Author Topic: Attempt on Ngilu's Life Fails But Ex Kitui Mayor Killed  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Attempt on Ngilu's Life Fails But Ex Kitui Mayor Killed
« on: December 16, 2016, 03:37:23 PM »
My opinion: Jubilee is behind this.

The Ethnic Rag is already sanitizing the murder (see highlighted)

Former Kitui mayor Martha Mwangangi has been crushed to death and former Lands minister Charity Ngilu has cheated death after protests opposing the demolition of kiosks turned tragic in Kitui town on Friday.

Mrs Ngilu was almost run over by the county government fire engine that killed Ms Mwangangi.

Eyewitnesses told the Nation that the driver of the fire engine was trying to scare away a crowd that had threatened to torch another county vehicle when he ran over Ms Mwangangi.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Attempt on Ngilu's Life Fails But Ex Kitui Mayor Killed
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 03:48:02 PM »
This is simple to decipher: Like the ISIS terrorist in Nice, he mowed through a crowd ruthlessly. There is no such thing as "trying to scare a crowd" with a 40 ton metal contraption.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 04:06:49 PM »
This is simple to decipher: Like the ISIS terrorist in Nice, he mowed through a crowd ruthlessly. There is no such thing as "trying to scare a crowd" with a 40 ton metal contraption.

Simple to decipher? Like the Nice attack? Where in the world did you get that from?

According to the article, "The truck was heading to Kalundu, where the protesters had lit bonfires and barricaded the Kitui-Thika road, when it ploughed into the crowd, killing the ex-mayor as other demonstrators escaped death by a whisker."

So according to your logic, Jubilee knew beforehand the protesters would light a fire and that the firetruck would be called into service (maybe through clairvoyance by borrowing Makau Mutua's crystal ball)? Or wait, I hear you scream, Jubilee arranged for the protests knowing Ngilu would be there, organized or hoped for the firetruck to be called, and then plowed into the crowd, hoping to kill Ngilu?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 04:49:08 PM »
Empedocles

1. Jubilee need not have known beforehand that the protestors would barricade roads? Any reason why you think they should have known beforehand to stage an assassination? That is not my logic Philosopher. It is yours entirely.
2. It is however possible that Jubilee knew about the demos beforehand (again not that it was essential for an assassination attempt on Ngilu). Feel free to ask for a detailed explanation as why I so insist.
3. Jubilee needs no witch doctor to know that a truck engine would be called to a demo. Fire Trucks have become a quintessential presence at all demos (peaceful or otherwise) - read the foregoing in conjunction with 1 & 2.
4. I could never possibly allege that Ngilu arranged the demos. Based on the article you lavishly quoted, she went to join the demos to support the Poor. I wonder how you missed that thou respectable Philosopher and Citizen of Acragas.
5. While I have nowhere prior to this claimed that Jubilee had precursory knowledge of Ngilu's plans to join the demo, I strongly hold that Jubilee may well have known Ngilu was to come and even tracked every last millimeter of her peregrination. Again feel free to demand I explain why I so believe.
6. Nowhere have I said or implied that Jubilee organized the crowd. One does not need to organize a crowd to send a truck to mow through it as we saw in Nice or during the assassination of Alexander Kipsang Arap Muge
7. I have stated that Jubilee intended to kill Ngilu. I award you half a point for that.

Simple to decipher? Like the Nice attack? Where in the world did you get that from?

According to the article, "The truck was heading to Kalundu, where the protesters had lit bonfires and barricaded the Kitui-Thika road, when it ploughed into the crowd, killing the ex-mayor as other demonstrators escaped death by a whisker."

So according to your logic, Jubilee knew beforehand the protesters would light a fire and that the firetruck would be called into service (maybe through clairvoyance by borrowing Makau Mutua's crystal ball)? Or wait, I hear you scream, Jubilee arranged for the protests knowing Ngilu would be there, organized or hoped for the firetruck to be called, and then plowed into the crowd, hoping to kill Ngilu?

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 05:34:11 PM »
Empedocles

1. Jubilee need not have known beforehand that the protestors would barricade roads? Any reason why you think they should have known beforehand to stage an assassination? That is not my logic Philosopher. It is yours entirely.

So, maybe they had a driver-assassin on standby all along, just in case such a scenario occurs? Or does Jubilee have assassins stationed all over the country just waiting for a chance to mow down an opposition politician?

2. It is however possible that Jubilee knew about the demos beforehand (again not that it was essential for an assassination attempt on Ngilu). Feel free to ask for a detailed explanation as why I so insist.

Yes yes, do explain why you think so.

3. Jubilee needs no witch doctor to know that a truck engine would be called to a demo. Fire Trucks have become a quintessential presence at all demos (peaceful or otherwise) - read the foregoing in conjunction with 1 & 2.

Huh? Again I ask, Jubilee had a assassin on standby just in case this fire-engine is called out and Ngilu happens to be there to be conveniently run over?

4. I could never possibly allege that Ngilu arranged the demos. Based on the article you lavishly quoted, she went to join the demos to support the Poor. I wonder how you missed that thou respectable Philosopher and Citizen of Acragas.

The article was supplied by you, not me. Did you read it? By the way, thanks for the compliment.

5. While I have nowhere prior to this claimed that Jubilee had precursory knowledge of Ngilu's plans to join the demo, I strongly hold that Jubilee may well have known Ngilu was to come and even tracked every last millimeter of her peregrination. Again feel free to demand I explain why I so believe.

I demand.

6. Nowhere have I said or implied that Jubilee organized the crowd. One does not need to organize a crowd to send a truck to mow through it as we saw in Nice or during the assassination of Alexander Kipsang Arap Muge

I never accused you of stating that Jubilee organized the crowd. Forget Nice and newly introduced side-topic Muge, which have nothing to do with your assertion that Jubilee just tried to assassinate Ngilu.

7. I have stated that Jubilee intended to kill Ngilu. I award you half a point for that.

Again, I ask how do you think they planned all this?

Nice try but no cigar.

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 06:06:43 PM »
@resident conspiracy theorist, who was jubilee trying to assasinate in the Naivasha explosion?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 10:25:01 PM »
Life is so cheap in Kenya even law enforcement have been given a license to kill with impunity. SO many youth have been branded terrorists and summarily executed by police assassins. So, anyone in power can order killings and get away with it.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 10:35:06 PM »
Agencies chose to erect bumps without any warning and 44pple are killed instantly and no formal investigation (from the executive or parliament) to hold anyone accountable. Just the usual "sorry" crap. Life goes on for those kids, mothers, etc left penniless from the tragedy.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 10:37:10 PM »
Empedocles

So, maybe they had a driver-assassin on standby all along, just in case such a scenario occurs? Or does Jubilee have assassins stationed all over the country just waiting for a chance to mow down an opposition politician?
A. He could have been standing by or not. It is immaterial and totally irrelevant. He may well have been several kilometers away. Yes Jubilee has assassins everywhere. As we saw with Juma, dozens of Imams and lay muslims, Shahid Butt (Owner of Modern Coast) etc. 

B. Jubilee (=read Uhuru) eavesdrops on telephones illegally. They target the opposition which Ngilu has embraced: http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/11/04/uhuru-taps-my-calls-raila-claims-asks-jubilee-to-stop-itare-dam_c1450158

Huh? Again I ask, Jubilee had a assassin on standby just in case this fire-engine is called out and Ngilu happens to be there to be conveniently run over?
C. Asked and answered. I may add: Ngilu did not just happen to be there: Ms Mwangangi and Mrs Ngilu had come to show solidarity with traders whose kiosks were flattened on Thursday night : http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Former-Kitui-mayor-killed-in-anti-demolition-chaos/1056-3488698-e3cj8l/index.html

The article was supplied by you, not me. Did you read it? By the way, thanks for the compliment.
D. ???

