The story of Machiavelli could answer this man but then again it is the same as wasting your good cheese on a rat. It eats the cheese but does not appreciate it! Or serving an alcoholic your most vintage wine. May even insult you.

Machiavelli lost his job when the Medici family despots returned after the revolution that overthrew them had failed. He would later live without a steady job having been blacklisted by the Medici family. He tried to please them even writing The Prince to them so he could be restored to work for the government and earn a salary but to no avail.

In short we only hear about the Medici family through knowing Machiavelli. There are statues around the globe in honor of Machiavelli but I doubt there is any for the despotic family of Medici.

I am told the epitaph on his grave read: "No eulogy would be a match for such a great name"

I know some great thieves who are written about. The problem is most of their descendants even abandon the use of names that might link them to the thieves. There is a move to remove the image of a former US president who was found to have been a slave owner!

What are the chances that Trump the Pussy Grabber would end up on a coin? Or have a monument in Washington?

Machiavelli is known for his art. He was a Historian, Political Scientist, a dramatist, scientist, philosopher etc. For their wealth, the  Medici family are simply known as thieves and despots.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread