Author Topic: The day RiggyG attempted to down Ruto's Fokker Jet  (Read 2700 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The day RiggyG attempted to down Ruto's Fokker Jet
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2024, 06:56:02 PM »
The reason why abductions have turned into killing and disappearances is because there are no plans or planners to be divulged.

With MPesa transaction it is easy to follow the money, yet we are being told about Gachaguas will and inheritance.

Gen Zs was not unplanned. Find out how social influencers can do this things
RiggyG n Wanjigi wako shida.  Both are being dealt With perpendicular

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2024, 07:49:06 PM »
We were here just the other day CBK was changing notes ati sijui the hasla bandia had a container of cash.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2024, 04:22:04 PM »
Riggy G has refused to join Masonic temple and other stories. What gives ?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2024, 07:23:40 AM »
Alcohol is a brain cell killer. Please drink in moderation especially at your age and please stop posting things you hear from you echo chamber of Kalenjin idiots. We also want you to live long enough to witness Ruto being humiliated just like Moi, it’s coming very soon.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2024, 12:59:25 PM »
RiggyG hires snipers.

Once GEN Z storm parliament.

Next to storm Statehouse.

And shoot Ruto.

And RiggyG becomes president.

Won't say story is BS but where were the snipers to find the target? Put on thinking cap at times.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2024, 01:06:24 PM »
BS?
When NIS nailed him? Riggy himself told us that NIS had nailed him wrongly - he came and share information - with his own pleadings?
DCI took 3 of Riggy staff in his office and 3 Mps
Their charges been approved by DPP.
They rushed to court and court  orders.
Ichungwa tells Speaker Wetangula in parliament - you were the target of elimination?

What we know RiggyG hired thugs from Githurai to assist the Gen Zs push forward.
Gen zs are little middle class kid with no muscle for that shiet.

We also know there was police collapse or collusion.
We also know from intelligence RiggyG had snippers - and the plan was parliament -then statehouse.

Won't say story is BS but where were the snipers to find the target? Put on thinking cap at times.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2024, 01:09:36 PM »
Another attempt I have learnt.
I am told it Mostly Uhuru who has been planning.

Told of short trip to Tanzania by Ruto.

One guy (security) was nabbed in statehouse with gun.
"But the attempts at statehouse hearsay is the culprit is an officer infact he was arrested."

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2024, 03:03:26 PM »
Damn Riggy G is a terrible person! What was his role in General Ogolla helicopter crash? Because since that man died the country is moving from one crisis to another?

Another attempt I have learnt.
I am told it Mostly Uhuru who has been planning.

Told of short trip to Tanzania by Ruto.

One guy (security) was nabbed in statehouse with gun.
"But the attempts at statehouse hearsay is the culprit is an officer infact he was arrested."

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2024, 03:18:33 PM »
These are/were not idle fitina - you can see the last few weeks - Ruto has taken his security so serious - he is not even going to church - aside from short trip to Milimani AIC.

What I am hearing is Uhuru - with Riggy & kikuyu elite have been trying to kill Ruto for the last two years.

They cannot stomach how Ruto is moving their cheese. They figure out - if they dont act now - the Ruto will sweep them out completely.

The threat has definitely reduced with RiggyG out - because the plan was for him to inherit power.

Damn Riggy G is a terrible person! What was his role in General Ogolla helicopter crash? Because since that man died the country is moving from one crisis to another?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2024, 03:45:58 PM »

Ruto is behind in the propaganda war , simply because he is incumbent and has done miscalculations after miscalculations

These are/were not idle fitina - you can see the last few weeks - Ruto has taken his security so serious - he is not even going to church - aside from short trip to Milimani AIC.

What I am hearing is Uhuru - with Riggy & kikuyu elite have been trying to kill Ruto for the last two years.

They cannot stomach how Ruto is moving their cheese. They figure out - if they dont act now - the Ruto will sweep them out completely.

