Author Topic: Trump neck to neck with Hillary  (Read 8387 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Trump neck to neck with Hillary
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:47:09 AM »
Trump despite loosing Black and Hispanic is kicking Hillary butt.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Trump neck to neck with Hillary
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 11:27:32 PM »
Debates are going to do him in.  The man thrives on improvisation.  In a serious debate, that looks bad.  There are two more where the whole country will be reminded that the guy has refused to release his tax returns.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 07:41:59 AM »
This has never mattered for Trump supporters. All trump has to do now..is to stay on message, look and sound presidential. Trump was losing couple of weeks ago but seem to be closing in very fast.
Debates are going to do him in.  The man thrives on improvisation.  In a serious debate, that looks bad.  There are two more where the whole country will be reminded that the guy has refused to release his tax returns.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 08:51:38 PM »
This has never mattered for Trump supporters. All trump has to do now..is to stay on message, look and sound presidential. Trump was losing couple of weeks ago but seem to be closing in very fast.

Err, what message?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 08:52:55 AM »
Trump taking some water after losing the first debate.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 04:02:34 PM »

It's downhill all the way to November.  He is unraveling just from his early morning tweets.  He is not listening to his advisers.

Jerry Springer sums it up well.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 10:22:20 AM »

It's downhill all the way to November.  He is unraveling just from his early morning tweets.  He is not listening to his advisers.

Jerry Springer sums it up well.

The MSM is selling news, not information, so they love harping on the "neck and neck" race.

Makes for beautiful yuge ratings. The best ratings.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 10:27:05 AM »
Trump is the next potus. Anyone thinking otherwise is living in denial.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2016, 10:54:34 AM »

Doubtful but anything can happen.

If he does by some miracle win, Pence is the next POTUS, after Trump is impeached by the republicans.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 06:11:56 PM »

Trump will be left with his base - then he will leave them to go back to reality TV.  His run will probably shake up US politics, on the right - the racists and the genuine fiscal conservatives.  We may see three maybe four viable parties in future elections.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 03:14:16 PM »
Something tells me this will end up in a Trump win Brexit-style where aggrieved fringe voters carried the day. Polls were roundly wrong... the Brexiteers had thrown in the towel only to be pleasantly surprised. Anyway am for Clinton now seeing how pathetic Duterte has turned out in the Philippines. To imagine such buffoonery in a POTUS.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 06:24:33 PM »
Last night the swamp of deplorables was all over social media, at an ungodly hour, waiting for Assange's "October surprise" on Alex Jones infowar dumpster.  It turned out to be an anniversary celebration and a book launch.  Trump has to literally depend on himself to save his ass from the coming shellacking.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 08:24:24 PM »
It will be down to few states...the so called battleground.  trump seem to have Ohio.Florida maybe. North Carolina. He just need to win 2 more.

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 10:11:50 AM »
It will be down to few states...the so called battleground.  trump seem to have Ohio.Florida maybe. North Carolina. He just need to win 2 more.
New Polls thqt came out Wednesday shows hillary leading in all those battleground states you mentioned above. trump is only now leading in one battleground state: Iowa. And people are already voting in some states.  It's downhill from here for the orange guy. Hillary has always been ahead throughout the year but the media has to make it look like it's neck to neck.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2016, 04:20:42 PM »
New Polls thqt came out Wednesday shows hillary leading in all those battleground states you mentioned above. trump is only now leading in one battleground state: Iowa. And people are already voting in some states.  It's downhill from here for the orange guy. Hillary has always been ahead throughout the year but the media has to make it look like it's neck to neck.

In North Carolina, 60% of the votes are already cast by election day.  I think Hillary has shifted to the ground game the last week or two.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 10:00:33 AM »
After this leak, Trump's uncensored lewd comments about women from 2005, Trump has one chance only this Sunday to stop a landslide on November 8th.

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 04:07:22 PM »
After this leak, Trump's uncensored lewd comments about women from 2005, Trump has one chance only this Sunday to stop a landslide on November 8th.

He is lumbering towards a shellacking.  We'd be staring at a 50 state affair were it not for a large basket of deplorables.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 04:35:51 PM »
Look like US is going to have the first woman president. Trump would have to pull a rabbit from his hat to win this one.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 10:55:08 PM »
This was an interesting thread: Donald Trump is President Elect of USA. He is going to win very big http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=2927.0

Terminator wrote:

He is destroying the Republican Party.  He'll encounter a very different environment in the general.  To compete he will end up having to kill the enthusiasm of his white supremacist bedrock by trying to actually sound sane

The general is Hillary's to lose.  Not enough crazies for Trump to make it.

Mr. Trump has decided that "sane" is not the way to go, and

Donald J. Trump lashed out at House Speaker Paul D. Ryan and other critics within his party on Tuesday morning in a barrage of Twitter posts deriding the highest-ranking Republican as a feckless leader and warning that those who have been disloyal to him risked handing the election to Hillary Clinton.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/politics/donald-trump-paul-ryan.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Perhaps this could be real and final end of the "Southern Strategy" (lately expanded to include other "unwanted elements")  ... in which case Trump's candidacy will have been be a "plus".
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 09:37:53 AM »
How can Trump win without having the Republican party fully backing him?
Only a miracle can save this man.