Author Topic: Joe Biden is senile  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Joe Biden is senile
« on: June 28, 2024, 09:27:00 AM »
Joe Biden's Alarming Debate Moments Could Be End of His Campaign
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Joe Biden is senile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 04:40:49 PM »
There is full-blown panic over Biden's fitness for office

‘The Movement to Convince Biden to Not Run Is real’
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/06/28/biden-democrats-replacement-intervention-column-00165705
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2024, 04:47:06 PM »
The only Dem who can hold the Blue wall(Wi, Mi, Pa) against Trump though.  Dems would be shooting themselves in the foot if they think a late pick can do that. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 05:16:34 PM »
The only Dem who can hold the Blue wall(Wi, Mi, Pa) against Trump though.  Dems would be shooting themselves in the foot if they think a late pick can do that.

Yes and the second-guessing him is almost as negative. If Trump wasn't such badly damaged goods it would be over for Biden. Polls say it's neck & neck now.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2024, 06:36:58 PM »
Whoever thinks Biden can win is nuts . After Ukraine crisis it was evident Biden was out . There is no coming out of that…..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 06:47:45 PM »
One is senile. One is a moron. Americans likely to go with old senile Joe. Joe will not last and VP will make history as US first president.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 10:17:03 PM »
One is senile. One is a moron. Americans likely to go with old senile Joe. Joe will not last and VP will make history as US first president.

Very likely outcome - Kamala Harris as first female president.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2024, 10:40:01 PM »
I will tell you this for free, forget all the polls and news of sijui democrats freaking out. That’s the media hype to sell their shit, Joe Biden will win this election, he will win all demographics except mediocre white men, the ones who shout the loudest on things like DEI or CRT, these are man who got privilege because of their skin color and they want that system to continue, this is what Trump gives them, a hope for the America where the least qualified white guy got all the good things while qualified minorities languished at home. They also have a mortal fear of Kamala becoming the first woman president, the thought of this scenario keeps them awake, to most of them, they would rather the country go to civil war. The most dangerous person in the world is a mediocre American white man, they will do anything to keep their privilege, that’s why most of them join the police force to gain some semblance of power and will kill a minority for small things like talking back. I did not watch the debate and I am not even reading anything about it, I know how this game is played. As of Trump, he most likely will be sentenced to prison time on the 11th, at least six months, that’s when the real freak out will happen, you better hide your kids.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2024, 10:57:07 AM »
Trump deserves a medal in removing doubts on US exceptionalism.

Apart from the dollar printing economic terrorism backed by a crazy pentagon that sends bombs when threatened, it is just another shithole with a Gucci belt where scum still rises to the top.

https://x.com/IrishPatri0t/status/1806853301192753309
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadame11

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2024, 10:21:36 PM »
Guy was clearly senile in 2020, we all saw it, and Americans still voted for him. At least this confirms what I've known since October 7th. The man is not in charge of nothing. No self-respecting president would've allowed Israel to go so far. I don't care what Mossad has on you, genocide would be a no-no to anyone who gave two cents about their legacy. Butcher-nyahu knows the White house has no one home and is doing everything to accomplish his monstrous dream before any change of govt.

I strongly disagree with anyone who supports Biden running. If they chose someone else and the MSMs got behind him, he'd inherit Biden votes but not his vulnerabilities. American Muslims (and GenZ progressives) might still vote Democrat in that case. As it is, they'll sit this one out as they see no difference between Biden and Trump. Bad for Biden because these folk normally vote Democrat like other minorities. Palestine is a big factor this time round, like COVID was last time. In any case, they should have set someone up to run by now and Biden should campaign for that person, not himself. His only luck is Trump's conviction and stupidity in trying to out-cuck Biden in the mindless Zionist support.

Americans have lost every last shred of moral standing in this Israel rubbish. They were already struggling after the stupid wars since 9/11 but Israel has finished them. No one will ever care that Americans think you're sijui a dictator, human rights blah blah blah. Not unless you directly depend on their money.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2024, 07:22:52 AM »
Kadame, but you do honestly think outside arab world, pple give a damn about GAZA strip, when Ukraine major cities are going through GAZA strip kind of destruction every month.

If the white folks have numbered their feelings on Ukraine - hii ingine doesnt register.

Africans have sudans and many conflict.

Guy was clearly senile in 2020, we all saw it, and Americans still voted for him. At least this confirms what I've known since October 7th. The man is not in charge of nothing. No self-respecting president would've allowed Israel to go so far. I don't care what Mossad has on you, genocide would be a no-no to anyone who gave two cents about their legacy. Butcher-nyahu knows the White house has no one home and is doing everything to accomplish his monstrous dream before any change of govt.

I strongly disagree with anyone who supports Biden running. If they chose someone else and the MSMs got behind him, he'd inherit Biden votes but not his vulnerabilities. American Muslims (and GenZ progressives) might still vote Democrat in that case. As it is, they'll sit this one out as they see no difference between Biden and Trump. Bad for Biden because these folk normally vote Democrat like other minorities. Palestine is a big factor this time round, like COVID was last time. In any case, they should have set someone up to run by now and Biden should campaign for that person, not himself. His only luck is Trump's conviction and stupidity in trying to out-cuck Biden in the mindless Zionist support.

Americans have lost every last shred of moral standing in this Israel rubbish. They were already struggling after the stupid wars since 9/11 but Israel has finished them. No one will ever care that Americans think you're sijui a dictator, human rights blah blah blah. Not unless you directly depend on their money.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2024, 05:59:08 PM »

Putin even openly tells interviewers the US is not a democracy. Without butting eyelids. He was asked about Navalny and retorted with Julian Assange.

Israel is a parasite with fangs deep in the US spine. The day we yank them out is the day we will breathe fresh. Now they just kicked out Jamal Bowman for insisting on a ceasefire in Gaza.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2024, 06:17:08 AM »
Fuck Joe. I'll vote for a third candidate or skip potus ballot

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2024, 03:45:04 PM »

The stakes for the next gen are extremely high.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2024, 10:16:26 AM »

The stakes for the next gen are extremely high.
Fuck united snakes of America. I will actually vote for Trump so that he can demolish this empire