Author Topic: Mt Kenya Residents - We no longer want DP seat - Give it yo your wife & Children  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
And you have Pundit saying Mt Kenya still supports Ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You have 3yrs to rant;
For now Ruto will not go hard on mt kenya

But maDVD is the ultimate choice.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Mudavadi in 2002 couldnt rally Luhya to Support KANU he even lost his MP seat
in 2013 he vied for Presdiency and got 500K votes
In 2022 even in his home county Raila won. Wetangula outperfomed him . If this is the candidate You think will replace Mt Kenya votes goodluck we know how it will end . With Ruto being No 3 come 2027 ….

You have 3yrs to rant;

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Mudavadi in 2002 couldnt rally Luhya to Support KANU he even lost his MP seat
in 2013 he vied for Presdiency and got 500K votes
In 2022 even in his home county Raila won. Wetangula outperfomed him . If this is the candidate You think will replace Mt Kenya votes goodluck we know how it will end . With Ruto being No 3 come 2027 ….

You have 3yrs to rant;

Uhuru lost 2002 but won later. Madvd is acceptable to odm.

Offline patel

• Enigma
That would be corruption on steroids. The same guy who gave us goldenburg, stole money for langatta graveyard. Lord have mercy.
You have 3yrs to rant;

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
And you have Pundit saying Mt Kenya still supports Ruto

Gen Z in a nutshell.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
https://x.com/VinceChepkwony/status/1843923824196325841

When is ruto visiting mt kenya?he will meet hostile crowds

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
It’s time for Mt Kenya to lead us out of tribal appointments and the illusion that they reward tribes while they only benefit individuals and perpetuate cronyism, corruption and mediocrity. Mt Kenya should want their best sons and daughters to work in a government where they are free to express and implement ideas for the betterment of the country. The Ruto rotting skunk should be left to the likes of sudi, Farouk etc when history is written, you do not want your name featured in this failed administration.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="in" dir="ltr">Nyeri Residents: Wabunge walitudhibitishia hawatambui maoni ya wanainchi. Hiyo kiti ya Deputy President hatuitaki Mt. Kenya tena. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/K24Siasa?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#K24Siasa</a> <a href="https://t.co/lSpvHGf0Te">pic.twitter.com/lSpvHGf0Te</a></p>&mdash; K24 TV (@K24Tv) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="in" dir="ltr">&quot; Hio Kiti Pew Lonyangapuo&quot;<br>Lava is boiling in Mt Kenya! <a href="https://t.co/7bFkTLnV7y">pic.twitter.com/7bFkTLnV7y</a></p>&mdash; The Kenyan Vigilante (@KenyanSays) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="in" dir="ltr">Mambo imechemka hapa.<br>Watu wa Murima Wameambia Raisi apeana hiyo kiti ya DP kwa Mama Rachel <a href="https://t.co/nlf2rlYr3n">pic.twitter.com/nlf2rlYr3n</a></p>&mdash; Omwamba 🇰🇪 (@omwambaKE) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Vulturistic Opportunists Mt Kenya elite are orgasmic on such. They will drive good bargains just like in Moi times.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It not going back to Kikuyus - hiyo RiggyG has kocholead.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Mt Kenyan residents have said its a useless post evident from the impeachment .
They have asked Ruto to give it Rachel who is not a tribalist .
I concur Rachel Ruto and Margret Kenyatta look like good leaders I admired them . Their projects were successful and encouraging .
Kenya is ready for a Lady DP . It will stop all the bickering and witch hunting.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
I propose Anne Waiguru for the post. She will bring along her hairstylist Josephine Kabura as her PA.

I concur Rachel Ruto and Margret Kenyatta look like good leaders I admired them . Their projects were successful and encouraging .
Kenya is ready for a Lady DP . It will stop all the bickering and witch hunting.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Western Leaders want it.
Dont think kenya revolve around Mt kenya.
Ruto will DEHORN you.
Remember Moi time.
Mpaka you become Kenyans.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Not a good option , she will be impeached because she would be labeled a mkabila . Furthermore Mt Kenya nolonger want the post they call it useless rightly so . It has no benefits whatsover . In UhuRuto first term yes it was meaningful as Ruto had his share of Half the CS half the PS and half the Government including Ambassadors . Nolonger so not unless you have an agreement.

I propose Anne Waiguru for the post. She will bring along her hairstylist Josephine Kabura as her PA.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
 Mt Kenya have already said they dont want its useless it should be given to Rachel Ruto . I support that as she is deserving , humble has leadership skill and as they say a mother can take care of a village , the squables and power fighting will stop , also i presume she is not corrupt I havent seen her name featuring in any corruption scandal , just like Hillary Clinton and Harris we should also consider her a future presidential candidate .

As for Moi error you continue to show why you are a Moist . Hey sorry to say we are not going back to Moi error these a new times . Or rather ban social media and revert constitution back to the old one . Then we can remember Moi time.

Western Leaders want it.
Dont think kenya revolve around Mt kenya.
Ruto will DEHORN you.
Remember Moi time.
Mpaka you become Kenyans.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
https://x.com/KaberiaCommoner/status/1844375477517156556

Muranga to kangata-we dont want ruto deputy president position

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma