Author Topic: Mudavadi planning to resign  (Read 499 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
Mudavadi planning to resign
« on: October 20, 2024, 04:18:23 PM »
Its clear Mt kenya have abandoned Ruto.With all the scandals and Gachagua impeachment,Mudavadi is looking for the opportune moment to resign.Remember he claimed to know nothing about adani while he went silent during Gachagua impeachment.He betrayed Moi in 2002 and Raila in 2013 and 2022 for his political survival.

A coalition of Kalonzo Mudavadi and Rigathi is UNBEATABLE.There is a wave across the country.He will claim Ruto lied to him that he will appoint him deputy president and went ahead to appoint kindiki,

Moving foward nobody wants to be associated with Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mudavadi planning to resign
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2024, 05:47:11 PM »
Hehehe uko mwenda
Kwani MaDVD was there for Mt Kenya
He was there waiting for Mt kenya to slip up

Now he will likely be compromise candidate in 2027 btw UDA and ODM in a merger agreement.

Kindiki has 3yrs to do the impossible of bringing at least 1/3 of mt kenya.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2024, 07:55:26 PM »

No added value , as we speak even Bukusus who voted for Ruto are not with him. The other Western voters are with Raila and majority of them are not happy with Raila associating with Ruto .
Kindiki will retire from politics by 2027 . His passion is in teaching ,just like Martha Karua in 2022 he will only  give Ruto 200 votes…
At last right so you have come to terms that Ruto has lost the whole of Mt Kenya thanks to your wife intervention….

Hehehe uko mwenda
Kwani MaDVD was there for Mt Kenya
He was there waiting for Mt kenya to slip up

Now he will likely be compromise candidate in 2027 btw UDA and ODM in a merger agreement.

Kindiki has 3yrs to do the impossible of bringing at least 1/3 of mt kenya.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2024, 09:52:10 AM »
Noway, wacha ndoto. Mudavadi is a proved coward. He has been rewarded financially by the Ruto regime and he is very comfortable. He will go down with the sinking Ruto regime. Do not count for one second with this man.

On the other side do not be worried. This man cannot even get the majority to follow him in his Vihiga County.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2024, 12:10:57 PM »

Are you replying to me ?

Noway, wacha ndoto. Mudavadi is a proved coward. He has been rewarded financially by the Ruto regime and he is very comfortable. He will go down with the sinking Ruto regime. Do not count for one second with this man.

On the other side do not be worried. This man cannot even get the majority to follow him in his Vihiga County.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2024, 12:41:25 PM »
Of course to you. You mentioned Mudavadi resigning from the KK regime. It will never happen.

Are you replying to me ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2024, 12:47:33 PM »
No I didnt this is what I said

No added value , as we speak even Bukusus who voted for Ruto are not with him. The other Western voters are with Raila and majority of them are not happy with Raila associating with Ruto .
Kindiki will retire from politics by 2027 . His passion is in teaching ,just like Martha Karua in 2022 he will only  give Ruto 200 votes…
At last right so you have come to terms that Ruto has lost the whole of Mt Kenya thanks to your wife intervention….

Of course to you. You mentioned Mudavadi resigning from the KK regime. It will never happen.

Are you replying to me ?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2024, 01:27:37 PM »
You are dreaming my fren. Bukusus are the most useless people in Kenya. They always vote for the worst option. Do not count on those fellows for one second. Those guys will go down with Ruto.

No I didnt this is what I said

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2024, 02:27:40 PM »
With Oparanya and Wetangula fully inside the government, Mudavadi will never resign to Kalonzo's oposition. He is the weakest among the three Luhya Kingpins!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!