Author Topic: Prof kindiki new deputy president  (Read 1661 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Prof kindiki new deputy president
« on: October 18, 2024, 09:00:26 AM »
Done

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Prof kindiki new deputy president
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2024, 09:42:18 AM »
Mudavadi is my choice. Kindiki though highly educated is nothing, no pull at all and the charisma of a doorknob.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2024, 09:45:40 AM »
Realpolitics if Ruto wants to have a chance to survive till 2027 he needs to appoint Raila .
Kindiki adds no political value to Ruto . Dividing Mt Kenya will be impossible Kiraitu tried in 2013 and 2022 couldnt manage .

Mudavadi is my choice. Kindiki though highly educated is nothing, no pull at all and the charisma of a doorknob.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2024, 09:47:05 AM »
Ruto has the time. Mt kenya must be managed pole pole - even if it dropping them - you can bring them down so fast.
Realpolitics if Ruto wants to have a chance to survive till 2027 he needs to appoint Raila .
Kindiki adds no political value to Ruto . Dividing Mt Kenya will be impossible Kiraitu tried in 2013 and 2022 couldnt manage .

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2024, 10:50:31 AM »
It’s Kindiki, the only way he becomes president is by Ruto dropping dead. He has not changed anything in Mt Kenya. If IEBC is constituted today, recalls will start tomorrow. It’s chaos from here until Kaguta Ruto is removed in 2027. I hate to say it because it makes me want to puke but if it comes down to Ruto against Raila, Raila will be our next president in 2027. I am hoping they all run including Kalonzo but three years is a long time if at all we get there.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2024, 11:05:06 AM »

You can never manage the masses. You can listen to them and make an informed decision .
Kindiki doesnt bring any political value  . Same like Aworis selection after passing of Wamalwa . Or Mudavadis selection in 2002 as VP.
Ruto is the king of mistakes .

Ruto has the time. Mt kenya must be managed pole pole - even if it dropping them - you can bring them down so fast.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2024, 02:49:19 PM »
Congratulations to saprano gay guy. He deserves it after mowing down hundreds of young people, dismembering them and dumping their bodies in Kware.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2024, 02:51:40 PM »
The court has stopped it, the judges want a piece of the bread too… https://x.com/nationafrica/status/1847239911251783796?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2024, 03:00:55 PM »

Let the games begin …….

The court has stopped it, the judges want a piece of the bread too… https://x.com/nationafrica/status/1847239911251783796?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2024, 04:01:53 PM »
Yess

Kindiki vs Riggy is Awori vs Kijana Wamalwa

You can never manage the masses. You can listen to them and make an informed decision .
Kindiki doesnt bring any political value  . Same like Aworis selection after passing of Wamalwa . Or Mudavadis selection in 2002 as VP.
Ruto is the king of mistakes .

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2024, 04:06:15 PM »
Will judiciary show up for swearing tomorrow or Kindiki wait for 24th September. CJ n DcJ must decide

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2024, 04:13:56 PM »
A constitutional crisis in the offing. They rushed the process and Gachagua knew it, he pulled a fast one and was not heard before impeachment. The public participation was a farce and no reputable court will risk it’s reputation and uphold this mess… https://x.com/kenyans/status/1847248714605170929?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2024, 04:21:38 PM »
Will Judiciary fall too? Gachagua is a true son of Mau mau. To go blow by blow with a system is no joke. Even baba fua at his finest could not pull such moves. If Judiciary folds, its game over. Banana Republic express. President advisors should be cognizant to the fact Gachagua trial has serious weakened the president and we are slowly entering the legitimacy zone.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2024, 05:44:02 PM by patel »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2024, 04:57:42 PM »
Its upto Ruto and Kindiki , They have previously shown they have no mercy on peoples lives with how they handled Genz protests , now lets see if they have respect to constitutionalism  and can obey Court orders . Suffice to say its the courts which affirmed Rutos presidency after its legitimacy was questioned by Raila and four IEBC commissioners ….. 

Will Judiciary fall too? Gachagua is a true son of Mau mau. To out with a system is no joke. Even baba fua at his finest could not pull such moves. If Judiciary folds, its game over. Banana Republic express. President advisors should be cognizant to the fact Gachagua trial has serious weakened the president and we are slowly entering the legitimacy zone.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2024, 06:07:17 PM »
Must go thru the election process. He cant just appoint.
Some of you guys are in wonderland and you stopped using reason.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2024, 10:09:29 PM »
According to my wife n observation Kikuyu are bitter. Embu too. Maybe Meru. Ruto dump Kindiki mapema. N put luo or Luhya. Cancel GEMA

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2024, 10:16:09 PM »
Experts are saying that the chief justice or deputy have to swear him in, this is where it gets tricky, will they do so and ignore the courts? If they do so and go against the constitution, will Kenyans go back to the streets?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2024, 10:51:55 PM »
Ruto is Kaput , only person who can rescue him so that he can serve his term till end of 2027 is Raila….Meru by their nature are even more angrier than Kikuyu and Embu . Even Kamba are more bitter with Raila and Ruto than the rest of GEMA .
Do you now agree there was a Miscalculation from Rutos advisors ?

According to my wife n observation Kikuyu are bitter. Embu too. Maybe Meru. Ruto dump Kindiki mapema. N put luo or Luhya. Cancel GEMA

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2024, 05:08:52 AM »
Ruto is Kaput , only person who can rescue him so that he can serve his term till end of 2027 is Raila….Meru by their nature are even more angrier than Kikuyu and Embu . Even Kamba are more bitter with Raila and Ruto than the rest of GEMA .
Do you now agree there was a Miscalculation from Rutos advisors ?

I think Ruto knows this. Kindiki is stop gap.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2024, 08:21:34 AM »
I had this thought and it made me laugh a little bit. It’s far fetched but in Kenya, anything is possible. What if someone like Kalonzo wins and dethrones Ruto with the help of mt Kenya and genz, most of the senators, mpigs and governors will be gone. Kalonzo in his cabinet appoints Gachagua to run something like interior security with his DO background, I would assume Ruto and his cabal will scatter like scared rats. When you use extrajudicial means to get rid of others like they did to Gachagua, do not cry in future if the same is done to you.