Author Topic: Donald Trump will be impeached by the GOP  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Donald Trump will be impeached by the GOP
« on: December 24, 2016, 12:03:59 PM »
Seriously? I've been thinkin the Democrats have been ridiculous with the recount effort and the attempt to flip electors but Trump calling for a nuclear arms race?

Is he daft or insane?  :o

I've never made predictions in siasa before but I'll attempt one now. The GOP controlled Congress will impeach Donald Trump next year. They want to secure power to their party so will back him solidly till inauguration for now, but I think we will have a president Pence soon.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Donald Trump will be impeached by the GOP
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 12:13:17 PM »
Trump will be president for 8 years ..I think you underestimate white priveledge. Congress is controlled right now by GOP anarchists who do not believe even in science. White America will reelect trump

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 05:48:33 PM »
its too early to make informed predictions on Trump.  Both of you could be right. If Trump continues this way he will either be impeached or will be a one term president.  On the other hand if he changes tact and start governing from the center he may do 8.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 06:00:47 PM »
He's there to overthrow the status quo & "political correctness" like fascists do. The only way he can do that is go nuclear. Fulfil the forefathers meaning finish the Nazi mission. He may indeed be the last president of the USA as was known before he was elected. USA will no longer be a superpower. It's gonna be littered with poverty, tragedy, destruction, some horrendous atrocities.

"Drain the swamp"

The term alludes to the historical drainingof swamps to keep mosquito populations low to combat malaria.

In other words he idealizes mass culling. A man that age doesn't care for integrity and policies. He's after immortality & eugenics. Kill the poor, harvest their organs for science, organ donations, rejuvenation policies, resources more plentiful for the elites. Putin is obsessed with immortality & they have that commonality in their souls.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 07:11:01 PM »
But who is the arms race against?  Putin his daddy?  I don't think so.  This tweet does reveal a disturbing personality.  But it is otherwise, empty rhetoric.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 08:16:10 PM »
We always talk about the  vices of a  fledgling democracy like Kenya but we are now finding out that democracy is nothing like fine wine-it never gets better with age.

But who is the arms race against?  Putin his daddy?  I don't think so.  This tweet does reveal a disturbing personality.  But it is otherwise, empty rhetoric.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 07:03:39 AM »
I was confused about that as well but it must be Putin because I understand he had spoken earlier in the week about something like that. But he also said in response to a question on Trump's tweet that his country would not be dragged into an arms race they can't afford. So the Chinese or N. Korea? Who even knows? But why tweet cryptic messages about the most dangerous weapons on earth knowing very well the U.S. is not the only nation with capacity and access? I  am starting to get a really bad feeling about this. My Christmas prayer now is that Trump doesn't destroy the whole damn planet or the entire species!!!!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 07:28:37 PM »
I was confused about that as well but it must be Putin because I understand he had spoken earlier in the week about something like that. But he also said in response to a question on Trump's tweet that his country would not be dragged into an arms race they can't afford. So the Chinese or N. Korea? Who even knows? But why tweet cryptic messages about the most dangerous weapons on earth knowing very well the U.S. is not the only nation with capacity and access? I  am starting to get a really bad feeling about this. My Christmas prayer now is that Trump doesn't destroy the whole damn planet or the entire species!!!!

If not Putin, there is really nobody close.  So it is just Trump's insecurities.  Granted, it's risky business handing this guy the reins of power.  Borderline loose cannon.  Really not much different from that North Korean midget, with a lot more power.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman