Author Topic: Owners of the companies that fleeced MAfya House of billions  (Read 11378 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Owners of the companies that fleeced MAfya House of billions
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 10:19:52 AM »
More details. Uhuru sister and cousin should be content with Kenyatta jomo already looted wealth. This greed is no good. Now Eacc and such agencies should immediately seize and freeze the properties of all those named..until the investigation is completed.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/10/29/uhuru-sister-cousin-were-paid-sh200m-health-cash_c1446057

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2016, 10:32:24 AM »
More details. Uhuru sister and cousin should be content with Kenyatta jomo already looted wealth. This greed is no good. Now Eacc and such agencies should immediately seize and freeze the properties of all those named..until the investigation is completed.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/10/29/uhuru-sister-cousin-were-paid-sh200m-health-cash_c1446057

Some things to ponder:

1. The "investigations" will never be concluded.
2. No one senior will come even close to being convicted.
3. We'll quickly forget this one when the inevitable long drawn out circus gets underway.
4. Next yuge tremendous corruption scandal.
5. Goto 1

That's pragmatism.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2016, 10:41:37 AM »
What's most obnoxious is uhuru kin angling to deal with government when they've enough money to last 100yrs. Furthermore its clear this companies were created purposely to work with government. None of this companies do private work. The likes of Ndungu wanderi are filthy rich with their mobicom and even sportpesa. Maybe we need to reduce the scope of government, starve the beast. For infrastructure and other things the government to create a ring fence around those projects.
If uhuru doesn't deal with this head on he'll have to contend with voter apathy in his backyard and RV.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2016, 10:47:16 AM »
Precisely. The only way is to make it painful for wanderi and uhuru sister by seizing and freezing their properties until these cases are heard. That way they'll keep off gov procurement and do honest business. I am surprised the PS Muranguri dude has not tendered his resignation yet.

Uhuru has accomplished a lot in 3yrs (the most I have seen a gov do) and this may yet be undone by rampant corruption. He need to secure his legacy by ruthlessly cracking down on corruption. I think he the guys like head of civil service kinyua who are not corrupt and can deliver on this.

Uhuru should make this his only work going forward.

What's most obnoxious is uhuru kin angling to deal with government when they've enough money to last 100yrs. Furthermore its clear this companies were created purposely to work with government. None of this companies do private work. The likes of Ndungu wanderi are filthy rich with their mobicom and even sportpesa. Maybe we need to reduce the scope of government, starve the beast. For infrastructure and other things the government to create a ring fence around those projects.
If uhuru doesn't deal with this head on he'll have to contend with voter apathy in his backyard and RV.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2016, 11:18:49 AM »
Precisely. The only way is to make it painful for wanderi and uhuru sister by seizing and freezing their properties until these cases are heard. That way they'll keep off gov procurement and do honest business. I am surprised the PS Muranguri dude has not tendered his resignation yet.

Uhuru has accomplished a lot in 3yrs (the most I have seen a gov do) and this may yet be undone by rampant corruption. He need to secure his legacy by ruthlessly cracking down on corruption. I think he the guys like head of civil service kinyua who are not corrupt and can deliver on this.

I agree. Muraguri should've resigned like yesterday. All the assets and proceeds of the company involved should be frozen immediately. All the IFMIS payment of 50m and above need to be audited. What happened to budget officehttp://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Treasury-loses-Budget-role-as-Uhuru-names-new-economics-chief/539546-3117126-10799m8z/index.html ? Was it even created? Kinyua and Nzoika waita I think can deliver but they need to hire other people.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2016, 12:17:54 PM »

Some things to ponder:

1. The "investigations" will never be concluded.
2. No one senior will come even close to being convicted.
3. We'll quickly forget this one when the inevitable long drawn out circus gets underway.
4. Next yuge tremendous corruption scandal.
5. Goto 1

That's pragmatism.

A winning formula.  Don't forget to get the humongous loans on the back of a fawning wanjiku to plug the resultant holes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2016, 04:24:17 PM »
This is not corruption.  This is looting.  Ouru and Ruto cannot stop this monster because they are part and parcel of this monster. If they slay it they also kill themselves.  Wanaichi have to solve this problem by kicking them out of power.  One can nolonger make a credible argument that they like ouru and ruto but hate the blatant looting of the government coffers.  The looting is happening because of them and not despite of them.  Ideally, Ouru should have resigned after confessing that there is nothing he can do to stop the looting, however, since we know that he does not have the moral rectitude to do such a honorable act of ushujaa, wanaichi have to get rid of the corrupt duo next year.  That is the only plausible solution. The rest is like putting a band aid on a gunshot wound.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2016, 05:05:31 PM »
"Anti-Corruption" Uhuru's comments so far: Ngai!
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2016, 05:42:13 PM »
This is not corruption.  This is looting.  Ouru and Ruto cannot stop this monster because they are part and parcel of this monster. If they slay it they also kill themselves.  Wanaichi have to solve this problem by kicking them out of power.  One can nolonger make a credible argument that they like ouru and ruto but hate the blatant looting of the government coffers.  The looting is happening because of them and not despite of them.  Ideally, Ouru should have resigned after confessing that there is nothing he can do to stop the looting, however, since we know that he does not have the moral rectitude to do such a honorable act of ushujaa, wanaichi have to get rid of the corrupt duo next year.  That is the only plausible solution. The rest is like putting a band aid on a gunshot wound.

