Author Topic: My language of revolution by any means necessary is now feasible  (Read 904 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
The biggest shift is that with current protests no one is talking about reforms but slash and burn the system. I always knew that kenya power structure was unreformable.. It needs a radical revolutionary transformation. I'm glad many kenyans have come to this conclusion after 3 decades of trying neocons govts.
We are at the end of neocolonial era. There won't be a power structure that gen zs won't destroy. Even the military should know they too will be restructured.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2024, 11:17:33 AM by KenyanPlato »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: My language of revolution by any means necessary is now feasible
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 11:23:28 AM »
The more chance it will not yield much

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2024, 11:41:31 AM »
This is revolution may take months or a decade. Finally power will wrestled out of the hands of the current elites. It is going to be violent like no other time. The battles will happen in urban areas. They will be social class driven. Poor elites versus the rich and their boot licker. Ruto is a victim of rapid transition. He played around with a demographic tinder box and ignited it with his hubris. Raila and his class of mafia will likely be killed and end up in exile

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024, 02:24:01 PM »
I want a revolution but anarchy is worse - Bangladesh type.