Author Topic: Koome resigns as Police head  (Read 2522 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Koome resigns as Police head
« on: July 12, 2024, 04:13:27 PM »
https://x.com/ItsMutai/status/1811748342738653570

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Koome resigns as Police head
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 05:10:53 PM »
Now they will go for him and finish him,Kenya is witnessing a very defining point, you can expect anyone that gen z has targeted will after 2027 either be dead or in jail. Its sad for Koome having just been following orders but thats life simple, the one I really feel for is Kindiki he would better have stayed a lecturer now gen z have destroyed him.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 05:44:18 PM »
Now they will go for him and finish him,Kenya is witnessing a very defining point, you can expect anyone that gen z has targeted will after 2027 either be dead or in jail. Its sad for Koome having just been following orders but thats life simple, the one I really feel for is Kindiki he would better have stayed a lecturer now gen z have destroyed him.

They took orders from rogues and so they pay for itc

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 06:30:08 PM »
Koome never addressed the press - but still had to go. Look like wa-meru sasa munaenda nyumbani and ruto will bring warrior original to battle Goon Z :)

Weka Eliud Langat hapo mara moja - na Duale Interior - ama

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 06:36:36 PM »
Koome never addressed the press - but still had to go. Look like wa-meru sasa munaenda nyumbani and ruto will bring warrior original to battle Goon Z :)

Weka Eliud Langat hapo mara moja - na Duale Interior - ama

Everything from you is looked at from a tribal angle.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 06:37:56 PM »
Kenya is very Tribal, all he has to do is run to his Meru people and he will be okay for the most part. Have you seen the Love kina Kimani Ichungwah and Ndindi are getting from their local home Gen Zs. I'm reading comments about Koome resignation and you can see Luos, and few other tribes here and there are spewing hate. If he was a Luo guy, those comments would dwindle to Zero. Soon, you will see Gen Z operating in silos! Attacking leaders from far but not their local people! That is Kenya for you! President had lukewarm support from Kale few weeks ago, but NOW he has like 99.99% of all the Kales, including Kale Gen Z!
https://www.facebook.com/KenyansTikTok/videos/1551218749138775
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2024, 07:35:46 PM »
It will be another 100yrs before we weed out tribalism
Kenya is very Tribal, all he has to do is run to his Meru people and he will be okay for the most part. Have you seen the Love kina Kimani Ichungwah and Ndindi are getting from their local home Gen Zs. I'm reading comments about Koome resignation and you can see Luos, and few other tribes here and there are spewing hate. If he was a Luo guy, those comments would dwindle to Zero. Soon, you will see Gen Z operating in silos! Attacking leaders from far but not their local people! That is Kenya for you! President had lukewarm support from Kale few weeks ago, but NOW he has like 99.99% of all the Kales, including Kale Gen Z!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2024, 10:01:50 PM »
Only kalenjins want tribalism

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2024, 10:09:56 PM »
That in itself is tribal

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2024, 10:50:37 PM »
That in itself is tribal

I see kalenjins on this board defending mtu ,,wao..you are becoming one unhinged kipsigis nationalist. Bure kabis

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2024, 03:15:04 AM »
Ichungwah's CDF office in Kikuyu was burnt down.

Rv heavy hitter - do you want me to put you in my therapy group along with pundit? I can  help tell you what stage of grief you are in

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2024, 06:37:54 AM »
.. Have you seen the Love kina Kimani Ichungwah and Ndindi are getting from their local home Gen Zs...

Rv heavy hitter - do you want me to put you in my therapy group along with pundit? I can  help tell you what stage of grief you are in

@Sema,
RVHH is sitting in LA, na sisi tuko ground. I wonder how he is  helping his brother with the outdated info he has? Indeed he needs help if none of the inner circle is telling him the truth. He could just as well choose to come home.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2024, 06:57:07 AM »

You're funny but ask around if you don't know me. Ruto is very happy with this crisis. It came a little early but we can't waste it. This cold war with mt Kenya was not good for my guy. Saa hii Raila is coming to fix things

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2024, 06:58:26 AM »
That in itself is tribal

I see kalenjins on this board defending mtu ,,wao..you are becoming one unhinged kipsigis nationalist. Bure kabis
RV kirgit disagree. Unhinged? You stop projecting. I analyse politics as is n you engage in wishful thinking

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2024, 10:12:18 AM »
I have told GenZ , the greatest weapon you have is isolation, do not let this people fly, stay in luxurious residence or restaurants, they killed comrades, there is no comfort.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2024, 02:37:15 PM »
Njuri ncheke
MERUs are used as clean up crew for the big kahunas tribes. When will your people try even to form a party and Duke it out with the big boys. Miraa farming has made Merus embrace mediocrity. As long as a meru villager has 9 acres of miraa they can move to nairobi and become a jigolo for the political establishment. Now professor kidick has been dicked by Kamagut serial killer

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2024, 02:56:47 PM »
?t=VnMLfFWjjJBzBlbHVcQsYw&s=19

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2024, 06:45:47 PM »
That in itself is tribal
?t=b0eItxDXaQ1zTfzupIWFAA&s=19

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2024, 10:12:34 PM »
Another to be wasted opportunity to start serious police reforms. A sort of Mutunga outsider to shake up the rotten system.
https://aurora.edu/blog/au-today/2021/12/au-professor-koois-new-book-names-the-7-best-police-chiefs.html
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2024, 10:30:22 PM »
Reforms are hard to achieve in a country where tribes are still maintaining inward unbreakable cohesion. I see Kina Kahiga already praising the President and calling for Gachagua and the President to work together as if they have never met. A few days ago he was spewing nonsense. Most tribal leaders, now, because, they ARE JUGGLING FOR CS POSITIONS are openly praising President again. Even Herman Manyora is working overtime hoping to get something. Most Kenyans are jokers, jealous, and filled with back-breaking envy. If not benefitting, they call for anarchy!
#Rutomuststayforalongtime!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!