Author Topic: Nowayaha - you lied on Wanjigi  (Read 2122 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nowayaha - you lied on Wanjigi
« on: August 12, 2024, 08:50:36 AM »
He started making money from Anglo-leasing when his uncle - PS Joseph Magari - was in Security and Finance.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Nowayaha - you lied on Wanjigi
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2024, 09:32:21 AM »
Jimmy Wanjigi made loads of cash mainly through George Saitoti. The two worked in tandem to loot the country's coffers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2024, 02:36:32 AM »
These dossiers precede all jokers to be misleaders in Kenya. He is cleaner than globalist wannabe by a mile still going by this standards.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2024, 04:38:06 AM »
1) Wanjigi is a thief who became rich through government tenders and inherited stolen wealth from this father.

2) He is speaking  KNOWN TRUTH that hundreds of billions of shillings are being stolen.

3) He is speaking the truth because under the new constitution,We have educated sons and daughters of poor people who became governors or Ministers and stealing billions which used to be a preserve of the dynasties families of Moi Kenyatta Kibaki Odinga and at the same time the Uhuru and Raila dynasties kicked him out from government tendering business from 2013 and Ruto doesn't want him close.

He will continue to make noise but he won't succeed because he doesn't have political supporters neither does he have backing from American,UK or European embassies which identified him as a thief under the Wikileaks dossier.

He sounds like Jeacob Jiuma.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2024, 08:53:39 AM »
Jimmy Wanjigi made loads of cash mainly through George Saitoti. The two worked in tandem to loot the country's coffers.
I doubt saitoti angle...he became rich in kibaki regime thanks to his uncle Joseph magari who was finance ps

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2024, 12:04:01 PM »
Before Saitoti's death, there were hardly any photos that existed of Jimmy Wanjigi. He only came to light at Saitoti's funeral. Wanjigi showed Saitoti how to steal in billions. They were tight buddies the time Saitoti was minister for Interior.

I doubt saitoti angle...he became rich in kibaki regime thanks to his uncle Joseph magari who was finance ps

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 02:54:22 PM »
Oops you're obtuse kweli.
Saitoti made billions from Goldenberg when he was VP and Min of Finance from 89 till Moi dropped him due to Goldenburg in 95. Young Mudavaid with Cheserem were brough to clean things up.

Saitoti looted with Biwott from 89 till mid 90s - when Gideon Moi sons joined Kulei to take everything in last years of Moi and kick out Saitoti and Biwott.

By time Wanjigi was meeting Saitoti - it was huko Kibaki regime.

And yes Wanjigi looted mainly through Interior PS Dave Mwangi and uncle PS  - and that was Saitoti final helping of Kenya public money.

Before Saitoti's death, there were hardly any photos that existed of Jimmy Wanjigi. He only came to light at Saitoti's funeral. Wanjigi showed Saitoti how to steal in billions. They were tight buddies the time Saitoti was minister for Interior.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2024, 07:03:57 PM »
Kenya is just an absolute total corruption den. Ruto cannot address this issue by forcing poor kenyans who've never benefited from the corruption to pay taxes to pay off loans that have had zero impact on their lives.

Ruto's biggest failure has been to not focus on rule of law and corruption. There's nothing special or refreshing about william samoei ruto. He is just another typical african president (lawless, corrupt and useless)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2024, 07:19:52 PM »
Kenya is just an absolute total corruption den. Ruto cannot address this issue by forcing poor kenyans who've never benefited from the corruption to pay taxes to pay off loans that have had zero impact on their lives.

Ruto's biggest failure has been to not focus on rule of law and corruption. There's nothing special or refreshing about william samoei ruto. He is just another typical african president (lawless, corrupt and useless)

Halleluia!!!
Someone goes to an expensive restaurant, eats an expensive meal, and hands you s bill to pay for the meal.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2024, 08:05:47 PM »
No Pundit, you obviously don't know. Kadudu is right.....

Jimmy Wanjigi or Jigi Jigi as we used to call him and also variously as James Bond, became rich when he encountered George Saitoti and brought to Saitoti the perfect cover to steal some more after he had been hounded over the Goldenberg Scandal. Their first initial biggest heist was when Saitoti was Minister for Education. They stole quite a bit in the Kibaki Free Education programme. A lot of Saitoti's hidden wealth (and it is in billions), only Jigi Jigi knows and this he has converted to his possession. Neither Saitoti's wife nor family (siblings) have a way of tracing or "interest".

Then Anglo Leasing became an even bigger heist for him... single sourcing of security procurement. This is when he perfected his stealing and later brought this "model" to Uhuru & Ruto for the SGR and Airport deals before they short-changed him, the reason for their fallout. No honour amongst thieves.... they were really fighting over the spoils.

Saitoti made billions from Goldenberg when he was VP and Min of Finance from 89 till Moi dropped him due to Goldenburg in 95. Young Mudavaid with Cheserem were brough to clean things up.

Saitoti looted with Biwott from 89 till mid 90s - when Gideon Moi sons joined Kulei to take everything in last years of Moi and kick out Saitoti and Biwott.

And yes Wanjigi looted mainly through Interior PS Dave Mwangi and uncle PS  - and that was Saitoti final helping of Kenya public money.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2024, 08:40:52 PM »
They stole quite a bit in the Kibaki Free Education programme
- How?

Wanjigi's argument about odious debt does make sense. I've asked Ndii how he thought his economic policies would work in the middle of all of this corruption and he never responded. 

Ndii needs to answer this very basic question:

Can you have economic growth (that changes lives) in the face of total corruption? or in a totally corrupt society like Kenya?

A lot of Saitoti's hidden wealth (and it is in billions), only Jigi Jigi knows and this he has converted to his possession. Neither Saitoti's wife nor family (siblings) have a way of tracing or "interest".

Jigi Jigi is a  sophisticated guy so I assume a lot of this wealth is outside of Kenya?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2024, 08:51:21 PM »
Wewe ni fala ingine just name dropping.
Jigi Jigi was where when Saitoti was made Min of Finance in 1983.
In 1983 - Jigi jigi was in diapers (well I was) - but he was not even 20yrs?

Saitoti became prolific thief from 1983 to 1995 - as Min of Finance- and made wealth - together with his friend Biwott.

They would loot the country until 1999 when Gideon Moi in his father regime kicked him out.

Gideon Moi was architect of Anglo-leasing and most of those contracts signed before Kibaki and some executed.

When Kibaki came -  Jigis and alfred Getonga - went for Gideon Moi stealing manual - and used it to steal.

MJINGA SANA WEWE!

Eji Wanjigi taught Saitoti how to steal :) MWENDA WEWE. Biwwot and Saitoti were 10% of 80s and 90s - and both had great plans - Saitoti to inherit Moi - Biwott to deputize - but Gideon Moi took war to them and took over the eating and succession - brought Uhuru and wakina Ruto.

Most Saitoti wealth thankfully went to Bishop Owour - rest remained with wife.

That lawyer whom Saitoti trusted - went mad - converted to Owour - and took some loot to the church

Jimmy Wanjigi or Jigi Jigi as we used to call him and also variously as James Bond, became rich when he encountered George Saitoti and brought to Saitoti the perfect cover to steal some more after he had been hounded over the Goldenberg Scandal. Their first initial biggest heist was when Saitoti was Minister for Education. They stole quite a bit in the Kibaki Free Education programme. A lot of Saitoti's hidden wealth (and it is in billions), only Jigi Jigi knows and this he has converted to his possession. Neither Saitoti's wife nor family (siblings) have a way of tracing or "interest".

Then Anglo Leasing became an even bigger heist for him... single sourcing of security procurement. This is when he perfected his stealing and later brought this "model" to Uhuru & Ruto for the SGR and Airport deals before they short-changed him, the reason for their fallout. No honour amongst thieves.... they were really fighting over the spoils.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2024, 09:01:52 PM »
Saitoti became prolific thief from 1983 to 1995 - as Min of Finance- and made wealth - together with his friend Biwott.

How did this stealing take place? what scheme's did they come up with? also, why did saitoti's money end up with prophet Owuour?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2024, 09:07:16 PM »
Min of Finance sign everything involving GOK money
So Biwott say want to steal 10% in Energy project like Turkwell - he bring investors - he need Saitoti to sign
They share the spoils.
Biwott was 10% percent  - for everything - Safaricom - Turkwell - all IPPS - name it
Then Gideon Moi took 10%.
Wanjigi took 10%
Uhuru took 10%
Somebody is now taking 10%.

When they become greedy and take 30% - contractor is unable to deliver - project dies - this happened a lot in Moi times.

So smart ones takes 10% - and become project managers - unlocking political/financial/legal bottleneck for foreign contractor.

Saitoti had lawyer woman who was hidding some of his wealth - esp houses in Lavington and westland - she became Owour follower and gave up everything

Owour took the houses.

How did this stealing take place? what scheme's did they come up with? also, why did saitoti's money end up with prophet Owuour?

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2024, 09:07:45 PM »
Oooh dear, OOh dear... :D :D :D :D :D :D I keep telling you I know things you don't and will never know. Kunitukana haitabadilisha hio.

You do a lot of gossiping, I tell you facts from firsthand front-seat access, not hearsay. I don't need to namedrop James Bond, I can tell you the first day he met his now Kamba wife and where at.

I didn't say Wanjigi started Golderberg with Saitoti. He began his association with Saitoti when he was Minister for Education in Kibaki I and his uncle was PS Treasury. They crafted the single-sourcing schemes and made it especially huge in the Free Primary Education programme, they were literally "equipping" schools with a free hand from World Bank funding.

Read my post properly... I didn't say Jigi Jigi started Anglo Leasing. He perfected and ran off with the Anglo Leasing ("Security Sourcing") projects that had stalled or holdover from the Moi years. FYI the biggest player in the sector before Jigi Jigi was Biwott with his Israeli connection.

Saitoti became prolific thief from 1983 to 1995 - and made wealth - together with his friend Biwott.

They would loot the country until 1999 when Gideon Moi in his father regime kicked him out.

Gideon Moi was architect of Anglo-leasing and most of those contracts signed before Kibaki and some executed.

When Kibaki came -  Jigis and alfred Getonga - went for Gideon Moi stealing manual - and used it to steal.

MJINGA SANA WEWE

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2024, 09:13:48 PM »
So how was I wrong.
Wanjigi is kibaki wheeler-dealer.
He doesnt feature in Moi era because he was a nobody.
People who ate big in Moi era was Biwott & Moi (Kulei and Gideon Moi).
In every project - Moi/Biwott - got 10%.
Saitoti was Min of Finance was key enabler - and get his share.

Kibaki comes and the new boys dont know how steal[NOT SAITOTI - cease that silly thought]
This are Murungarus and Kiraitus.
Jimmy Wanjigi knew Gideon Moi gameplan - and knew the Anglo-leasing.
He get PS Davy Mwangi and PS Magiri - to sign projects.
Trick - no need for financing - we will source the money from abroad - just sign promisory note.

When Anglo-leasing blew up.

Wanjigi went to Chinese - same deal - chinese bring the money - just sign.

Uhuru continues - Chinese bring the funding - just sign

Now we are in debt crisis.

New game is going to be PPPs - no need for debt - just sign 30yr deal.

Hapo ndio tuko sasa.

Oooh dear, OOh dear... :D :D :D :D :D :D I keep telling you I know things you don't and will never know. Kunitukana haitabadilisha hio.

You do a lot of gossiping, I tell you facts from firsthand front-seat access, not hearsay. I don't need to namedrop James Bond, I can tell you the first day he met his now Kamba wife and where at.

I didn't say Wanjigi started Golderberg with Saitoti. He began his association with Saitoti when he was Minister for Education in Kibaki I and his uncle was PS Treasury. They crafted the single-sourcing schemes and made it especially huge in the Free Primary Education programme, they were literally "equipping" schools with a free hand from World Bank funding.

Read my post properly... I didn't say Jigi Jigi started Anglo Leasing. He perfected and ran off with the Anglo Leasing ("Security Sourcing") projects that had stalled or holdover from the Moi years. FYI the biggest player in the sector before Jigi Jigi was Biwott with his Israeli connection.

Saitoti became prolific thief from 1983 to 1995 - and made wealth - together with his friend Biwott.

MJINGA SANA WEWE

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2024, 09:23:00 PM »
Trick - no need for financing - we will source the money from abroad - just sign promisory note.

So, as Wanjigi talks about odious debt, he is one of the causes of it because these are loans that the chinese are providing and want to be paid back.

What was the difference between Moi/Biwott stealing? It looks like uhuru's stealing followed Kibaki/Wanjigi stealing, but why wasn't they a debt crisis under kibaki?

New game is going to be PPPs - no need for debt - just sign 30yr deal.

This is Murkomen/JKIA stealing with Adani? Ruto must be in on this deal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2024, 08:43:46 AM »
Pundit with Kierr ere . Thats why no one takes him seriously any more . Having said that i expect more matusis …..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2024, 10:08:31 AM »
Did you really expect anything else from Ruto?

Everything he initiates from Affordable Housing, the new national medical scheme SHIF, payments through eCitizen. In all these he has his cut. That is why the schemes will go nowhere.