Author Topic: Kabura Blames Waiguru  (Read 7711 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kabura Blames Waiguru
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2016, 11:30:30 PM »
Kadudu precisely ...the capacity for nys to absorb such a budget is not there. I shudder to think what looting is going on in defence ministry and security dockets ...Kenya is not lucky because it has failed to produce characters that can rise above wanton looting and destruction of society for no reason but just because they can

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kabura Blames Waiguru
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2016, 11:56:25 PM »
Kadudu precisely ...the capacity for nys to absorb such a budget is not there. I shudder to think what looting is going on in defence ministry and security dockets ...Kenya is not lucky because it has failed to produce characters that can rise above wanton looting and destruction of society for no reason but just because they can

The economist David Ndii laid this out quite bare in a series of stories in the Daily Nation. I thought him over critical of Jubilee but he makes perfect sense now. Eurobond is a done deal too: he simply asked, where did the 250B go? Sadly the voting robots don't care.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels