Author Topic: Khalwale Harassed Outside Court  (Read 5361 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Khalwale Harassed Outside Court
« on: July 16, 2015, 08:30:06 PM »
It is reported the bull-fighter had to hide in a toilet for dear life.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Khalwale Harassed Outside Court
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 10:18:42 PM »
Kidero has gone for broke. This is as low as any low life can crawl.

What is he afraid of? He went for a case he knows he cannot win. The court findings will become part of the public record if he loses that stings him. Should the court find for Khalwale, it will serve to restore chapter six.

I thought he was cleverer than that. He has enemies who are better moneyed than him and he gives them an opportunity to hit him the gonads.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 03:11:19 AM »
Kidero has gone for broke. This is as low as any low life can crawl.

What is he afraid of? He went for a case he knows he cannot win. The court findings will become part of the public record if he loses that stings him. Should the court find for Khalwale, it will serve to restore chapter six.

I thought he was cleverer than that. He has enemies who are better moneyed than him and he gives them an opportunity to hit him the gonads.
I seriously doubt they are working for Kidero.  Why?  There is no obvious or even less obvious benefit.

The real question then is who sent them?  I believe it is whoever stands to benefit from this fight. 

I suspect it is the same person who gains from a fallout between Luhyas and Luos in Nairobi and elsewhere.

These are jubilant hired thugs.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 06:29:09 AM »
Termie,
I think you are still infatuated with Kidero suits and you think he is incapable of such shenanigans. Kidero is a one termer and has little to lose
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 07:33:52 AM »
Termie,
I think you are still infatuated with Kidero suits and you think he is incapable of such shenanigans. Kidero is a one termer and has little to lose
The man has nice suits.  A thug and looter too.  Is he an irrational one?  No. 

There is real beef between these two.  But the jubilant is nurturing it for his own ulterior motives.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 08:10:39 AM »
Termie,

There is real beef between these two.  But the jubilant is nurturing it for his own ulterior motives.

Slapping shebesh was quite rational.
CORD wrangles benefit Jubirlee immensely...and vice versa. It don't mean either instigates them. There is a branch of conspiracy theorizing called 'who benefited'. In 911, the military-industrial complex gained so much that some think they staged it
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 08:33:29 AM »
Termie,

CORD wrangles benefit Jubirlee immensely...and vice versa. It don't mean either instigates them. There is a branch of conspiracy theorizing called 'who benefited'. In 911, the military-industrial complex gained so much that some think they staged it
There is NOTHING he gains.  Conversely, there is a lot Jubilee gains from the same action.

The man is rational.  There is no WHY he would do this.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 09:41:23 AM »
Termie,

There is NOTHING he gains.  Conversely, there is a lot Jubilee gains from the same action.

remind me to get you the name of that theory

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 10:20:37 AM »
Kidero is a street thug just like Sonko,he may be worse than Sonko the only difference is that Kidero is a little bit more smart.In public he appears as an administrator cum politician,but behind the scenes Kidero is a thug.He can play dirty and rough,he has his jeshi which is only comparable to late kisumu mayor Oile's Baghdad boys.Oile was the only person and will remain the only person to have declared Raila a persona non grata in Kisumu and succeeded.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 11:04:01 AM »
This is kidero. Omtatah lost all his teeth to Kidero thugs when he initiated a suit against Kidero grabbing 1,000 acres land in Busia while working as Mumias CEO.Aparently Mumias were owed by Busia Sugar company (defunct) and Kidero sold their nuclear estate to himself.  Whopping 1,000 acres in Busia for a song.

Let not talk about Shebeesh.

Kidero is a very corrupt thug hidding in a suit.

I'm surprised that Wind City is that naive.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2015, 12:58:54 PM »
Termie,

Buy a PDA.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2015, 01:02:41 PM »
Termie,

Buy a PDA.
good idea. Do you have any models in mind?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2015, 03:05:33 PM »
No wonder there is no clear policy  for NRB. A thug is a thug.
Looks like most politicians in Kenya are thugs.
What is Kideor's PHD?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2015, 04:12:07 PM »
No wonder there is no clear policy  for NRB. A thug is a thug.
Looks like most politicians in Kenya are thugs.
What is Kideor's PHD?

Hmm.   Let's see.   Two guys run for the leadership of their country in order to escape the clutches of the law, for crimes against humanity.  And they succeed!   One of the two has been busy stealing and grabbing; the other, lost in the bottle, doesn't have to steal and grab because Daddy did enough for 10 generations of the family.  Below that everyone is stealing and grabbing and inciting people to violence: no week without a major scandal on one of those fronts.

A country where most politicians are thugs?   It looks far worse than that.

On Kidero: He fits the Kenyan mould just fine.  Did anyone really expect that he would not eat at Mumias sugar.   In Kenya, if you have a chance to grab and can hire thugs to "protect" you and your "interests", but you don't, you will be taken for a dunderhead.   Do the opposite, and you will be a HERO. (Don't worry about getting into trouble: if that happens, just yell about money being poured to finish our people.)

So we end up here: Sonko, Waititu, etc. as serious material for governorships.

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 05:36:08 PM »
There is no doubt that our criminal justice system has completely failed. I wonder what can fix this. Police reforms died. Judicial reforms become still born. Tobiko hasn't done enough.EACC is kaput. Gjlos and name all attempt at governance in this area have all failed.I think we need to go low on lofty dreams and focus on what we can really eradicate. For instance traffic police taking bribes openly. That we can eliminate. The big boys have too much power and money to bend the system...but surely we can with some technology...deal with low level crimes, corruption and such.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 06:07:29 PM »
  Did anyone really expect that he would not eat
the cow eats where it is tetheredhttp://whynationsfail.com/
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread