Author Topic: Mutua to auction 300,000 slaves to Qatar  (Read 616 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • EVERY KENYAN SHOULD HAVE A GUN.
Mutua to auction 300,000 slaves to Qatar
« on: October 06, 2024, 03:25:03 PM »
https://www.citizen.digital/news/kenya-aims-to-send-300000-workers-to-qatar-cs-mutua-n350842#Echobox=1728214588

They men will be overworked in hot summer and develop health problems while women working as maids will be sexually abused while underpaid.As the jamabazi sells these slaves to middle east,they have stolen billions of dollars and stashed them in dubai.We have criminals in power.

Steal public funds,hide abroad,deny kenyans opportunities and overtax them and then export them as slaves.And if they try to protests against corruption,shoot them like dogs outside parliament and  secretly cremate and bury others in dams or mass graves.

Kenyans needs to rethink whether democracy can create a fair and just society in a semi-illiterate republic.

I remember when mutua was governor,he had stationed kanju cess colllector in all ballast quarry where each tupper paid 3000 cess per trip,lots of unaccounted billions there made.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Mutua to auction 300,000 slaves to Qatar
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2024, 06:53:44 PM »
How is Mutua sending people to a war zone? Have the evacuated kenyans in Israel and Lebanon first. Watu waache upuzi bwana

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2024, 07:01:21 PM »
It’s better to be homeless than work in the Middle East. You either come back with mental illness or dead. But people have made it so be very careful

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2024, 08:49:01 PM »
Let the guys ho earn and build houses and support their families .
Actually majority net income is better than in Europe and US

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2024, 10:44:04 PM »
Rather be poor that die in chains, Saudis, Indians, Chinese etc treat Kenyans like shit in their own country, it’s insanity to think that they will treat you better in their countries. People forget Qatar build all those stadiums with slave wages. I know several Kenyans who went there and came back to Kenya traumatized and still poor. This guy Mutua is one of those politicians that I believed had some kind of vision but ever since he lost his wife, he seems lost, beat and demoralized. Ruto with German jobs is predictable, he is a visionless, brainless goat.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2024, 10:57:21 PM »
Rather be poor that die in chains, Saudis, Indians, Chinese etc treat Kenyans like shit in their own country, it’s insanity to think that they will treat you better in their countries. People forget Qatar build all those stadiums with slave wages. I know several Kenyans who went there and came back to Kenya traumatized and still poor. This guy Mutua is one of those politicians that I believed had some kind of vision but ever since he lost his wife, he seems lost, beat and demoralized. Ruto with German jobs is predictable, he is a visionless, brainless goat.

If i reacall Mutua was in the M east before he came into govt. Is Machakos any better than any other counties??

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2024, 11:25:02 PM »
Let the guys ho earn and build houses and support their families .
Actually majority net income is better than in Europe and US

The working conditions are not good.I have two relatives who came with heart,blood and kidney problems.I know who people who either came back with nothing after slaving for many years.I hope some of these issues are documented in the Media.Middle East is a horror story.You can imagine being a welder,mjengo in a 40c summer.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma