Author Topic: Luo GEMA Kamba opposition will oust Ruto.  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Luo GEMA Kamba opposition will oust Ruto.
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2024, 12:09:56 PM »

If Gachagua gets impeached the DP position will be useless . How will Kalonzo accept DP position knowing well he will be impeached.
You people are pathetic . These mistakes are usually costly and unrecoverable . Uou think Raila losing 2007 is by sheer bad luck Nop its miscalculations which is what is happening to Ruto culminating in him becoming No 3 in 2027 .

Kalonzo could - its 5yrs only - and it more assured way in 2032.

Esp if they will overlook Kalonzo again?

Raila and Kalonzo will not agree to deputize nor re-elect Ruto. They were already VP and PM, are old, and don't even trust him. Their dying wish is to be president.

Ruto choice is down to Mdvd and Gema.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2024, 12:12:27 PM »

You see where tou wrong .All your calculations are pegged on Raila winning AUC . Now lets break it in simple terms . Explain what would happen in Kenyan political scene if Raila was to lose AUC Chair .

Explain how Raila lose AUC :) HOW NOW?

RiggyG is someone trying to kill Ruto to become President.

He needs to go. Then be Jailed, bankrupted, weaken, etc. This the start of his problems.

By 2027 - he will be shadow of himself - because Kenyatta will not allow him to run Mt kenya.

Kenyattas want be be Kikuyu Muthamaki again.

Im for Rigathi getting impeached so that it weakens Ruto.
Raila will not win AUC and Ruto will be No 3 if he makes it to 2027 .
As everyone is telling you its you to accept the reality .
So according to you impeaching Gachagua will be beneficial to Ruto ? Explain …

1) RiggyG will be impeached
2) Raila will win AUC
3) Ruto win re-election.

Learn to cope.

Only if you were Raila you would say that . Truth be told he will nit win AUC and just like his father will run in 2027 in his old age

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2024, 12:16:33 PM »
Without AUC - ODM has 30% of gov appointment - he will likely sit back,eat from gov and wait for 2026/2027 - election cycle.
You see where tou wrong .All your calculations are pegged on Raila winning AUC . Now lets break it in simple terms . Explain what would happen in Kenyan political scene if Raila was to lose AUC Chair .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2024, 01:43:38 PM »
30% is enough for Raila and ODM and why not go for 100% and if it fails negotiate for 50 % CS and PS , Current 3CS without any PS is bullshit and they know it .
Ruto will be No 3 come 2027

Without AUC - ODM has 30% of gov appointment - he will likely sit back,eat from gov and wait for 2026/2027 - election cycle.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2024, 02:18:08 PM »
Raila got 7 cs. He still waiting

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2024, 03:17:13 PM »
How many PS , hoe many ambassadors how many county commissioners ? 

Raila got 7 cs. He still waiting

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2024, 10:45:41 PM »
Kalonzo is 70. By 2032 he will be 78. Nope any deal would be Ruto to step aside 2027-32.

He only has a shot with Riggy.

Kalonzo could - its 5yrs only - and it more assured way in 2032.

Esp if they will overlook Kalonzo again?

Raila and Kalonzo will not agree to deputize nor re-elect Ruto. They were already VP and PM, are old, and don't even trust him. Their dying wish is to be president.

Ruto choice is down to Mdvd and Gema.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2024, 11:26:39 PM »
Ruto needs to reassemble URP. Which is a direct competitor to ODM in NEP, Coast, Matusa. I wonder how long the broad-based thing will last.

Gema coalitions last due to their insularity: they don't encroach into non-Gema bases which is the source of Raila-Ruto 20yr+ battles.

ODM of yore crumbled in 2 seconds. Let's see how this one goes.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2024, 11:44:56 PM »
Nowayhaha is so insistent on Ruto will be No 3: his logic is simple

•UDA implosion means Ruto is back to URP settings.
•ODM will fight viciously for the non-Gema with UDA.
•Kalonzo-Riggy plainly has a leg up.

I don't know what makes Noway so certain of Raila's 2027 candidature. The only certain thing is the Gema divorce from Ruto. Ruto-Wanga (ODM) is still among open possibilities.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2024, 04:31:04 AM »
Ruto needs to reassemble URP. Which is a direct competitor to ODM in NEP, Coast, Matusa. I wonder how long the broad-based thing will last.

Gema coalitions last due to their insularity: they don't encroach into non-Gema bases which is the source of Raila-Ruto 20yr+ battles.

ODM of yore crumbled in 2 seconds. Let's see how this one goes.
Ruto can't go back to urp now. He is president. He has many options. Luhya dpork or luo very likely. The rest of country he will get the usual. He just need two tribes to get him 30% headstart. Rest is easy

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2024, 05:01:51 AM »
Ruto has completely lost GEMA vote. Once the impeachment is over, Raila will abandon Ruto. He will lead a countrywide movement to eject him from statehouse. Ruto will run to exile.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2024, 06:30:33 AM »
Ruto has completely lost GEMA vote. Once the impeachment is over, Raila will abandon Ruto. He will lead a countrywide movement to eject him from statehouse. Ruto will run to exile.
Remind me of 1990s. Ruto will only be removed in..never

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2024, 11:42:37 AM »
I was busy – Babu Owino on missing in DP's ouster vote

In a Facebook post, Owino said the National Assembly should have been discussing important topics including the Adani deal, the new university funding model, the Social Health Authority, the high cost of living, high taxation and unemployment.

“You will see me in Parliament when these issues are presented but they will not bring them. I was highly engaged with other important and urgent matters affecting my constituents,” he said.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2024-10-09-i-was-busy-babu-owino-on-missing-in-dps-ouster-vote

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2024, 11:47:54 AM »

There you go , your next Nairobi Governor …..

I was busy – Babu Owino on missing in DP's ouster vote

In a Facebook post, Owino said the National Assembly should have been discussing important topics including the Adani deal, the new university funding model, the Social Health Authority, the high cost of living, high taxation and unemployment.

“You will see me in Parliament when these issues are presented but they will not bring them. I was highly engaged with other important and urgent matters affecting my constituents,” he said.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2024-10-09-i-was-busy-babu-owino-on-missing-in-dps-ouster-vote

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2024, 11:51:24 AM »

We already know as Moist you relish the 19902 where violence , corruption   , political abductions , Judiciary and Parliamentary patrionage and tribalism were the order of the day .
Wake up we are in a new era not Mois error. How about remember we have a new constitution , social media , ICC etc

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2024, 03:07:22 PM »
Ruto is a Moist. Not me. You keep confusing the two. Ruto was Y2k to KANU of Uhuru till 2005. Once he quit KANU - I became his friend. Never could be in KANU -ever.

We already know as Moist you relish the 19902 where violence , corruption   , political abductions , Judiciary and Parliamentary patrionage and tribalism were the order of the day .
Wake up we are in a new era not Mois error. How about remember we have a new constitution , social media , ICC etc

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2024, 03:24:56 PM »
You are a Moist its very evident . You keep on talking of Mois 90 years with Nostalgia .Everyone can see it . You pretend you supported Kibaki as a child because of your fathers infuence which expected . When you came of age you became a Kalenjin chauvinist and nationalist . You became anti Kibaki because he defeated KANU and fired corrupt tribesman out of PS offices . That how you ended up identifying with Raila  because he had gone against Kibaki .
Once again we can read you like ABCD . Kenya will never go back to Mois error . Forget that you and Ruto can want that but it wont happen .

Ruto is a Moist. Not me. You keep confusing the two. Ruto was Y2k to KANU of Uhuru till 2005. Once he quit KANU - I became his friend. Never could be in KANU -ever.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2024, 04:20:19 PM »
When I tell you that Ruto who was one of MOi's 90 architect will shaft you using KANU strategies - then I am a MOist.
I opposed Kibaki when his people started saying all the nice things I thought we supported in 90s - was just to remove Moi.
The last was Bomas of kenya - I was passionate about federalism/devolution - and when Kibaki killed it - it was over.
I felt very betrayed.
I realize kenya politics was just tribal
And i felt I had wrong my tribes men.
Now I am tribal too...but in an intelligent way.

Once again focus on RUTO - not me - blogger/analyst - powerless dude like me - at least RVHH has connection uko.

You are a Moist its very evident . You keep on talking of Mois 90 years with Nostalgia .Everyone can see it . You pretend you supported Kibaki as a child because of your fathers infuence which expected . When you came of age you became a Kalenjin chauvinist and nationalist . You became anti Kibaki because he defeated KANU and fired corrupt tribesman out of PS offices . That how you ended up identifying with Raila  because he had gone against Kibaki .
Once again we can read you like ABCD . Kenya will never go back to Mois error . Forget that you and Ruto can want that but it wont happen .

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2024, 06:06:37 PM »
What a crappy subject to talk about while 60% of youth have no jobs,
No wonder Kenya is doomed. Soon it will be 70%, and we are talking about tribal alignments, instead of great policies.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2024, 06:15:35 PM »
You are a Moist . Further the Moist strategies cant work now under the new constitution dispensation and enlightened population with social media . This is Null and void . You opposed Kibaki because you came of age and found yourself a Kalenjin nationalist who you are upto today .
Good you acknowledge you are very tribal

When I tell you that Ruto who was one of MOi's 90 architect will shaft you using KANU strategies - then I am a MOist.
I opposed Kibaki when his people started saying all the nice things I thought we supported in 90s - was just to remove Moi.
The last was Bomas of kenya - I was passionate about federalism/devolution - and when Kibaki killed it - it was over.
I felt very betrayed.
I realize kenya politics was just tribal
And i felt I had wrong my tribes men.
Now I am tribal too...but in an intelligent way.

Once again focus on RUTO - not me - blogger/analyst - powerless dude like me - at least RVHH has connection uko.