The threat has definitely reduced with RiggyG out - because the plan was for him to inherit power.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2024, 04:00:50 PM »
Ruto gifted propagandist. He is busy at work. Time for politics will come.
Ruto is behind in the propaganda war , simply because he is incumbent and has done miscalculations after miscalculations

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2024, 04:15:23 PM »
Moi was Proffesor of Politics so we were told , he made fatal mistake of co-operating with Raila and choosing Uhuru as his successor. That was end of Moi as a politician . Ruto is in that path . I used to be Rutos die hard supporter I can tell you freely he will be No 3 come 2027

Ruto gifted propagandist. He is busy at work. Time for politics will come.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2024, 04:29:00 PM »
MOI became senile :) . Honestly he never foresaw KANU rebellion and NARC opposition uniting. Ambush like that is excusable.
Moi was Proffesor of Politics so we were told , he made fatal mistake of co-operating with Raila and choosing Uhuru as his successor. That was end of Moi as a politician . Ruto is in that path . I used to be Rutos die hard supporter I can tell you freely he will be No 3 come 2027

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2024, 04:34:56 PM »
He also never saw Gen Z and probably even deposed g refusal to go quietly even with tapes.

MOI became senile :) . Honestly he never foresaw KANU rebellion and NARC opposition uniting. Ambush like that is excusable.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2024, 04:36:58 PM »
Same thing Ruto seems to be suffering some form of illness which has affected him . He didn't foresee the economic turmoil , effects of working with Raila and effects of impeaching his deputy.
Ruto is in the same situation and the results will be the same as Mois  when he comes in No 3 in 2027

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2024, 06:48:51 PM »
Same thing Ruto seems to be suffering some form of illness which has affected him . He didn't foresee the economic turmoil , effects of working with Raila and effects of impeaching his deputy.
Ruto is in the same situation and the results will be the same as Mois  when he comes in No 3 in 2027

Mwangi Wa Iria, Kiunjuri and Mt Kenya politicians are saying otherwise. They think Ruto will win by 70%
https://www.facebook.com/nation/videos/8930796543639704
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2024, 07:09:18 PM »
He also never saw Gen Z and probably even deposed g refusal to go quietly even with tapes.

Ruto incredibly lucky because Gen Z happens early. If this was 2027..he would be gone..like Moi narc wave. Moi came to our place after handover... stopped in our center..say narc was tornado...whirlwind ...it got him flatfooted n he had no time to counter

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2024, 07:57:35 PM »
The same Mwangi wa Iria and Kiunjuri who promised Raila will get 70% in GEMA in 2022 .
Believe them at your own peril .
RVHH i feel the quagmire you are in . You have a GEMA wife and all was going well for you with RVGEMA unity. Now your bro has made the divorce official . You are yet to reconcile unlike Pundit who also has a GEMA wife but knows it over for RVGEMA and being a Nyayoist want GEMA to be punished they way they were under Moi regime .
Its clear you prefer RVGEMA relationship rather than RVNYANZA relationship . Pundit on the other side has been a Raila sympathiser and prefers RVNYANZA relationship .
All in all Ruto made significant blunders and it will cost him . That feeling you felt when Ruto became President and as results from Mt Kenya were trickling in showing Ruto winning in big numbers in the region will never be there again. Very sad for you

Mwangi Wa Iria, Kiunjuri and Mt Kenya politicians are saying otherwise. They think Ruto will win by 70%
https://www.facebook.com/nation/videos/8930796543639704

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2024, 07:58:42 PM »
This is idle fitina. Siasa ya Chuki. They could have formed State capture commission to deal with Uhuru and his people.
It's going to be very tough 3 years fighting Gema and kambas. Did you see mutuse being beaten live live in kibwezi at kalembe wife funeral?  Ground has shifted. Ground vitu ni violent.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2024, 08:00:37 PM »
All along Moi knew it was bound to happen , tell signs were all over the place .Irony is that he fired Saitoti once he brought Raila to Govt same thing Ruto has done impeached Gachagua once he brought Raila to Govt . Just like Moi he wont be able to recover …..

Ruto incredibly lucky because Gen Z happens early. If this was 2027..he would be gone..like Moi narc wave. Moi came to our place after handover... stopped in our center..say narc was tornado...whirlwind ...it got him flatfooted n he had no time to counter