Author Topic: Listening to Gen Z talk, It looks like they have given up (Demoralized)  (Read 1702 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Some are now saying lets now focus on "Raila" because he is the main enemy of Kenya. Luo Gen Z are like we can't be part of that. Tribeless movement turned tribal in a short time!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
That joke is over.

Now can we deal with Uhuru kenyatta

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
That joke is over.

Now can we deal with Uhuru kenyatta
He was dealt it months ago. His cheese cut by 50% Mbadi coming to look for that Trillion hived off from Eurobond for Northland!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
I am glad that you guys think you won when Raila is now the one wielding power in your government. At least for now, you cannot steal alone, you can share with Raila and his goons. The kids achieved more in two weeks than Kenyans have done since independence, we have a coalition government and talking about national dialogue. Ruto is not flying all over and he looks 65yrs old. Yesterday, I heard him parroting things that are written here, he has no idea, vision or intelligence to lead Kenya to the next level, a politician but not a leader. How is he going to face other leaders in the world after what he just went through? He has lost legitimacy at home, when he makes speeches out there, he is not talking for the majority of Kenyans.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Gen Z had power if they had stuck with corroption/accountability instead of anarchy/ Ruto must go. They should have come out with their leadership and negotiated for 5 positions, but smart ODM and other cartels were smart to take advantage of the situation. GEMA still in the lead with appointments, Raila was just handed 4 seats and they are willing to deliver all their votes in 2027 to netralize the mountain vote that will drop in 2027. Politics is not for the faint-hearted! I was for Gen Z initial agenda, but when "Ruto must go" came, I bolted out!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
The movement was hijacked but achieved a lot. It’s not even over but we can already guarantee that Raila will never be president and Ruto in 2027 will have to contend with the youth, the majority of those who will be voting. He only has two years to change their minds, he has had two years but only managed to piss everyone off.

Offline sema

• Enigma
I still think Ruto is finished. 90% of the population is miserable, poor and stressed out.

Who wants to rule a country like this? Kenyans are not stupid. They know what state the country is in.

Murkomen is back. A drug dealer like joho is in the cabinet. I’ve given up on Kenya and I pray that Gen z show up in 2027

Ruto has zero morality. He’s just a thug like most Kenyans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Population are enjoying ugali at cheap prices and its raining - wewe ndio uko miserable and stressed out.
I still think Ruto is finished. 90% of the population is miserable, poor and stressed out.

Who wants to rule a country like this? Kenyans are not stupid. They know what state the country is in.

Murkomen is back. A drug dealer like joho is in the cabinet. I’ve given up on Kenya and I pray that Gen z show up in 2027

Ruto has zero morality. He’s just a thug like most Kenyans.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Ruto is damaged and weakened no one can spin that,
Baba as usual at the height of his power as coalition King, obviously he will pull out before 27 and seriously weaken Ruto
Gen Z have achieved beyond their wildest dreams, as they have also inspired same movements world wide.
Its just a matter of time and its on their side to pull the last one.
As Njuri Ncheke says"Dont harrass the youth as they will harrass you in your old age,they have time 10,20,30 years to destroy you"

Offline sema

• Enigma
wewe ndio uko miserable and stressed out.

lol...you are still in the second stage of grief (denial) so, not much I can do for you until you advance to the next stage.

They can't give up because they have no jobs, no money, no future and no hope and as others have said, time is on their side. In 2027 most will still only be 25. They have no choice, but to keep fighting otherwise they'll die poor.

Next goal is to register to vote. Ruto cannot go against 80% of the population and think he can still win and remain popular.

Murkomen is back and a drug dealer like Joho is back. Ruto is playing the old politics. He will see in 2027

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Rutos mistake was his economic policy , it was a miracle how he got to Presidency only to destroy all his efforts by pursuing wrong economic policies. Now worse of all he has given Mbadi the CS of Finance. Raila has already washed his hands very cleverly so .
Ruto thesis since 1999 has been anti Raila save for 2007 when Rift valley forced him to Back Raila.
One thing Kenyan politics have taught the voters is that they are on their own .
Yesterday in all Whatsup groups I for once noticed Luo Nyanza very dissapointed with Raila akin to when Mt Kenya was disappointed with Uhuru .Soon Rift Valley will be disappointed with Ruto , the revolutionary politics coming the way will be of big magnitudes never seen before . 2027 is another moment for Kenyas rebirth. Another 2002 ………

Offline sema

• Enigma
2027 is another moment for Kenyas rebirth. Another 2002 ………

Correct. How pundit and rv heavy hitter are not seeing this is beyond me

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Ruto is damaged and weakened no one can spin that,
Baba as usual at the height of his power as coalition King, obviously he will pull out before 27 and seriously weaken Ruto
Gen Z have achieved beyond their wildest dreams, as they have also inspired same movements world wide.
Its just a matter of time and its on their side to pull the last one.
As Njuri Ncheke says"Dont harrass the youth as they will harrass you in your old age,they have time 10,20,30 years to destroy you"

On point.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gen Z are 5% of Kenya population..urban kids worried about bread...slums n rural Kenya ndio kusema

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Those aged 18-35 in 2027 will be 30% of the population. That is 15 million.

The urban poverty among the youths is scary. The ones who are not on the streets are worse off economically and have also run out of options. 

Gen Z are 5% of Kenya population..urban kids worried about bread...slums n rural Kenya ndio kusema
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes - if they do manage to vote.
Those aged 18-35 in 2027 will be 30% of the population. That is 15 million.

The urban poverty among the youths is scary. The ones who are not on the streets are worse off economically and have also run out of options. 

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Some are now saying lets now focus on "Raila" because he is the main enemy of Kenya. Luo Gen Z are like we can't be part of that. Tribeless movement turned tribal in a short time!
RVHH, you are creating nonsensical threads to distract us. As a parent of a GenZ very active in the Struggle, I can tell you they remain FOCUSED. I also want to remind you that when your brother and his hooded death squads maime or kill a GenZ or millennial they are not just setting themselves up AGAINST that generation but I can tell you for free, you turn the Parents against the regime, the family against the regime. You turn the extended family against the regime, you turn a whole village against the regime! Funerals are attended by villagers. These villages are adding up pretty quickly that at this rate I am not sure your brother will be around to approach them for votes, that they won't give. Parents are supposed to die before their children, not the other way around! Please pass Martha Karua's message to you bro: It is not a matter of IF but of WHEN verbatim quote.
So back to your thread title, they have not given up. Just like on 25th June they took a step back and on that day came back so energized they the occupied Parliament - Literary ! In English, it is called the lulu B4 the storm. Mark THIS DATE Nane-Nane significance. 8th August. Another day that will live in History just like 25TH JUNE. Viva GenZ.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
RVHH, you are creating nonsensical threads to distract us. As a parent of a GenZ very active in the Struggle, I can tell you they remain FOCUSED. I also want to remind you that when your brother and his hooded death squads maime or kill a GenZ or millennial they are not just setting themselves up AGAINST that generation but I can tell you for free, you turn the Parents against the regime, the family against the regime. You turn the extended family against the regime, you turn a whole village against the regime! Funerals are attended by villagers. These villages are adding up pretty quickly that at this rate I am not sure your brother will be around to approach them for votes, that they won't give. Parents are supposed to die before their children, not the other way around! Please pass Martha Karua's message to you bro: It is not a matter of IF but of WHEN verbatim quote.
So back to your thread title, they have not given up. Just like on 25th June they took a step back and on that day came back so energized they the occupied Parliament - Literary ! In English, it is called the lulu B4 the storm. Mark THIS DATE Nane-Nane significance. 8th August. Another day that will live in History just like 25TH JUNE. Viva GenZ.

Exactly. uto had a chance but he went back to tribal politics and lost the very people who worked for his erection.
Not sure if he has even gotten it.