Author Topic: Mt Kenya MPs blame Ruto for Gachagua's impeachment-  (Read 2272 times)

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Mt Kenya MPs blame Ruto for Gachagua's impeachment-
« on: October 02, 2024, 02:55:25 AM »

From now on it will Downhill…………

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/amp/politics/article/2001503812/mt-kenya-mps-blame-ruto-for-gachaguas-impeachment

MPs Edward Muriu (Gatanga), Mary Maua (Maragua), Peter Kihungi (Kangema), Joseph Munyoro  (Kigumo), Chege Njuguna (Kandara) and Senator Joe Nyutu opined that the only way the ouster motion made its way to Parliament was with the blessing of President Ruto.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Mt Kenya MPs blame Ruto for Gachagua's impeachment-
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2024, 03:00:46 AM »
Questioning why the Head of State had not halted the motion, they termed it a political war meant to weaken Gachagua’s influence ahead of the 2027 elections.

“We know without the blessings of Ruto this would have not happened. They should know that divorcing Gachagua is divorcing the mountain. We believe that they (Ruto and Gachagua) should embrace dialogue and sort out their differences,” said Nyutu.

“Ruto has the ability to stop this motion. Even with Parliament being independent, MPs will listen to him,” he added.

At the same time, Wiper Democratic Movement Party yesterday expressed its opposition to the impeachment motion.

In a statement, Wiper clarified that the mover of the motion, Mwengi Mutuse, was not their member and that he belonged to the Maendeleo Chap Chap party - a constituent party of the Kenya Kwanza Alliance.

“This distinction is important in understanding the political alignments and affiliations in Kenya. We would also want to reiterate that Wiper Democratic Movement Party opposes the proposed impeachment motion against the Deputy President,” it read.

Maragua MP Mary Wamaua termed the ouster motion as unfortunate stating that the backers of were fighting personal wars with a man whose only crime was advocating for unity.

“If the Deputy President is being hanged through the impeachment motion for advocating for the unity of the mountain, one day history will fight for itself. We know they fear when the mountain is united,” she stated.

Nyutu further claimed that the entry of Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga into the Kwanza Kwanza fray is what precipitated Gachagua’s ouster.

“If they vote to impeach the Deputy President, then ODM will not convince anyone that they were not brought into government to kick out Gachagua. We believe the broad-based government was meant to sideline Gachagua which is very unfortunate,” Nyutu said.

He warned that should the ouster motion sail through, it would forever taint the relationship between Ruto and the Mt Kenya region which will would be reflected in the 2027 elections.

The leaders also noted that during Ruto and former President Uhuru Kenyatta’s feud, it never got to settling scores through impeachment.

“We can’t see anything that the Deputy President has done that’s irreconcilable. Former President Uhuru Kenyatta never through the MPs initiated such proceedings against Ruto,” he said.

The leaders further claimed that all the issues that had been presented through the motion could have been addressed internally through the laid down UDA dispute resolution mechanisms.

“Proceeding with this motion will amount to the DP being condemned unheard. It’s on that basis that we are seeking and beseeching our fellow MPs to give dispute resolution mechanism a chance,” said Kigumo MP Joseph Kamau.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2024, 03:07:41 AM »
Rutos blessing???
NAH🤷🏼🤷🏼
I wish they had put as much effort towards peoples business as they are doing

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2024, 03:21:24 AM »
Ruto is buying three years to steal as much as possible without Gachagua getting on the way. He knows that Raila once he gets his share will not make too much noise and he is betting that Raila will win the AU seat. I know Kenyans will reclaim the country in 2027 if not before, whatever is stolen will be recovered, it will be either jail or money. These people should not be allowed to eat in peace.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2024, 05:55:50 AM »
7 mp/senators versus 80 mp/senators. That best RiggyG can do. When he gets impeached those 7 will evaporate. With all his stolen money he can't buy even 20 mps.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2024, 08:55:20 AM »

What you fail to see is that it started with Nyeri Mps now it Muranga MPs .
There is a reason they have come out now . Cant you see you favorite replacement for Gachagua Ndindi Nyoro is silent and didnt append his signature .
Slowly by slowly next will Be Kirinyaga , Embu , Meru , Tharaka Nithi , Kiambu , Lamu , Nakuru , Laikipia  then parts of Nairobi .
Personally Im happy , Ruto is self sabotaging . I knew Gachagua as Rutos poodle. Wanted them to go down together in 2027 . But they are self accelerating in the destruction and the way its going both wont reach 2027.
I never subscribe to politics of betrayal , Raila betrayed Ruto in 2007 one of the reason I started supporting Ruto , Uhuru betrayed Ruto the reason Mt Kenya voted overwhelmingly  for Ruto in 2022 . Ruto just did a Raila and Uhuru , he will never be forgiven .Politcs of betrayal should have ended in 2022.
Even Uhuru was decent enough to not impeach him and let him run his campaigns in Mt Kenya region .
Even Raila was decent enough to let him continue as a Minister in Grand Coalition Government .
Betraying Mt Kenya by bringing Raila in Govt then further going to impeach one of their own is a very big low .This what Moi did to Mt Kenya and Ruto being a Moist repeating the same . It never ended well for Moi not will it for Ruto.
Some Moist like RVpundit think its a great strategy as it will divide Mt Kenya .Nop if Uhuru didnt manage last election with Kiraitue et all will Ruto manage ?

