Author Topic: Kalonzo in Kitengela  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Kalonzo in Kitengela
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 08:05:38 PM »
I am not obliged to provide an account of the political rallies. I used to text parliamentary proceedings from Kenya to RCB and TOP in those days when TV could not be seen outside the borders and the government was scared of the internet. I stopped the service. The things we do when idealists!

Believe it or not people can and do stay away from rallies. Just ask Ruto when he is hiring buses from Nandi and Uasin Gishu schools to ferry people to Mumias so he can scare GEMA with his "Luhya Support" and get more money for Luhya Bribes.

You asked for the details of the NASA policies. Obviously you won't like some like the promise by Joho. You may not even find any important. That is nature of a manifesto. If you don't like it I hope you then vote for the one you like. Perhaps Jubilee.l

I have however out of the goodness of my very generous and kind heart provided a brief summary for you.

That little joke?

These rallies are filling up to capacity. I am sure they would be empty like Ruto's in Mumias, if NASA leaders kept returning without what the people want to hear.

Really?   In a country where idle and bored people will gather at anything that offers "relief"---a road accident, a police killing, news that a couple is "stuck" in some room, etc.   

I urge you to attend a few ... For instance in Tana River, Joho has promised to work hard to ensure that a Raila Odinga Government spread some Port roles from Mombasa and Lamu to Tana River.

Yes, hearing Joho promise to work hard is reason enough to attend one of these things.   

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »
I am convinced by the evidence that you are pro-Jubilee.

You do question NASA and before that CORD. I could never take away that from you. However it is limited to NASA / CORD. You do not subject Jubilee to the same scrutiny.

I have also noted that you extract your interrogation questions from Jubilee talking points.

You again betray your Jubilee sympathies by asking the same vexatious question that seeks assumes the Opposition is some kind of Government Think Tank: " to help poor wanainchi get jobs so we can pay for".

Why do you keep on wrongly assuming I'm a Jubilee sympathizer? Because I point out how shallow and dishonest NASA is? Well, Jubilee is also shallow and dishonest.

I'll try to be very clear and hope you'll finally understand me: in my opinion, there is absolutely no difference between Jubilee and NASA or whatever moniker these charlatans come up with.

Zero.

Try and think outside the box, wouldn't you?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 08:16:16 PM »
I am convinced by the evidence that you are pro-Jubilee.

You do question NASA and before that CORD. I could never take away that from you. However it is limited to NASA / CORD. You do not subject Jubilee to the same scrutiny.

I have also noted that you extract your interrogation questions from Jubilee talking points.

Whatever makes your day, amigo.

You're here 24/7 trying to flog product A as a superior replacement to product B. So why should I question you on  product B, cause that ain't what you're trying to sell to us here? I'm questioning why you insist product A is what's best for us and why we should buy it. Defend your product.

Kapisch?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 08:19:08 PM »
I am not obliged to provide an account of the political rallies.

No, you are not obliged to.   But when you come here all excited and spewing pages on how great NASA is, you should expect a few questions.

You asked for the details of the NASA policies. Obviously you won't like some like the promise by Joho.

A promise by Joho to "work hard to ensure that a Raila Odinga Government spread some Port roles from Mombasa and Lamu to Tana River" is an example of the details of NASA policies?   Amazing.   And Kalonzo will work hard on corruption, Wetangula on Kriegler report, etc., right? 
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2017, 08:30:56 PM »
Whatever makes your day, amigo.

You're here 24/7 trying to flog product A as a superior replacement to product B. So why should I question you on  product B, cause that ain't what you're trying to sell to us here? I'm questioning why you insist product A is what's best for us and why we should buy it. Defend your product.

Kapisch?