I demand.
D(i) Asked and answered (see B. above)

I never accused you of stating that Jubilee organized the crowd. Forget Nice and newly introduced side-topic Muge, which have nothing to do with your assertion that Jubilee just tried to assassinate Ngilu.

E. I'll help you out. Nice and Muge are relevant examples of trucks employed as weapons of political killings. In Nice a truck drove from nowhere to mow in to a crowd; Muge was taken out by a truck as he left Katakwa after a public threat by a Moi Minister. Now Philosopher, wipe your eyes and see the clear similarity between those killings and the attempt on Ngilu.

As a Kenyan I am used to simply seeing the outcome of these secret and nefarious plans which invariably result in death.

Nice try but no cigar.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 10:44:17 PM »
@resident conspiracy theorist, who was jubilee trying to assasinate in the Naivasha explosion?
Now that you mention it, I can't overlook the fact that it could have been an assassination or an assassination attempt. here are the possible explanations:

1. They could have been targeting some opposition politician
2. Or some largely invisible Kenyan (like the late Butt)
3. Or a Satanic ritual (common around election time) ; http://nipate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42971&hilit=mama+ngina+made+a+pact+lucifer

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 12:11:47 AM »
An assassin who's chosen method is to drive a fire engine into a crowd can't be very bright.  Proof: the target managed to escape.   Man needs to issue a refund and then find another line of work.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 09:31:10 AM »
Empedocles

A. He could have been standing by or not. It is immaterial and totally irrelevant. He may well have been several kilometers away. Yes Jubilee has assassins everywhere. As we saw with Juma, dozens of Imams and lay muslims, Shahid Butt (Owner of Modern Coast) etc. 

B. Jubilee (=read Uhuru) eavesdrops on telephones illegally. They target the opposition which Ngilu has embraced: http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/11/04/uhuru-taps-my-calls-raila-claims-asks-jubilee-to-stop-itare-dam_c1450158

C. Asked and answered. I may add: Ngilu did not just happen to be there: Ms Mwangangi and Mrs Ngilu had come to show solidarity with traders whose kiosks were flattened on Thursday night : http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Former-Kitui-mayor-killed-in-anti-demolition-chaos/1056-3488698-e3cj8l/index.html

D. ???

I demand.
D(i) Asked and answered (see B. above)

E. I'll help you out. Nice and Muge are relevant examples of trucks employed as weapons of political killings. In Nice a truck drove from nowhere to mow in to a crowd; Muge was taken out by a truck as he left Katakwa after a public threat by a Moi Minister. Now Philosopher, wipe your eyes and see the clear similarity between those killings and the attempt on Ngilu.

As a Kenyan I am used to simply seeing the outcome of these secret and nefarious plans which invariably result in death.

Nice try but no cigar.

Wow, Jubilee must be very very smart, based on all the stuff you accuse them of.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 09:33:29 AM »
Well, I never imagined anybody who would mow through a crowd with a 40 ton mobile metal and later claim he wanted to stop people from torching a County vehicle is remotely close to bright.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 09:41:28 AM »

Wow, Jubilee must be very very smart, based on all the stuff you accuse them of.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 09:48:09 AM »

Yeah but you're convinced Jubilee is so smart they had fire-truck assassin drivers (presumably among many others) on standby all over the country just waiting to mow down oppositions figures when tires are burnt during demonstrations.

Who would have thought of that?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2016, 09:55:53 AM »
Empedocles

Is it smart to have fire trucks stationed "all over the country" to assassinate people? (not that I said any such thing)

Yeah but you're convinced Jubilee is so smart they had fire-truck assassin drivers (presumably among many others) on standby all over the country just waiting to mow down oppositions figures when tires are burnt during demonstrations.

Who would have thought of that?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2016, 10:40:26 PM »
Omollo,

We all know jubilants are no saints.  You don't need conspiracy theories to prove that.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman