Author Topic: Kalepundit listen to the people you think will support Ruto  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kalepundit listen to the people you think will support Ruto
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2024, 07:20:15 AM »
Once you buy Raila; You buy these guys wholesale.

You RiggyG and Mt kenya are going to end up in opposition for long

You lack the strategic and tactical patience - and with demographic changes happening - you'll see power in VIusasa kama wajaluo.

These things need PATIENCE - you have shown Ruto the middle finger early.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 10:46:09 AM »

This is the thinking which cost Raila ,that once you get Uhuru you get Mt Kenya ….
There is a population which hates Ruto with passion. Even if Raila joins hands with Ruto they will revolt just like Mt Kenya revolted against Uhuru.
Secondly I dont support Gachagua . Ive been on record here saying Mt Kenya in some years time will get their own kingpin .
Thirdly with the current constitution to become a President you need Mt Kenya , thats how Ruto became the President . Unless the Constitution changes status quo remains  .

You lack the strategic and tactical patience - and with demographic changes happening - you'll see power in VIusasa kama wajaluo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 11:45:48 AM »
Eti you need Mt kenya to become president.
50% plus one is all one need.
Mt kenya at best are now at 25% of voting pop.
By 2027 - they may be even 22% - if other tribes register well.
Soon - it will be 20% - going by population.

Luos or Kambas plus Luhya is enough to counter Mt kenya.

Ruto needs to get two communities to replace Mt kenya. One if he can completely take over matusa+somalis+coast from Raila's ODM.

Ruto and Kalenjin have a CA

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 11:58:54 AM »
You live in your own world. Check the numbers and tell me how Mt. kenya make up more than 50% of the voters.

This is the thinking which cost Raila ,that once you get Uhuru you get Mt Kenya ….
There is a population which hates Ruto with passion. Even if Raila joins hands with Ruto they will revolt just like Mt Kenya revolted against Uhuru.
Secondly I dont support Gachagua . Ive been on record here saying Mt Kenya in some years time will get their own kingpin .
Thirdly with the current constitution to become a President you need Mt Kenya :o , thats how Ruto became the President . Unless the Constitution changes status quo remains  .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2024, 12:54:33 PM »
They live in their own bubble - 1m1s.
You live in your own world. Check the numbers and tell me how Mt. kenya make up more than 50% of the voters.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 02:19:42 PM »
Sumple mathematics , the easiest way to get 50% +1 is by incorporating Mt Kenya on your side , it took Raila 10 years to learn that ….

Thirdly with the current constitution to become a President you need Mt Kenya :o , thats how Ruto became the President . Unless the Constitution changes status quo remains  .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2024, 02:22:12 PM »

Person living in a bubble right now is Pundit . Actually for the past 2 years , he was telling us how Ruto is so popular and will rule forever , how Ruto is another pedestal and is Ruling africa and the world , oh well he needed to use the army against his own people.

They live in their own bubble - 1m1s.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2024, 03:22:44 PM »
Not that simple,

Mt Kenya vote is very toxic to rest of kenya, you get it, and you instantly lose the rest of the country.  If Ruto today lose Mt kenya, the rest of tribes will embrace him.

The Anti-gema vote is the reason why Raila has been strong for two decades.

Raila is someone who cant score - it reason why Mt kenya are this arrogant - a Ruto or Moi will score - with half a chance - like Ruto did with 70% of GEMA.

Sumple mathematics , the easiest way to get 50% +1 is by incorporating Mt Kenya on your side , it took Raila 10 years to learn that ….

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2024, 03:34:32 PM »
That was 2007 politics . Even then with the so called Anti GEMA vote Kibaki won in most of the Counties/Districts .
That politics kind of changed in 2022 when narrative changed from tribal to about issues . And it has culminated to what we are seeing now where Ruto is facing revolt across all tribes .
You have lost it Pundit the young generation are not as tribal as the older generation .
Do you still believe Ruto will rule the country forever ?

Not that simple,

Mt Kenya vote is very toxic to rest of kenya, you get it, and you instantly lose the rest of the country.  If Ruto today lose Mt kenya, the rest of tribes will embrace him.

The Anti-gema vote is the reason why Raila has been strong for two decades.

Raila is someone who cant score - it reason why Mt kenya are this arrogant - a Ruto or Moi will score - with half a chance - like Ruto did with 70% of GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2024, 03:41:03 PM »
I am still studying this 2 weeks phenomena; so far it appears to me like Black Lives Matter; we will have lots of time to test this gen-z in coming by-elections and etc.

That was 2007 politics . Even then with the so called Anti GEMA vote Kibaki won in most of the Counties/Districts .
That politics kind of changed in 2022 when narrative changed from tribal to about issues . And it has culminated to what we are seeing now where Ruto is facing revolt across all tribes .
You have lost it Pundit the young generation are not as tribal as the older generation .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2024, 03:57:08 PM »

In as much as I dont like what transpired in Ukraine 2014 . This is a similar moment , it started out as a protest to Yankuvich abandoning EURO deal then transformed to removal of him from Government . Luckily Ruto so it early a called the Army to help . If the protesters continue mounting pressure even the army might decide to stay away and watch . Once these people reach statehouse thats it , it will be seen as if Ruto has abandoned Kenya . Once International Community abandon Ruto its kaput .You wont need by elections .
Personally i wouldnt want it to take that route . Its a dangerous one something Ukraine has never recovered .

I am still studying this 2 weeks phenomena; so far it appears to me like Black Lives Matter; we will have lots of time to test this gen-z in coming by-elections and etc.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2024, 04:03:32 PM »

In as much as I dont like what transpired in Ukraine 2014 . This is a similar moment , it started out as a protest to Yankuvich abandoning EURO deal then transformed to removal of him from Government . Luckily Ruto so it early a called the Army to help . If the protesters continue mounting pressure even the army might decide to stay away and watch . Once these people reach statehouse thats it , it will be seen as if Ruto has abandoned Kenya . Once International Community abandon Ruto its kaput .You wont need by elections .
Personally i wouldnt want it to take that route . Its a dangerous one something Ukraine has never recovered .

There are only a few law enforcement vs millions. The moron is a trump like leader - big mouth, sweet words and nothing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2024, 04:28:08 PM »
No, the movement is dead, we are doing postmorteum. It died on 25th June. Now Ruto has the upperhand

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2024, 04:33:51 PM »

It has taken a viloent angle after sponsored goons started looting and burning cars .Gen z has to change tack and make it more organized by doing the protests in one area like Uhuru park . Camp there day and night . The infiltration by sponsored goons will affect the trajectory.

No, the movement is dead, we are doing postmorteum. It died on 25th June. Now Ruto has the upperhand