Author Topic: Ruto was tested - He was lucky he had the security sector intact- regroup now  (Read 1174 times)

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
Ruto should stop being soft, if someone is interested in your wife (president) he will not be satisfied with giving him the hand of your daughter (deputy president/ministers). He must know that Kikuyus want presidency, they woke up  from the hustler hypnosis, reality is hitting them that the presidency is in the hands of "enemy"tribe/nation.

Uhuru and his thugs had enough time to regroup , Ruto never pressured them, but he saw the result last week. Now the shit has died down focus on regrouping and making sure he has Luos/Luhyas on his side , or Onboard Kalonzo .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Honeymoon ended and now he must reality where enemies are everywhere.
Only trust you mother Sarah

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Rutos enemies are people in his circle , his tribesman and the likes of Pundit Lewela asking him to become a dictator .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Ruto has simply do what we are saying dissolve cabinets and almost all political appointies do away with thugs like sudi,ichungwa etc,Ruto doesn't owe them anything
By using military that was very weak and a miscalculation like am saying who knows what KDF is planning that now they have tasted blood, but Ruto can win the masses again, Gen z demands are very small apart from asking him to resign he can offer them everything else.
As of now if he doesn't do that he will be lame duck president and vulnerable.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Rutos enemies are people in his circle , his tribesman and the likes of Pundit Lewela asking him to become a dictator .
Ruto lacks any capacity to be a dictator he is already seriously weakened plain and simple,he needs to survive THROW EVERYONE ELSE OVERBOARD. so he survives
 As of the day he called KDF he doesn't have control over military.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Ruto can hang on for the next three years but he is already a lame duck. He has lost legitimacy and the bully pulpit. Parliament is not going to rubber stamp his thieving anymore, they now know that the power is with the people. In time, it will become very clear that he is a one term lame duck and everyone will start trying to curve their future’s and the sheep will scatter further isolating him, it’s a sad lonely three years.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Same below-average folks struggling in life have been making a stupid statement since 2018. Ruto was finished when Uhuru and his juniors kicked him out of government, but he put out a coalition that Vanguished Uhuru, Raila, and their moneyed cronies. Ruto is agile and can adapt quickly. Weeks from now, youth groups, civil society, churches, academia, media, and other stakeholders will be dialoguing on Genz's demands, including corruption, debt transparency, and all issues that must be addressed. By 2025, they will all be scattered. Raila promised to endorse Ruto in 2027; though I wouldn't say I liked that idea, it would bring at least 3-4 million votes to his camp.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
bro Nowayaha, I am no Ruto tribe, but I will tell you all my drinking buddies both in Nanyuki & nairobi area  are Kikuyus.
 I know my mountain brothers inside out, I am from Laikipia even though I tend to have more access to resource in Samburu than my home county. I tell you with power mountain boys are dangerous, they are greedy as hell and see every other nation as a kiraka ya kikuyu.  Ruto on that front must show toughness, Gachagua sending thugs he used to invade Uhurus farms, to burn parliament is treasonous.

I knew mountain boys saw Ruto was weak he day Gachagua started his tribal vomiting around last year December. 

Your advice to Ruto on the economy is correct, and I believe he has done a tremendous job on that field, he has idiots in his Cabinet like Murkomen who is a fool answering Kikuyu politicians.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Ruto can hang on for the next three years but he is already a lame duck. He has lost legitimacy and the bully pulpit. Parliament is not going to rubber stamp his thieving anymore, they now know that the power is with the people. In time, it will become very clear that he is a one term lame duck and everyone will start trying to curve their future’s and the sheep will scatter further isolating him, it’s a sad lonely three years.
Only way he can win back people is accept responsibility fight corruption by forming a “truth and commission” where he himself must rid himself of ill gotten wealth. Give the wealth to the commission who will legally transfer it to government. Then all will change at lightning speed. Otherwise going tribal as lelewa suggests will alienate most people. Firing cabinet is like using bandaid on a gushing wound.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Ajaribu hiyo tiktatorship kwa Bibi yake,Kenyans will not stand for it. The fact is millennials and genZ can see through his lies and are not indoctrinated in church to believe his lies. The real enemies to his presidency are those who wrote that treason speech, his friends like Murkonen, Sudi, Farouk and the likes of Ichungwa, I hear Murkonen cannot see you without 30% of the contract being negotiated. These are the real enemies, trying to pin in on Uhuru or Gachagua is not working. As a matter of fact, Gachagua was very honest as soon as he saw the government shift from hustler to elitist, he stuck with the poor villagers. People keep telling us how intelligent Ruto is, in the court of public opinion, at this point Gachagua is looking like the adult in the room. By the way, smart intelligent people do not go around shouting about their intelligence, that’s left to the insecure. See you all on Tuesday.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
bro Nowayaha, I am no Ruto tribe, but I will tell you all my drinking buddies both in Nanyuki & nairobi area  are Kikuyus.
 I know my mountain brothers inside out, I am from Laikipia even though I tend to have more access to resource in Samburu than my home county. I tell you with power mountain boys are dangerous, they are greedy as hell and see every other nation as a kiraka ya kikuyu.  Ruto on that front must show toughness, Gachagua sending thugs he used to invade Uhurus farms, to burn parliament is treasonous.

I knew mountain boys saw Ruto was weak he day Gachagua started his tribal vomiting around last year December. 

Your advice to Ruto on the economy is correct, and I believe he has done a tremendous job on that field, he has idiots in his Cabinet like Murkomen who is a fool answering Kikuyu politicians.

This is a Kenyan grassroots campaign. Gachagua may say something but I don’t think anyone is listening. 1970s kenya and Korea were in the same par. Look at where Koreans are. Selfless Korean leaders put it there. While Menyatta . Moi were busy gathering power to use against population