Author Topic: Wetangula fate is good as sealed.  (Read 6733 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Wetangula fate is good as sealed.
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2016, 07:25:41 PM »
Very political ruling. IEBC is trying to appear fair to CORD. And in so doing so have probably shown they cannot be trusted to be firm and independent. At best they are trying to pass responsibility back to judiciary.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2016, 07:59:41 PM »
Very political ruling. IEBC is trying to appear fair to CORD. And in so doing so have probably shown they cannot be trusted to be firm and independent. At best they are trying to pass responsibility back to judiciary.

It is a disastrous decision that has implications well beyond CORD/Wetangula.   Anyone can now go out and bribe voters, or engage in similar mischief, without having to worry about any consequences.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 05:28:39 PM »

It is a disastrous decision that has implications well beyond CORD/Wetangula.   Anyone can now go out and bribe voters, or engage in similar mischief, without having to worry about any consequences.
I think the Supreme Court should have just done the needful instead of kicking the can down the road.  They should have ordered IEBC to remove his name from the register.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman