Author Topic: Damn...How did he succeed?  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Damn...How did he succeed?
« on: July 14, 2015, 10:45:50 PM »
Iran Nuclear deal
Cuba deal
We will tear it down.
"This SOB is a marxist" - Republican.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Damn...How did he succeed?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 07:29:29 AM »
He just need to close down the Guantanamo Bay and he will be one of the best POTUS.

Of course when it come to AFRICA the sob is a big failure. That even the "ever compassionate" George and Laura Bush beat him.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 07:57:13 AM »
Osama can't please everyone
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 10:36:22 AM »
You know Obama cannot do much in Africa as his Republican opponents will be on his neck. Also the political enviroment in Africa is not friendly to his line of thinking. How could he deal with Kenya when its political leaders were facing charges at the ICC for the worst crimes one can be charged with on this earth? Remember also the polarised attitude the Kibaki regime had towards him even before he became POTUS.
The time Obama took over the US, the country was in a economic mess. He had to turn his attention inwards and clear the mess before he could go for foreign affairs. he he done the opposite he would now be chilling in Chicago and one Mitt Romney would be residing in the White House.

He just need to close down the Guantanamo Bay and he will be one of the best POTUS.

Of course when it come to AFRICA the sob is a big failure. That even the "ever compassionate" George and Laura Bush beat him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 11:02:08 AM »
Fearing rethugs making him a small man. Obama is a great leader. He was not suppose to go around like he was walking on top of eggs. Bush and Bill did  a lot for Africa at a time when enviroment in Africa was far worse.

Instead of Obama doing something about real issues in Africa...all he has done was to go on gay lecture tour from Egypt to South Africa to TZ to Senegal to Ghana...extolling Africans to accept gay rights. Incredible BS. Just meant to flame domodomo wars.

As far as Africa goes..Obama is one MONUMENTAL failure. As far as Kenya goes...let not even go there.

Obama has 1yr to do it right for Africa. America even in crisis remain too BIG and TOO RICH. Just go around and see what China are doing while they have less money and more poor people in China.

Obama has shrunk US global responsibility as far as GLOBAL POVERTY GOES. Obama has really been incredibly useless as far as 3rd world goes and right now China I bet has overtaken US in terms of favourable feelings from citizens.

Few yrs ago in Kenya..US and China..were tied at 33%....right now China man must be 50%,.

You know Obama cannot do much in Africa as his Republican opponents will be on his neck. Also the political enviroment in Africa is not friendly to his line of thinking. How could he deal with Kenya when its political leaders were facing charges at the ICC for the worst crimes one can be charged with on this earth? Remember also the polarised attitude the Kibaki regime had towards him even before he became POTUS.
The time Obama took over the US, the country was in a economic mess. He had to turn his attention inwards and clear the mess before he could go for foreign affairs. he he done the opposite he would now be chilling in Chicago and one Mitt Romney would be residing in the White House.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 02:59:05 PM »
USA was where Greece is after Bush left office. Obama can only use his executive actions, otherwise the legislature has his hands  real good. He doesn't have many options.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 03:06:46 PM »
Nope. Obama has lots of hard and soft power. For example why has obama done nothing to foster reforms in WB and IMF. US do not need those banks. But they need to be retooled to really have the scale to fight poverty around the world. Obama should have tied it with immigration and I'm sure congress would have given the go ahead to reform IMF and WB. Part of the reforms will including raising capital and if not US need to let go of the bank.

I can go on and on. But Obama has failed. NOPE. He actually never tried. We don't know what congress would have done.

He simply NEVER attempted.

USA was where Greece is after Bush left office. Obama can only use his executive actions, otherwise the legislature has his hands  real good. He doesn't have many options.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 03:21:46 PM »
Iran Nuclear deal
Cuba deal
We will tear it down.
"This SOB is a marxist" - Republican.
The Republicans were livid.  You could see anti-Negro code-speak in their reaction.  Even Netanyahu, the tail that wants to wag the dog, chimed in.  One has to wonder what kind of world they want.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 05:01:35 PM »
Thomas Shea, a veteran former inspector with the IAEA, the U.N.'s atomic agency, who oversaw the design and implementation of safeguards for the world's evolving nuclear facilities:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/07/15/how-the-nuclear-deal-can-keep-iran-from-cheating-according-to-a-former-u-n-inspector/

Pundit:

I have been in Kung-Fu land (Beijing) for 3 weeks now, and I will be here until the middle of next week, labouring for my employer.   I might post a "trip report" at the end of the month.   Anyways ... I am astonished at the idea that Kung Fu has "compassion" for Afrika or is somehow "helping" Mwafrika.  In vino veritas has, once again, been confirmed in late-night food+drinks.  These folks have serious plans (and contempt for us):  the view is that we will so busy finishing each other that we will require them to maintain---and not for free---all that infrastructure that excites so many; our elephants and rhinos are expected to be extinct within 10-15 years, and, given the centuries-old Kung-Fu love for that stuff, "investing" in it now (thereby contributing to the problem) is a great bet;  etc.   Afrikan "wheeler-dealers" are running around all over the place thinking that they are in the process of making a killing, but the truth!  I have actually seen some of the deals that suckers are eagerly signing up to.

Obama:

Compared to when I first visited Beijing, many years ago, and my visits in-between, there has been some reduction in the rabid racism towards black people.   As far as I can tell, this is due to Obama----quite a few people have openly told me that he has changed their views of black people.   

[To be continued]
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 05:15:48 PM »
Underwhelming and disappointing.Elevate the debate to where we are. Policy level. I'm are not interested at micro-level chinese or americans stuff. I'm interested at what China gov and US gov is officially and unofficially doing. And in this case as far as Africa goes.

It really scrapping the bottom of the barrel to talk about elephants and ivory like it was China Official or Unofficial policy to engage in it. Or Chinese attitude towards black. Like it was similar to Chinese gov attitude towards Africa gov and people.

Pathetic.

Make a come back by showing us what Obama as POTUS has achieved in our shores as compared to less powerful China primier like xienpeng or whoever sit there.

We are incredibly lucky as kenyans and Africans to be living in world where China is emerging a greater force of development and good. The best thing to happen to Africa the last decade has been China. The 90s had to be US inspired democracy. The 60s had to be kicking out the imperialists and learning the ropes as free men. 70s and 80s has to be playing ping-pong with US and Russia in a useless cold war.

Obama has flourished everywhere except in Africa.

Pundit:

I have been in Kung-Fu land (Beijing) for 3 weeks now, and I will be here until the middle of next week, labouring for my employer.   I might post a "trip report" at the end of the month.   Anyways ... I am astonished at the idea that Kung Fu has "compassion" for Afrika or is somehow "helping" Mwafrika.  In vino veritas has, once again, been confirmed in late-night food+drinks.  These folks have serious plans (and contempt for us):  the view is that we will so busy finishing each other that we will require them to maintain---and not for free---all that infrastructure that excites so many; our elephants and rhinos are expected to be extinct within 10-15 years, and, given the centuries-old Kung-Fu love for that stuff, "investing" in it now (thereby contributing to the problem) is a great bet;  etc.   Afrikan "wheeler-dealers" are running around all over the place thinking that they are in the process of making a killing, but the truth!

Obama:

Compared to when I first visited Beijing, many years ago and my visits in-between, there has been some reduction in the rabid racism towards black people.   As far as I can tell, this is due to Obama----quite a few people have openly told me that he has changed their views of black people.   

[To be continued]