I regret to be the one to inform you that wananchi will do no such thing
In fact not only will they re elect the criminal duo, but also add more thieves like Waiguru (Kirinyaga GOV) and now probably Muraguri
has the money to run for and get some public office.

Even with all the frustration brought on by the blatant looting of our money,
Its important to remember that the biggest culprit is the stupidity of the masses aka ignorance

Democracy = people get the leaders they deserve.

Respectfully;

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2016, 05:56:01 PM »

In fact not only will they re elect the criminal duo, but also add more thieves like Waiguru (Kirinyaga GOV) and now probably Muraguri

Its important to remember that the biggest culprit is the stupidity of the masses aka ignorance

Respectfully;

I'd put this video up for RVPundit to have a suss.

Explains what's going on and why just replacing Uhuruto simply won't work.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2016, 06:17:27 PM »

Respectfully;
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2016, 06:19:43 PM »
Unhelpful defeatist cynical comments won't move this country.Engage your brains and suggest what can work all constraints considered.I am glad the Register of Companies has confirmed records can no longer disappear and we are dealing with real people..not shadowy figures registered abroad.I see lots of progress.Kenya is making progress..all the accused want due process..give them the chance.we have to keep moving forward..secure the bolts.We should never give up or think changing leadership nothing.This is an opportunity to move forward...find the loopholes and seal them.The time to vote will  come but for now our focus should be identifying how we can improve gov tendering and procurement.T

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2016, 06:48:23 PM »

The wananchi have very hard and thick skills, and it requires a lot of hard drilling to get to where the soft material is.   In 53 years, that's happened only twice:   

One was when Moi beat the crap out of people and really pooped and pissed on the heads ... for 24 years!   It was then decided that there might be something to this thing called democracy and that it ought to be given a shot.

The other was when some guys started with the burning of women and children---in a church!---and before one could count to 10, others were contributing their bits mayhem, and the abyss beckoned.     Time to pass a new constitution and re-organize things, it was decided.

In a "steady state", mwananchi admires the super-thief, envies him, and wishes to be in his place; is grateful when a few crumbs from the loot is thrown his way, in a little circus known as a "harambee"; and will object to any attempt at corrective actions, with loud howls of "money has been poured to finish our man!".

The mwananchi has come to believe that all that  is required is to "get our man in" and then it will truly be "our turn to eat".     That this never actually happens doesn't matter; faith and hope are go beyond mere reality.     But it explains why, no matter what, people will never a more muscular approach to determining their fate (c.f Arab Spring, etc.). 

Huge corruption scandal after huge corruption scandal, on a regular basis and with alarming frequency, but one will hear  that things are getting better, Kenya is making progress, no one has ever fought corruption the way Uhuru has, just fix the computer system, ...    There  is only a one-word response for such a determined head-in-the-sand approach: ngai!

I note that some wag has just coined a very apt slogan for Kenya and Kenyans: Alooter Continua!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2016, 07:00:18 PM »
Shame shit every time, but this time it's not Waiguru. EACC goes in, that's the last you'll hear about it

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2016, 07:10:45 PM »

Rules for Rulers video @ 9:38

Corruption is not some kind of petty crime but rather
a tool for power in democracies and dictatorships

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2016, 07:20:15 PM »
Unhelpful defeatist cynical comments won't move this country.Engage your brains and suggest what can work all constraints considered.I am glad the Register of Companies has confirmed records can no longer disappear and we are dealing with real people..not shadowy figures registered abroad.I see lots of progress.Kenya is making progress..all the accused want due process..give them the chance.we have to keep moving forward..secure the bolts.We should never give up or think changing leadership nothing.This is an opportunity to move forward...find the loopholes and seal them.The time to vote will  come but for now our focus should be identifying how we can improve gov tendering and procurement.T

I see you are still stuck on the how.  Kenya's problem with corruption has never been mechanics.  But rather why.  If the why is not sorted out, no amount of padlocks at central bank will protect the loot.

Last I checked, there is a guy being paid big bucks in State House to engage his brain.  He has thrown his hands up feigning helplessness.  Direct your venom there.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2016, 07:33:45 PM »
so we want the return of moi or kagame or museveni or magufuli or worse salva or Ethiopia.I had rather pork who says he is helpless...and now tell him what he can do within the law.For instance let us pass a law disallowing close relatives from tendering..small step..of course they will circumvent through proxies..but we are aheard.I mean Bernie conned folks 50billion usd in new York...so this a never ending war..keep moving..never give up.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2016, 08:16:27 PM »
so we want the return of moi or kagame or museveni or magufuli or worse salva or Ethiopia.I had rather pork who says he is helpless...and now tell him what he can do within the law.

I have already given you an example above of where he had a brief moment of lucidity, probably at someone's suggestion and then promptly forgot about it.   He could have followed through in numerous ways, under hs constitutional job-description that gives both obligations and control of most of the govenment.

Let me now give you another example:

Around the end of 2015, Uhuru was given a "Review of the Legal, Policy and Institutional Framework for Fighting Corruption in Kenya".    The people who prepared the report include Att-G Muigai, DPP, DCI, Aud-G Ouko, COB, EACC types, NSIS, Procurement Authority types, and so on and so forth.   All Kenyans, of course.

http://www.statelaw.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Republic-of-Kenya-Report-of-the-Task-Force-on-the-Review-of-the-Legal-Policy-and-Institutional-Framework-for-Fighting-Corruption-in-Kenya-2015.pdf

In that report, I refer you to Section 3.2, on the "role of the Presidency".    In section 3.2.1, you will find a statement on securing the implementation---by ministries, departments, etc.---of certain things.   (See my first point above.)

I also refer to to the recommendations given for the President (Section 3.2.2).    The first item under the "general recommendations" is that he provide the requisite political will and leadership, and the most detailed of the "general recommendations" is that he learn from "the clean-government of the first Prime Minister of Singapore, Lew Kwan Yew".

The "specific recommendations" are more numerous and more detailed.  They include such things as the sorts of enquiries and actions that could be taken independently of the EACC etc.

What happened about the report once Uhuru got it last year?    I think that was the last we heard of it.  Instead of Uhuru vigorously working on its recommendations, here he is giving us Wah! Wah! Aieee! Ngai! Nitafanya nini ?!?

That report is one place where Uhuru is free to start whenever he is ready.  All within the law.

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2016, 09:43:06 PM »

Uhuru would rather wanjiku keep crying about corruption because he knows she can do nothing
and can still be fooled and manipulated along tribal lines to re elect him and Ruto

Uhuru would rather protect the corrupt thieves because he knows any threat to them is also
a threat to his position as PORK and ultimately to the entire Jomo Kenyatta ill gotten wealth

if the corrupt thieves believed Uhuru is truly out to get them, Uhurus life would be in danger

So in conclusion,

Uhuru would rather have Wanjiku crying Rather then endanger his life
and the Jomo Kenyatta loot by taking serious actions against the corrupt thieves.

Respectfully;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2016, 09:24:06 AM »
Interesting. If we could only get the response from Uhuru on this. very solid report. This is where Dr Ndii and Githongo would have been helpful in the conference where Uhuru called all key guys for chat. I think Uhuru has shown the political will to nail corruption - he just need to focus on this.
I have already given you an example above of where he had a brief moment of lucidity, probably at someone's suggestion and then promptly forgot about it.   He could have followed through in numerous ways, under hs constitutional job-description that gives both obligations and control of most of the govenment.

Let me now give you another example:

Around the end of 2015, Uhuru was given a "Review of the Legal, Policy and Institutional Framework for Fighting Corruption in Kenya".    The people who prepared the report include Att-G Muigai, DPP, DCI, Aud-G Ouko, COB, EACC types, NSIS, Procurement Authority types, and so on and so forth.   All Kenyans, of course.

http://www.statelaw.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Republic-of-Kenya-Report-of-the-Task-Force-on-the-Review-of-the-Legal-Policy-and-Institutional-Framework-for-Fighting-Corruption-in-Kenya-2015.pdf

In that report, I refer you to Section 3.2, on the "role of the Presidency".    In section 3.2.1, you will find a statement on securing the implementation---by ministries, departments, etc.---of certain things.   (See my first point above.)

I also refer to to the recommendations given for the President (Section 3.2.2).    The first item under the "general recommendations" is that he provide the requisite political will and leadership, and the most detailed of the "general recommendations" is that he learn from "the clean-government of the first Prime Minister of Singapore, Lew Kwan Yew".

The "specific recommendations" are more numerous and more detailed.  They include such things as the sorts of enquiries and actions that could be taken independently of the EACC etc.

What happened about the report once Uhuru got it last year?    I think that was the last we heard of it.  Instead of Uhuru vigorously working on its recommendations, here he is giving us Wah! Wah! Aieee! Ngai! Nitafanya nini ?!?

That report is one place where Uhuru is free to start whenever he is ready.  All within the law.