Author Topic: Kenyan parliament, a paradise of fools and thieves.  (Read 512 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Kenyan parliament, a paradise of fools and thieves.
« on: October 08, 2024, 06:02:51 PM »
I never pay attention to what these idiots say, they never come up with anything meaningful worth my time. Today, I had the misfortune of having some free time to listen to the impeachment proceedings. Here is my take, we all have to do better in electing our leaders. The country is stuck with a parliament where 90% of the idiots there cannot grasp simple facts, have intelligent debates or even craft legislation or understand the consequences of their actions. To them, this is a job to draw salary and steal as much of the money allocated to them as CDF. They are easily bought, no principles or ideology to stand on, I can go to a dinky bar in Kericho and randomly pick out a person who is more intelligent than most Mpigs in parliament. It’s a paradise of idiots, some of them barely literate. I heard Kimani Ichungwa claim that after elections, Gachagua did not care as to who got appointed to the cabinet and he, ichungwa had to go the president to vouch for Kikuyus!!! In Ichungwa’s warped pea brain, Gachagua is the tribalist:D :D