7 mp/senators versus 80 mp/senators. That best RiggyG can do. When he gets impeached those 7 will evaporate. With all his stolen money he can't buy even 20 mps.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2024, 09:13:43 AM »
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="in" dir="ltr">DP Gachagua on Kiharu MP Hon Ndindi Nyoro <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DPGachaguaSpeaks?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#DPGachaguaSpeaks</a> <a href="https://t.co/eoYhwcKXzx">pic.twitter.com/eoYhwcKXzx</a></p>&mdash; Ben Mèjja (@MejjaBen) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 1, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2024, 12:33:55 PM »
RiggyG is done. Reading that dossier. He should be on next flight abroad with family

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2024, 01:20:02 PM »
Has Ndindi Nyoro rebelled against Ruto? That's majority of Murang'a MPs.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2024, 01:30:22 PM »
he can't dare.. Ruto has files... muranga feel cheated as soprano Kindiki get it...they will get over it...

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2024, 01:43:01 PM »

Muranga Mps are good at reading the ground . Why should they feel cheated . Kiambu politicians usually take time to make moves because they have business interests mostly with Govt .
As you can see Nyeri is Gone Muranga is gone , its over for Ruto in Mt Kenya, similarly to Uhuru he though he could manipulate the voters using the Mps , all his Mps were removed in 2022 .

he can't dare.. Ruto has files... muranga feel cheated as soprano Kindiki get it...they will get over it...

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2024, 01:44:12 PM »
Ndindi Nyoro is doing the right thing , stay away as he might be blamed for betrayal like what Kindiki is experiencing now….

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2024, 02:02:03 PM »
Nyeri gone where..all mp n senators voted impeachment. Only Kahiga. It only muranga who were thinking Ndidi is successor

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2024, 02:03:49 PM »
Nowayhaha surely I haven't seen Nyeri MPs backing Riggy like Murang'a, Nairobi or Kiambu.

But I agree with these 3 gone Nyeri or Kirinyaga almost definitely gone.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2024, 02:09:08 PM »
Nowayhaha surely I haven't seen Nyeri MPs backing Riggy like Murang'a, Nairobi or Kiambu.

Gone where. They are just angry n dazed n confused. Where will they go. Kalonzo. Raila. RiggyG will be finished. Then Mt Kenya East will go kindiki. Kikuyu in diaspora are in difficult position... likely to divorce those in central...mwangi kiunjuri will lead that. So ni Nairobi n Centra province. Easy maths for Ruto even with Raila present because he will sweep the small any gov tribes. That is without even odm n Raila

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2024, 02:17:43 PM »
When I say Nyeri is gone I mean it , Here is an article read it yourself and tell me if it still supporting Ruto
The rest will follow suit . Once Raila was brought to Govt that was it . Politics of betrayal does not sit well in Mt Kenya.
And Robina stop using Mps as barometer of on grounf support we warned you last time . Even one of the person who was warning RVpundit is now using that because he knows very well Raila has blundered .

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/central/article/2001503811/nyeri-residents-rally-behind-gachagua-as-impeachment-motion-tabled

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2024, 02:21:43 PM »

Where will they go , last time ODMers were reasoning like you they dont have a place to go and cant vote for Ruto .
Ofcourse the biggest wake up call has been voting against Raila for Ruto only for Ruto to join hands with Raila.
Come 2027 they will be in their own party snd will vote for their own . Its the flower girls like Ruto and Kalonzo who will be running to Mt Kenya /GEMA seeking coalitions .Raila will still be No 2 Ruto No 3 ….

Gone where. They are just angry n dazed n confused. Where will they go. Kalonzo. Raila. RiggyG will be finished. Then Mt Kenya East will go kindiki. Kikuyu in diaspora are in difficult position... likely to divorce those in central...mwangi kiunjuri will lead that. So ni Nairobi n Centra province. Easy maths for Ruto even with Raila present because he will sweep the small any gov tribes. That is without even odm n Raila

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2024, 02:47:49 PM »
You overrate Kikuyu vote like the 90s utaona moto. Nobody ready to elect kikuyu president soon. 20yrs minimum

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2024, 02:58:46 PM »

Oh well there will be no clear majority a run off will be there and still GEMA will win.
Not unless Ruto supports Raila and becomes his Deputy President . Which will be a foolish move having destroyed UDA .

You overrate Kikuyu vote like the 90s utaona moto. Nobody ready to elect kikuyu president soon. 20yrs minimum

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2024, 03:00:10 PM »

My lay view is it near impossible to beat Riggy.. cause Gema can easily see Ruto wants to colonize them like Raila in Luhya. They are not stupid.

Ati Mt Kenya East sijui what. Riggy is running with all Gema. If Njuri is telling you he is half-Meru with full Meru wife. 👀

But I think he is angling for 2032. 2027 he will consolidate them like Kibaki 1997. Then do deals as Ruto retire. I don't think he is delusional to take on Ruto 2027. Unless they fall out with Raila.