Author Topic: Mt Kenya MPs blame Ruto for Gachagua's impeachment-  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Mt Kenya MPs blame Ruto for Gachagua's impeachment-
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2024, 03:05:45 PM »

And this is the wrong Premise that Raila is with Ruto , that Raila will win AUC , that Raila wont be in the ballot 2027.
One Raila has not officially confirmed he will support Ruto , Secondly Raila wont win AUC and thirdly Raila will be in the ballot 2027 .
Just like Moi in 2002 Ruto will realize he miscalculated big time .
I thought he was wise enough like in 2022 he went all out saying he does not expect Uhurus support he is going to campaign for himself . Thsts what made him win over GEMA and eventually the Presidency .
How now his supporters are all sure Raila will support him in 2027 is beyond foolishness having known Raila from 1997 till now …..

Nowayhaha surely I haven't seen Nyeri MPs backing Riggy like Murang'a, Nairobi or Kiambu.

But I agree with these 3 gone Nyeri or Kirinyaga almost definitely gone.
Gone where. They are just angry n dazed n confused. Where will they go. Kalonzo. Raila. RiggyG will be finished. Then Mt Kenya East will go kindiki. Kikuyu in diaspora are in difficult position... likely to divorce those in central...mwangi kiunjuri will lead that. So ni Nairobi n Centra province. Easy maths for Ruto even with Raila present because he will sweep the small any gov tribes. That is without even odm n Raila

My lay view is it near impossible to beat Riggy.. cause Gema can easily see Ruto wants to colonize them like Raila in Luhya. They are not stupid.

At Mt Kenya East sijui what. Riggy is running with all Gema. If Njuri is telling you he is half-Meru with full Meru wife. 👀

But I think he is angling for 2032. 2027 he will consolidate them like Kibaki 1997. Then do deals as Ruto retire. I don't think he is delusional to take on Ruto 2027. Unless they fall out with Raila.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2024, 03:11:06 PM »
I know the ground is gone gone. I was being literal. Those are Karatina MCAs not MPs.

But the ground is gone to RIGGY not a formless GenZ party. That's where you are losing me. Those people are supporting Riggy not Babu Owino or Morara Kebaso.

When I say Nyeri is gone I mean it , Here is an article read it yourself and tell me if it still supporting Ruto
The rest will follow suit . Once Raila was brought to Govt that was it . Politics of betrayal does not sit well in Mt Kenya.
And Robina stop using Mps as barometer of on grounf support we warned you last time . Even one of the person who was warning RVpundit is now using that because he knows very well Raila has blundered .

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/central/article/2001503811/nyeri-residents-rally-behind-gachagua-as-impeachment-motion-tabled

Nowayhaha surely I haven't seen Nyeri MPs backing Riggy like Murang'a, Nairobi or Kiambu.

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2024, 03:25:11 PM »

When I say gone I mean out of UDA out of Rutos scope . As to whom I have not indicated
Now to Rigathi , I already indicated he is Rutos making and poodle Ruto might decide to save him or finish him eternally if he escapes impeachment he will use the courts just like Uhuru finished Sonko and Waititu .
Ofcourse there will emerge a new Mt Kenya Kingpin , it is in the making .
As for Morara his path is different and not tied to the 2027 elections . Im seeing him advocating for Ruto not reaching 2027 elections thats a different path and as showcased in June 2024 .If it gets steam there is a possibilty od it happening.
Hope now its clear ….
I know the ground is gone gone. I was being literal. Those are Karatina MCAs not MPs.

But the ground is gone to RIGGY not a formless GenZ party. That's where you are losing me. Those people are supporting Riggy not Babu Owino or Morara Kebaso.

When I say Nyeri is gone I mean it , Here is an article read it yourself and tell me if it still supporting Ruto
The rest will follow suit . Once Raila was brought to Govt that was it . Politics of betrayal does not sit well in Mt Kenya.
And Robina stop using Mps as barometer of on grounf support we warned you last time . Even one of the person who was warning RVpundit is now using that because he knows very well Raila has blundered .

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/central/article/2001503811/nyeri-residents-rally-behind-gachagua-as-impeachment-motion-tabled

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2024, 03:43:17 PM »
I don't know if Ruto is settled on ODM support. I think according to Pundit they fell out over powersharing - he shortchanged Riggy and tried to sponsor Ndindi and Kindiki.

Now with neither UDA base nor ODM guarantee - he is desperate to divide and conquer Gema, which of course is herculean.

Question, why hang Riggy if he is only a poodle? And not a new kingpin.

And this is the wrong Premise that Raila is with Ruto , that Raila will win AUC , that Raila wont be in the ballot 2027.
One Raila has not officially confirmed he will support Ruto , Secondly Raila wont win AUC and thirdly Raila will be in the ballot 2027 .
I thought he was wise enough like in 2022 he went all out saying he does not expect Uhurus support he is going to campaign for himself . Thsts what made him win over GEMA and eventually the Presidency .
How now his supporters are all sure Raila will support him in 2027 is beyond foolishness having known Raila from 1997 till now …..

Gone where. They are just angry n dazed n confused. Where will they go. Kalonzo. Raila. RiggyG will be finished. Then Mt Kenya East will go kindiki. Kikuyu in diaspora are in difficult position... likely to divorce those in central...mwangi kiunjuri will lead that. So ni Nairobi n Centra province. Easy maths for Ruto even with Raila present because he will sweep the small any gov tribes. That is without even odm n Raila

My lay view is it near impossible to beat Riggy.. cause Gema can easily see Ruto wants to colonize them like Raila in Luhya. They are not stupid.

At Mt Kenya East sijui what. Riggy is running with all Gema. If Njuri is telling you he is half-Meru with full Meru wife. 👀

But I think he is angling for 2032. 2027 he will consolidate them like Kibaki 1997. Then do deals as Ruto retire. I don't think he is delusional to take on Ruto 2027. Unless they fall out with Raila.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2024, 03:52:18 PM »
He is hanging him exactly for the same reason you have said . To cut him to size or do away with him at the best time which is now ( not nearing the elections or during elections )

In his calculations he thinks he can divide Mt Kenya and Raila will win AUC . He forsees if he doesnt fo that Gachagua will oppose the agreed referendum with Raila and will take GEMA wholesomely come 2027 .

Now the reality is different . After Betrayal of Ruto by bringing Raila in . There is no way GEMA will run under UDA . They will form their own party and run against Ruto
Secondly Raila will not win AUC and thirdly he will be in the ballot come 2027 with that said Ruto will be No 3

I don't know if Ruto is settled on ODM support. I think according to Pundit they fell out over powersharing - he shortchanged Riggy and tried to sponsor Ndindi and Kindiki.

Now with neither UDA base nor ODM guarantee - he is desperate to divide and conquer Gema, which of course is herculean.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2024, 04:29:09 PM »
Yes Ruto has a big problem. People will continue to disappear if they threaten his power. AU problem is complicated by Raila failure to inspire following. What I really suspect - Raila is lukewarm on the tedious pompous post and only keen on real power. The 5 CS, etc. He needs to lose to justify remaining in the game. While Ruto is eager to be rid of him.

As for the new Gema kingpin.. that am yet to see. None in the horizon but Riggy.

He is hanging him exactly for the same reason you have said . To cut him to size or do away with him at the best time which is now ( not nearing the elections or during elections )

In his calculations he thinks he can divide Mt Kenya and Raila will win AUC . He forsees if he doesnt fo that Gachagua will oppose the agreed referendum with Raila and will take GEMA wholesomely come 2027 .

Now the reality is different . After Betrayal of Ruto by bringing Raila in . There is no way GEMA will run under UDA . They will form their own party and run against Ruto
Secondly Raila will not win AUC and thirdly he will be in the ballot come 2027 with that said Ruto will be No 3

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2024, 06:24:04 PM »
Mt Kenyans , If Gachagua goes then Ruto too should go….

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2024, 11:44:34 PM »
Muranga blues linked to Ndidi being overlooked for Kindiki. There is talk of kalonzo now becoming deputy president

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2024, 04:27:21 AM »

Nothing to do with Ndindi Nyoro , they would have said , their was clear , Its about politics of betrayal .
Would be nice if Kalonzo becomes DP so that in one year he can be impeached . The theeshild has been lowered , this would be a good way of doing away with opponents..
The only person who can do the DP seat nicely is Raila . He has the numbers to prevent impeachment unlike Gachagua he has enough Mps loyal to him . Ruto shiuld go ahead and give it to him , he will be suprised Raila can settle for less coz he is coming for Presidency come 2027.

Muranga blues linked to Ndidi being overlooked for Kindiki. There is talk of kalonzo now becoming deputy president

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2024, 07:18:39 AM »
Nobody beating Ruto in 2027.
Hiyo ni obvious to anyone with brain in kenya.
The best for anyone Is to aim for 2032.

Nothing to do with Ndindi Nyoro , they would have said , their was clear , Its about politics of betrayal .
Would be nice if Kalonzo becomes DP so that in one year he can be impeached . The theeshild has been lowered , this would be a good way of doing away with opponents..
The only person who can do the DP seat nicely is Raila . He has the numbers to prevent impeachment unlike Gachagua he has enough Mps loyal to him . Ruto shiuld go ahead and give it to him , he will be suprised Raila can settle for less coz he is coming for Presidency come 2027.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2024, 07:19:36 AM »
Reading that Raila is talking to Kalonzo to accept to deputize Ruto - instead of Kindiki.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2024, 01:05:10 PM »
If Raila will back Kalonzo and ensure he is not impeached , Let him go for it . The question will be where will be Raila in the equation . Qnd if this was the ideal situation why they didnt do it last election . Its a pipe dream thinking you can accommodate all political formations in one .
So Kalonzo should take it he has been asking for DP since 2013 . In this case where will Raila be ? Like handshake expecting to be handed over Presidency in 2027 , satisfied with AUC or take another shot for 2027 Presidency .
I can tell you for free in all formations Ruto will be No 3 . Once Kalonzo realizes Ruto stands no chance of winning in 2027 he will escae

Reading that Raila is talking to Kalonzo to accept to deputize Ruto - instead of Kindiki.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2024, 01:12:23 PM »

Kalonzo would not accept it. He is smelling 2027 shot with Riggy backing and will not fall for such katikati optics.

Expect Wiper to vote to the last man against Riggy impeachment.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2024, 01:19:18 PM »
RV Pundit needs to craft new MOAS 2027 Edition

Ruto-Mdvd vs Raila-Arati vs Kalonzo-Riggy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2024, 01:27:38 PM »
15yrs out of power doing the same thing!
First what makes Kalonzo thing Mt kenya with say 25% of the vote will accept to Deputize Kalonzo (10%)
They can as well deputize Ruto and wait for 2032.
They deputize Kalonzo - let even assume they WIN (very very UNLIKELY) - and then same debacle - and now next time you remove Kaloi if he wins is 2037?

Raila has better brain. You have a deal now. You have 2027 make-belief deal.

If I was Kalonzo - I would have talked to Ruto with Raila.

Now he has second chance - RIggyG is gone and DPORK is vacant. Raila is sorted in AU (at least for 3yrs - he can resign and comeback in 2027).

In Azimio remember he wasnt even DPORK.

Now he should be running to Ruto and trying to overtake Kindiki. Ruto would likely find him better candidate - than Kindiki - who is useless in Mt kenya -- though I doubt he want to cut off Mt kenya this early - but he can do it.

