Author Topic: Gen Z and online jokers - this END OF THE ROAD  (Read 1229 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Gen Z and online jokers - this END OF THE ROAD
« on: July 12, 2024, 09:27:00 AM »
Once Raila is onboard and enjoying state largesses - ODM with 5 or so cabinet secs - this will happen.

1) GEN Z will never step in the streets again - ODM slumdogs will be unleashed to assist police the way Orengo Mageuzi got in 19992000 after NDP-KANU cooperation. Slum dogs will come for your Iphone as you tap tap the screen on tiktok live

2 Ruto & Raila will have 300 Mps to ammend katiba like  BBI.  CDF will become constitutional. Prime Minister office.

Prepare to take this battle to JUDICIARY.

Parliament is now captured. Streets are now capture.d

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Gen Z and online jokers - this END OF THE ROAD
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 01:09:22 PM »
Cry me a river. Kids have trashed ruto govt. In another 3 months everyone will be lining up looking for food. Ruto will be overthrown soon if he keeps playing games. These kids are not cowards like you. They are not keyboard opportunists like you. Your tribal model is dead and burried. Those flags that were burried with 41 protests are very symbolic. Pundit you just don't know how pissed kenyans are with ruto decision to kill protestors. Ruto is fucked.

You and I were wrong about the resolve and ability of these kids to stop enactment of finance bill. They did. It about time you take time to analyze the situation and stop posting desperate embarrassing posts like this.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2024, 02:17:48 PM »
I dont get swayed by bullcrap but by logic. I have long record here of making prediction and anlysis using same COLD METHODS.

Cry me a river. Kids have trashed ruto govt. In another 3 months everyone will be lining up looking for food. Ruto will be overthrown soon if he keeps playing games. These kids are not cowards like you. They are not keyboard opportunists like you. Your tribal model is dead and burried. Those flags that were burried with 41 protests are very symbolic. Pundit you just don't know how pissed kenyans are with ruto decision to kill protestors. Ruto is fucked.

You and I were wrong about the resolve and ability of these kids to stop enactment of finance bill. They did. It about time you take time to analyze the situation and stop posting desperate embarrassing posts like this.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 02:29:18 PM »
I dont get swayed by bullcrap but by logic. I have long record here of making prediction and anlysis using same COLD METHODS.

Your logic has failed you for last 4 weeks. Ruto is getting defeated right and left while you cling to the old model of analysis. You are out of touch old fart. Have your daughter analyze gen z movement and give you talking points. You are looking more and more unhinged like Trump

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 04:02:21 PM »
Time as always is the best referee.
Your logic has failed you for last 4 weeks. Ruto is getting defeated right and left while you cling to the old model of analysis. You are out of touch old fart. Have your daughter analyze gen z movement and give you talking points. You are looking more and more unhinged like Trump

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 06:28:14 PM »
Let us talk on 18th