Author Topic: Jakoyo: When Did Omollo Become a Railaist?  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Jakoyo: When Did Omollo Become a Railaist?
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:01:41 PM »
You have made some unsavoury remarks about me. I just got a PM and will be following the link - I hope it does not lead to Njamlik's Swamp and Cesspool. I am told you have claimed that I am a non-thinlking Raila robot like the Kikuyu Intelligentsia Online Robots.

Please substantiate or withdraw and apologize.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Jakoyo: When Did Omollo Become a Railaist?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 12:53:17 PM »
Hi Omollo,

This is what i said. Please don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Never read you criticize RAO. May be i am wrong.

Omollo is a die hard Raila fanatic. Punda does not suck any politicians balls. Not even Ruto. His interest is Kalenjins nusu mkate only.

Hummer wrote:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I noticed that too omollo and pundit are really cyber sexing each other. what is left is for them to get a room, that place is a home for lonely jacuonists needing to validate each other :lol:

NattyDread wrote:
Jakoyo Midiwo wrote:
@ Natty,

And you need to pull you weight to resucitate this place. It is beggining to look and feel like Pyongyang. ( one man monologue)

Bure kabisa wewe.

JakoyoDOMO,

Your new home looks worse than Pyongyang, with you, Ohollow and RVPundit affirming each other on every single thread. At least Pyongyang has been beaten into lock-step formation by the Great Leader. Your hostess is only interested in monetizing the place! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 02:51:53 PM »
Hi Omollo,

This is what i said. Please don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Never read you criticize RAO. May be i am wrong.
Then you don't read much. I have been on Raila's case more times than you. I criticize when there is something to criticize not just so I can appear "fair".
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:12:31 PM »
I do read alot. It only gets tiring  by attempts to justify  CORDS/ RAO failures by quickly pointing out  near similar TNA/Jubilee failures. Not good enough.

Hi Omollo,

Then you don't read much. I have been on Raila's case more times than you. I criticize when there is something to criticize not just so I can appear "fair".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 04:15:01 PM »
I do read alot. It only gets tiring  by attempts to justify  CORDS/ RAO failures by quickly pointing out  near similar TNA/Jubilee failures. Not good enough.
Jakoyo

I am a member of ODM (CORD). I defend my party.... and sometimes my party leader.