3yrs - he gets RiggyG 10B - stashed.

2027 - he can decide to continue for 5yrs - or  see if Ruto is very unpopular quit GOK - and try to find a ticket he can go back to power.

But Kalonzo has no brain.

Now he is going to follow RIggyG to opposition. The man whom GOK machinery is just starting to fix. RiggyG is fatally wounded - for Ruto will not leave him - standing if he has done what RVHH say (poison, bombs, coups)

Kalonzo would not accept it. He is smelling 2027 shot with Riggy backing and will not fall for such katikati optics.

Expect Wiper to vote to the last man against Riggy impeachment.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2024, 01:29:46 PM »
Too early for MOAS - we dont have candidates.
I did MOASS 2022 with scenarios where Ruto was getting GEMA at 30% - he was at 43% if I remember.
Ruto will easily win because he is incumbent and has national support.
Only Raila would threaten him.

The rest will struggle. Hiyo Gen Z wave will soon give in to usual tribalism.

And RiggyG I dont think will survive - it likely Muhoho Kenyatta will be the GEMA candidate for 2027 or even Ndidi Nyoro.

RiggyG - literally has only Kahiga - the mt kenya sympathy on him - will soon give in to reality that he is fatally flawed - and Uhuru Kenyatta will resume Mt kenya leadership.

Uhuru will swiftly recommend Muhoho Kenyatta.

RV Pundit needs to craft new MOAS 2027 Edition

Ruto-Mdvd vs Raila-Arati vs Kalonzo-Riggy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2024, 01:33:42 PM »
I can tell you for free - you're insane.
If Raila will back Kalonzo and ensure he is not impeached , Let him go for it . The question will be where will be Raila in the equation . Qnd if this was the ideal situation why they didnt do it last election . Its a pipe dream thinking you can accommodate all political formations in one .
So Kalonzo should take it he has been asking for DP since 2013 . In this case where will Raila be ? Like handshake expecting to be handed over Presidency in 2027 , satisfied with AUC or take another shot for 2027 Presidency .
I can tell you for free in all formations Ruto will be No 3 . Once Kalonzo realizes Ruto stands no chance of winning in 2027 he will escae

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2024, 05:42:33 PM »
Uhuru is not in charge of anything so he can hand over to Muhoho. Once he delivered 14% he was done.

I don't know why you believe Riggy cannot survive without GoK. Ruto survived for years 2010-13 Raila fired him. 2018-22 he was effectively cut off even his staffers went unpaid. Raila was fired by Kibaki 2005-07 didn't stop anything. 2013-17 he survived. Kalonzo been jobless for 10 years still has Kamba intact.

Riggy after Uhuru harassment probably knows how to stash bitcoins as good as Ruto.

Those RVHH stories are just usual tales like we had with UhuRuto after fallout. It was peddled that Ruto asked Raila to help impeach Uhuru, etc - fitina to justify sidelinement.

Riggy if Ruto insist will resign a day to the Senate vote - to expose the traitors esp in Mt Kenya. Then he will run anti-Ruto campaigns all over. Any persecution like banning his rallies will only make it worse. You have a by-election and UDA will fare worse than Kanu in 90s.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2024, 05:48:15 PM »
Riggy vs Ruto is just Ruto vs Raila ODM days. Ruto had to get back Kalenjin who Raila had stolen from Kanu. Riggy is doing the same for Gema. Uhuru is Moi.

This is a fight for the Gema vote.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2024, 06:07:05 PM »
He is not insane. Why would Ruto appoint Kalonzo?

If Ruto was going to do that - he would keep it very close to himself. Because Raila can ask ODM to torpedo the impeachment. Raila and Kalonzo interests are misaligned.

I think if Riggy is impeached DP will be vacant for a while. Ruto will sponsor some fake cases or fudge the process intentionally. To injunct himself.

I can tell you for free - you're insane.