Author Topic: Indian envoy protests to Speaker over Uhuru snub  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
Indian envoy protests to Speaker over Uhuru snub
« on: September 12, 2014, 12:31:36 PM »
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Indian-envoy-protests-to-Speaker-over-Uhuru-snub/-/539546/2449680/-/aeyl8s/-/index.html

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Indian envoy protests to Speaker over Uhuru snub
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 04:15:52 PM »
ehehehe Unye was looking for validation from US, UK and EU which he's already secured (summits he recently attended with lots of drama last month and in Feb or March). He already got the China validation.   So who is India?  In any case kenyans only go to India for medical reasons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 05:03:46 PM »
Amina should be fired. India is our most important trade partner.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 06:52:49 PM »
Maybe she hasnt had time. Knowing her, she will not refuse to meet the guy.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 07:45:09 PM »
That ministry appears to be rudderless. May be a reshuffle should see some of these women dropped.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 08:35:45 PM »
What did women do to you? I think you need to go slow on sexist remarks.
That ministry appears to be rudderless. May be a reshuffle should see some of these women dropped.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 02:58:12 PM »
What did women do to you? I think you need to go slow on sexist remarks.
I could easily have said "men" and you would not react. Amina is a woman.

That said, there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the departments they head. For example Kandie is well meaning but clueless in the face of dead tourism. She lacks the balls to face down Uhuru and demand he change some of the policies that are ruining tourism. She can't take a stand on getting troops out of Somalia, because that would interfere with powerful corruption cartels that top up the smuggling and charcoal business with cuts from every soldier they "allow" to go to Somalia.

Wakhungu is practically invisible and has no chance.

Waiguru is a darling of Uhuru in more ways than one. She is a co-conspirator in trying to water down devolution. She will of course go down with Uhuru.

Omamo has been emasculated by Karangi. I now wonder who gives orders to who. Karangi even got Jitoto to announce that he no longer pretends to be under Omamo but directly reports to Jitoto.

Amina: Well, she is a spent force and is ripe for replacement. She fucked up a good career at the UN and now thanks to her bellicose statements on ICC, she will go back to be kicked upstairs and then dumped Tibaijuka style. Poor woman.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 03:21:14 PM »
Their gender is a coincidence. Some folks think Waiguru has been performing..so maybe you want to qualify that. Omollo just start on a new slate....nipate.org is a chance to restart...stop demeaning women...or taking it for an insult.
That said, there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the departments they head. For example Kandie is well meaning but clueless in the face of dead tourism. She lacks the balls to face down Uhuru and demand he change some of the policies that are ruining tourism. She can't take a stand on getting troops out of Somalia, because that would interfere with powerful corruption cartels that top up the smuggling and charcoal business with cuts from every soldier they "allow" to go to Somalia.

Wakhungu is practically invisible and has no chance.

Waiguru is a darling of Uhuru in more ways than one. She is a co-conspirator in trying to water down devolution. She will of course go down with Uhuru.

Omamo has been emasculated by Karangi. I now wonder who gives orders to who. Karangi even got Jitoto to announce that he no longer pretends to be under Omamo but directly reports to Jitoto.

Amina: Well, she is a spent force and is ripe for replacement. She fucked up a good career at the UN and now thanks to her bellicose statements on ICC, she will go back to be kicked upstairs and then dumped Tibaijuka style. Poor woman.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 08:54:52 PM »
I missed this response. Ok, I will try my best. You have to know I am a "traditionalist" who found common ground with Wazees like Moi etc on such issues. I also did a lot of research on related issues during which time I spent a very long time among many communities in Kenya (did in fact pick u a language or two). So some of the prejudices have washed on to me and I kind of have become "blind" to it.

You see in the West, women want to be equal and would have no problem facing a man down. As a man I have no problem with that: I hit back in the same currency and you move on. However when it comes to our women, the bravest put up a short fight before vanishing. It is such a disappointment!

Then we have the cosmopolitan African FIDA woman who wants to dish out fire but hides behind estrogen when return fire comes her way. I detest that with every cell in my body. This is the woman who will mistreat the husband and then turn around and claim sympathy because she is a woman! Womanhood becomes a powerful "defense".

Lastly is the man-hater who started off as a Women's Lib champion before over-shooting the boundary and ending up in the hate territory. Sadly this group is growing rather fast. I think Nyeri now has now more than its share of this type.