Author Topic: Kabura Blames Waiguru  (Read 7705 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kabura Blames Waiguru
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 03:11:00 PM »
Look like Waiguru is desperately trying to deflect blame to WSR via Farouk Kibet when her fingerprints and footprints are all over the crime scene. You can't imagine she was the all powerful CS who transferred rugut through an SMS. Rugut is somebody that I know as person of great integrity.

She is trying to create doubts.  There may be doubts.  But looked at holistically, there are no reasonable ones.  You'd have to believe the joke that Kabura single handedly defrauded NYS of billions.

A good prosecutor would make a deal with Kabura, Mangiti and a few others currently in court to put Waiguru away for many years.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 12:13:05 AM »
Waiguru has never met her former hairdresser. That "crazy woman". I wonder if phone records can help.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 11:01:47 AM »
After being grilled, Ann Waiguru hosts an exclusive party.

Donald Kipkorir reporting live:

Tonite, Her Excellency Anne Waiguru invited me to join a small select group of friends to present her vision of Kirinyaga County. Am humbled to call her my friend. For long, I behaved to her, like those Pharisees who brought that woman to Jesus accusing her of prostitution without bringing the men she slept with .. in life, we all enjoy accusing without evidence, but the truth sets all free ... after getting to know Anne, i walked away from the mob that wants to stone her .. Am glad, we reconciled and buried the past .. am always looking to a better tomorrow.. the God I worship is a God of redemption.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2016, 04:56:34 PM »
She is trying to create doubts. There may be doubts.  But looked at holistically, there are no reasonable ones.  You'd have to believe the joke that Kabura single handedly defrauded NYS of billions.

A good prosecutor would make a deal with Kabura, Mangiti and a few others currently in court to put Waiguru away for many years.

That is one possibility.   Another possibility is that she is sending a message to the person for whom Kibet was a bagman: "You ate with us.   Help save my rear end, or you go down with us."
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2016, 08:11:22 PM »
She is trying to create doubts. There may be doubts.  But looked at holistically, there are no reasonable ones.  You'd have to believe the joke that Kabura single handedly defrauded NYS of billions.

That is one possibility.   Another possibility is that she is sending a message to the person for whom Kibet was a bagman: "You ate with us.   Help save my rear end, or you go down with us."

Really?

There's a chance, however slight, that someone's gonna go down for this theft?

Down as in going to court, getting convicted, and then off to Kamiti?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 08:28:02 PM »
Really?

There's a chance, however slight, that someone's gonna go down for this theft?

Down as in going to court, getting convicted, and then off to Kamiti?

OK; I got carried away there.  Let me rephrase it: "You ate with us.  Make some noise on our behalf and proclaim our innocence, or else we drag you too into the mud".
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 08:55:38 PM »
The tit for tat message has not worked :

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Carry-your-own-cross/1950946-3442040-mq3vl0/index.html

Ruto and Waiguru in bitter exchange about NYS theft

IN SUMMARY
On Thursday, Ms Waiguru appeared before the National Assembly's Public Accounts Committee that is investigating the loss of Sh791 million at the NYS.

Mr Ruto was categorical that it was Ms Waiguru who presided over the scandal and warned that the government would ensure the culprits are prosecuted.

Ms Waiguru fired back on Saturday, telling Mr Ruto to let the law take its course and not to influence the outcome of the investigations.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 09:47:06 PM »
Corruption in Kenya is a circus until we master enough courage to vote one government out of power due to corruption things won't change. We had a our chance in 2007 to punish NARC but we blew it. The only way to make politicians behave to is to vote them out. If Uhuru becomes the first one term president due to corruption then things will change.

It is up to jubilee supporters to take that step and decide if they have had enough of corruption.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 01:50:41 AM »
Corruption in Kenya is a circus until we master enough courage to vote one government out of power due to corruption things won't change. We had a our chance in 2007 to punish NARC but we blew it. The only way to make politicians behave to is to vote them out. If Uhuru becomes the first one term president due to corruption then things will change.

It is up to jubilee supporters to take that step and decide if they have had enough of corruption.

True. Personally I have had enough and a greenhorn should land the big seat pap if it were upto me. These fork-tongued thieves should pack. Sadly Wanjiku needs eons to wake up.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 08:51:24 PM »
agreed! Kenyans like rich pple, so the unending corruption deals.

True. Personally I have had enough and a greenhorn should land the big seat pap if it were upto me. These fork-tongued thieves should pack. Sadly Wanjiku needs eons to wake up.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2016, 10:36:07 PM »

I once sat in a first meeting of an uncle of mine who was running for mp (he won). It was an eye opener. So he invites chumed leaders and elders from the constituency and lays out his BS. They agree that the current mp sucks and pointedly ask my uncle what he'll do for them once he gets in. The talks went on for months leading up to the election. I only ever sat in a couple more.

Without their help convincing chiefs, other leaders, etc., my uncle would have gotten nowhere very fast. Since he did win, he had to repay them, by letting them eat with him.

In short, without major supporters who are expecting a payoff for their support, an aspirant is going nowhere. And those supporters want to eat.

If one, for example a greenhorn, refuses to play by the rules and give constituency leaders the finger, they're not even in the race from the word "go".

That's how the system works.

Changing the players without changing the system is simply a waste of time. And we've wasted how many decades singing that?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2016, 10:47:26 PM »
It sucks when you have suck a system...
An aggresive prosecutorial system will change this. Someone who goes out and infiltrates the system. Mafia system was inflitrated and thats how it was won. It took more than 20yrs beginning 1960s. Current prosecutors are an "F" grade. 

I once sat in a first meeting of an uncle of mine who was running for mp (he won). It was an eye opener. So he invites chumed leaders and elders from the constituency and lays out his BS. They agree that the current mp sucks and pointedly ask my uncle what he'll do for them once he gets in. The talks went on for months leading up to the election. I only ever sat in a couple more.

Without their help convincing chiefs, other leaders, etc., my uncle would have gotten nowhere very fast. Since he did win, he had to repay them, by letting them eat with him.

In short, without major supporters who are expecting a payoff for their support, an aspirant is going nowhere. And those supporters want to eat.

If one, for example a greenhorn, refuses to play by the rules and give constituency leaders the finger, they're not even in the race from the word "go".

That's how the system works.

Changing the players without changing the system is simply a waste of time. And we've wasted how many decades singing that?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2016, 08:34:25 AM »
Waiguru should be in court answering for corruption charges. First she transferred Rugut through an SMS after Rugut refuses her verbal orders. Then she hires Githinji who also refuses to play ball. Then she created this amorphous position of Senior DG of NYS -in charge of procurement/finance (her key target -not NYS operations)--and hired Harakhe irregularly - and removed AIE from Githinji - and made Harakhe the sole AIE. Harakhe doesn't report to Githinju but directly to Waiguru. Harakhe proceed to give Kabura/Gethi contracts worth billions which are then withdraw the same day. When CBK raises queries - Harakhe and Waiguru claim his password was stolen :) and Treasury's IT director Jerome Ochieng find that to be BS. Kabura has clearly indicated her dealing with Waiguru.

Now when Waiguru is found she is blaming everyone but herself & Harakhe :)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2016, 12:03:29 PM »
Waiguru did not steal the money alone. She stole and shared with the executive. Dp aides received some of these money and I wonder who was Uhuru water carrier on this. What is not in doubt is that from budget all9cation all the way to cabinet approval the nys fund as destined as jubilee political mobilization fund.
It is funny how history runs a full circle. Before JM was killed he was appointed to NYS. The same scandal may be uhurus beginning of end. Kenyans are now very sensitive to corruption because they can feel and see how directly it hurts them.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2016, 12:08:11 PM »
Is this same gethi who father was among people who were suspected to have killed JM
http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Sh791m-NYS-theft-case-stalls-as-Gethi-sister-disappears/996-3444558-58fxljz/index.html

This NYS scam has Uhuru fingers all over it no wonder this circus is dragging on.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2016, 12:15:48 PM »
By the way how comes nsis did not have intelligence on this heist? Uhuru has control of intelligence so he should have been aware that Waiguru was looting. I bet someone at nsis was looking the other way as money was trucked out family bank

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2016, 12:20:05 PM »
This is based on what? Cooked evidence that were ruled inadmissable? Don't fall for Waiguru schemes. Kabura and her ate the money.
Waiguru did not steal the money alone. She stole and shared with the executive. Dp aides received some of these money and I wonder who was Uhuru water carrier on this. What is not in doubt is that from budget all9cation all the way to cabinet approval the nys fund as destined as jubilee political mobilization fund.
It is funny how history runs a full circle. Before JM was killed he was appointed to NYS. The same scandal may be uhurus beginning of end. Kenyans are now very sensitive to corruption because they can feel and see how directly it hurts them.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2016, 12:30:08 PM »
There is evidence that farouk kibet was in contact with Waiguru. Let me say this that even before raila blew the whistle this theft must have been an open secret within the ruling elite. Waiguru like saitoti during Goldenberg was the treasurer but the real bosses were in it. Do you want to tell me Uhuru was commissioning public works projects in kibera without any intelligence on what was happening?

Someone like Gethi doesn't just swing bells without executive cover. Waiguru just rushed the eating and got too greedy and arrogant but if she had bid her time and think this through she would be still in government rich
About evidence give it time and all will come out

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2016, 07:10:17 PM »
You have stated the truth. I remember some time in 2014 early 2015 as Jubille and CORD MPs were queing at NYS to get contracts. It was an open secret that something was in the bush.
Many economists have big doubts about the increase of the NYS budget from 1 billion to 25 billion within 3 years. Most economic journalists like Jaindi Kisero were very sceptical about NYS's capacity to absorbe such a huge budget. Looking at things again and it seems to me to just have been a big scheme from the executive level and parliament to loot funds.
Indeed, Waiguru should have eaten slowly like others before her and after her. Greediness even in Mt Kenya area does not go down well with folks.

There is evidence that farouk kibet was in contact with Waiguru. Let me say this that even before raila blew the whistle this theft must have been an open secret within the ruling elite. Waiguru like saitoti during Goldenberg was the treasurer but the real bosses were in it. Do you want to tell me Uhuru was commissioning public works projects in kibera without any intelligence on what was happening?

Someone like Gethi doesn't just swing bells without executive cover. Waiguru just rushed the eating and got too greedy and arrogant but if she had bid her time and think this through she would be still in government rich
About evidence give it time and all will come out

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2016, 09:56:20 PM »
Rubble rouser Njoroge at it again.

Ask Ruto to step aside over NYS, senator tells President Kenyatta

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ask-Ruto-to-step-aside-over-NYS-Senator-tells-Uhuru/1064-3445706-isosroz/index.html