Author Topic: Esther Arunga Arrested!  (Read 7287 times)

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
Esther Arunga Arrested!
« on: September 11, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »
News from Australia

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
Re: Esther Arunga Arrested!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 01:51:21 PM »
Cursed be the day when Esther met that Joseph Hellon person and the rest of his cult! :(

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 02:06:10 PM »
Can the legal experts help. What do they mean by "accessory to her son's murder"

The wife of a former Kenyan presidential candidate who faces murder charges over the death of his son has also been charged over the two-year-old's death.
Quincy Zuma Wambitta Timberlake, 34, appeared in court earlier this month over the death of his son, Sinclair, at Kallangur in June.
Detectives from the Pine Rivers Child Protection and Investigation Unit on Thursday charged Esther Adongo Arunga, also 34, with accessory to her son's murder. Criminal lawyer Chris Ford, who represented the couple in their separate legal cases, said Ms Arunga intended to fight the charges.

"We'll be seeking bail as soon as is practicable," he said. Ms Arunga was a lawyer and television personality in Kenya prior to the family's migration to Australia. During the lead-up to the nation's 2012 elections, Mr Timberlake was arrested numerous times and placed under house arrest by Kenyan police. He later declared he would contest Kenyan elections in 2017.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/former-kenyan-tv-personality-esther-arunga-charged-over-sons-death-20140911-10fkms.html#ixzz3D0IzpVlC

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 02:23:27 PM »
Cursed be the day when Esther met that Joseph Hellon person and the rest of his cult! :(
Apparently, Joseph Hellon had his misgivings about Quincy, who he knew from way back.  He is not responsible for her situation.  Yet he could have been more forceful in exposing Timberlake.

Esther Arunga seems like a classic daughter.  Sheltered from the harsh reality of the world.  Is swept off her feet by a streetwise thug.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 02:33:51 PM »
Jakoyo, its been a while since first year, but if they are charging her as an accessory, they think she had some role to play in whatever it is Timberlake is accused of doing, but that her role did not amount to aiding and abetting. We (Kenya and Australia) are both common law countries but there may be differences still.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 02:38:32 PM »
Apparently, Joseph Hellon had his misgivings about Quincy, who he knew from way back.  He is not responsible for her situation.  Yet he could have been more forceful in exposing Timberlake.

Esther Arunga seems like a classic daughter.  Sheltered from the harsh reality of the world.  Is swept off her feet by a streetwise thug.
I also dont trust Hellon, he ran what was clearly a cult in his house. Maybe Timberlake was a bigger thug. Do you know she had been planning a December wedding that year (2009) before these thugs ruined her life? I want to find out what that thing is in people...or women?...that makes us vulnerable to such manipulation and have it removed from me without anesthetics, then burned to ashes and the ashes thrown into the sea, right in the middle, away from the shores.  Kabsa kabsaaaa.....

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 03:02:07 PM »
Esther Arunga was in her thirties. Her planned marriage to a Mr Mango was probably arranged. A woman of her age has the right to marry whoever she wants as long as it is legal.

Esther parents played a big role in ruining her life. Control freaks who think they OWN their children , even as adults. To be  kidnapped , sectioned , injected with largactil and called insane was the worst form of assault a person can inflict on another one. I would have reacted equally angrily if i were Esther.

She has the right to make her decision , even if it is  a clearly stupid decision. Parents can give advice and back off. Her parents are now consumed with terrible guilt , hence the reason they have never come out to comment. Before they were very vocal.

Parenting Kenya style where parents think they can even control they grown up children - very pathetic.

I would have sued that psychiatrist Dr Frank Njenga  to the last coin and had him de- registered. Very unethical of him to do what he did to Esther just for the sake of money.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 03:04:16 PM »
Jakoyo, Esther Arunga was 29 in 2009. She had been taken by a cult, quit her job, dumped her boyfriend, went nuts in front of everyone....her paros freaked out, yawa!

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 03:06:55 PM »
29 , 30 , 31 ,32 ,33 , 34, 35 etc  - All very grown up  adult. Anybody who can vote in a presidential election is a adult whose wishes should be respected.

Jakoyo, Esther Arunga was 29 in 2009.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 03:10:48 PM »
Something doesn't add up. Brisbane is very racist for starters. Why is she divorcing him? Is he guilty?

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 03:14:36 PM »
So injecting her with the Largactil was the way out ?

You are a woman. I am sure you know what happens when a woman falls in deep love with a man ( even a mad man). There is a limit as to what  parents can do other than to speak to her , give her space and always be supportive if she realises her mistake and comes back for your support.

But acting militarily  like Esther's parents only aggravates things.

I recently read a case where a top lawyer was arrested and jailed for smuggling drugs to her client ( whom she had fallen in love with ) in jail. Very intelligent woman lawyer. career ruined . jailed . Simply because she fell in love with a thug. Complicated.

Jakoyo, Esther Arunga was 29 in 2009. She had been taken by a cult, quit her job, dumped her boyfriend, went nuts in front of everyone....her paros freaked out, yawa!

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 03:20:04 PM »
So injecting her with the Largactil was the way out ?

You are a woman. I am sure you know what happens when a woman falls in deep love with a man ( even a mad man). There is a limit as to what  parents can do other than to speak to her , give her space and always be supportive if she realises her mistake and comes back for your support.

But acting militarily  like Esther's parents only aggravates things.

I recently read a case where a top lawyer was arrested and jailed for smuggling drugs to her client ( whom she had fallen in love with ) in jail. Very intelligent woman lawyer. career ruined . jailed . Simply because she fell in love with a thug. Complicated.

I'm not saying they were 100% justified, but that their reaction was understandable. I remember that story and the mood at that time. Everyone in the country thought Esther had gone genuinely nuts, not just in the hyperbolic sense, especially the nonsense about running for President and prime-Minister?!?! but truly whacko. This had nothing to do with falling in love, methinks, Esther was the victim of a cult and psychopathic cult-leader/manipulator. Like Manson/David Koresh victims, only that these manipulators were not as nuts as those ones. 8)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 03:22:42 PM »
Life is full of turns and twists. Makes it more interesting.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »
Esther had such a bright future before she met this man.....Ladies be very carefull who you get involved with, now she is a shadow of her former self while her peers continue to rise n shine in broadcasting. The sad part is that had this happened in Kenya, there wouldnt have been any justice for the kid....... I hope the little one finds some sort of justice, as for the adults, life's a b#tch. If she is ever found not guilty, she should run away from this guy, hellon and all those cult members people have claimed she was involved with.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 04:16:10 PM »
How many times have we watched this movie or read this novel?  Its called life. It never changes, from the old Greek novels written before yesu christo walked the earth to the current soap opera's, the character of Esther Arunga, Timberlake and the audience comment is still the same.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 04:39:21 PM »
Accesory to a murder means she tried to cover it up...

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 04:51:16 PM »
c'est la vie. Goes to prove this thing about girls and bad boys. 

Sasa now that both parents are under arrest, the two remaining kids will be under state care, yes? Mambo mbyad!

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 04:58:08 PM »
the Beauty and the beast saga continues