Author Topic: Will Ruto Survive - He really needs Raila as Scarecrow  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Will Ruto Survive - He really needs Raila as Scarecrow
« on: June 27, 2024, 01:14:54 PM »
Another Day another protest . This is turning into something bigger than Anti Tax laws protests.
RVPundit used to say Ruto will rule forever in Kenya . We told him kenyans are hurting because of Economy , he thought it was a joke.
Ruto needs Raila , he is the only one who can save him . Raila can easily take lead of the protests and become the face and negotiate with Ruto.
Secondly the anti Raila brigade will also loose steam once they see Raila in the protests .

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Will Ruto Survive - He really needs Raila as Scarecrow
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 01:28:20 PM »
Ruto's mistake was forgive most looters and continue to spend exorbitantly while asking Kenyans to pay for the extravagancy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2024, 01:42:42 PM »
Raila is busy trying to get AU chair.

There protest has failed because Uhuru and RIgathi were fingered.

Now RUto need to develop a strategy to deal with protests that wont emerge from Kibra and Mathare.

Another Day another protest . This is turning into something bigger than Anti Tax laws protests.
RVPundit used to say Ruto will rule forever in Kenya . We told him kenyans are hurting because of Economy , he thought it was a joke.
Ruto needs Raila , he is the only one who can save him . Raila can easily take lead of the protests and become the face and negotiate with Ruto.
Secondly the anti Raila brigade will also loose steam once they see Raila in the protests .

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2024, 01:43:37 PM »
No Ruto is facing Kikuyu rebellion, they want to have  power by force.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2024, 01:44:14 PM »
Absolutely.
He made kenyans go through the pain
And there was no blood on the street - after he choose to forgive the looters.

Now he has inherited the mess.

Ruto's mistake was forgive most looters and continue to spend exorbitantly while asking Kenyans to pay for the extravagancy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2024, 01:44:59 PM »
Actually they are restless ever since Ruto-Raila made a deal that they could be shunted aside.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2024, 01:51:00 PM »
How do you expect him to punish the looters when he was part of the gravy train?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2024, 01:53:36 PM »
Nothing like that. Kikuyus of course want more shares in the current government, but that will not be coming. The current youth rebellion has nothing to do with ethnic origin. Otherwise why are there troubles in Ruto's own backyard?

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2024, 01:54:39 PM »
Ask me i am neighbor Kikuyus, both in Ngong and Laikipia.
The talk is distbalize Ruto, grab power from him now by force or make him 1 term Prezo. The good thing  is they are greedy and will not support any other tribe for president come 2027, Rutos chance  appoint Ida odinga or Rosemary as CS, make sure Raila is tge AU head focus on bringing development to tge rest of the country, we are back to MOI era by default just because the prezo is from another tribe.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2024, 01:59:41 PM »
Finance bill is withdrawn, yet most the Kikuyu agitators on twitter, Gachagua, Billionaire Elites  and Kikuyu media -Nation , is discussing "Ruto Must Go" mantra.

Those kids have a right to protest but not demand change of command wait 5 years.

[

quote author=Kadudu link=topic=16413.msg147133#msg147133 date=1719485616]
Nothing like that. Kikuyus of course want more shares in the current government, but that will not be coming. The current youth rebellion has nothing to do with ethnic origin. Otherwise why are there troubles in Ruto's own backyard?

[/quote]

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2024, 02:29:15 PM »
As you can see here once Raila comes to picture disorientation comes in . It becomes Anti Raila and Anti GEMA . This is what Ruto needs , otherwise the more faceless the protests are the more complex they become.
Most Kalenjins feel as if GEMA have left Ruto to fight alone where as its Rutos policies which have made them to depart UDA. I for example was the biggest Ruto supporter but once I saw how he was handling Govt affairs and economy I was the first to warn him .
The likes of Pundit forget that tribal politics ended once GEMA voted for Ruto in 2022.
Raila out of the Kenyan politics will be the end of politics labeled as politics of betrayal , politics of us vs them  , politics of its our time to eat.
What is happening now is politics of issues.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2024, 02:49:47 PM »
No matter how much you try or lie, this is not going to become a Ruto versus Kikuyu issue, this is beyond tribes, it’s a national conversation about a miserably failed government. We warned people that Ruto has no tangible vision other than putting his village mates in power to steal. He has always envied the Kenyattas and Moi’s, he want to have as much power and wealth as these two families. Kenyans are telling him to go out there and fight it out with them in the business world but not using state machinery to enrich himself and his cronies. As soon as some of his cronies started calling for extension of presidential terms before the government showed one tangible accomplishment, I knew it was over. Ruto is at most a one term president, the kids will mobilize and vote competently new faces in 2027, do not be surprised to see a woman in the White House, it’s actually about time.

Kids helped Ruto gain power. He has done nothing except forgive looters. The super wealthy are way ahead kids sitting in their parents homes no jobs. Its dignity rhey are fighting for
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 02:58:45 PM by Georgesoros »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2024, 02:51:16 PM »
We have online kids doing crazy stuff otherwise Ruto is still on course.

As you can see here once Raila comes to picture disorientation comes in . It becomes Anti Raila and Anti GEMA . This is what Ruto needs , otherwise the more faceless the protests are the more complex they become.
Most Kalenjins feel as if GEMA have left Ruto to fight alone where as its Rutos policies which have made them to depart UDA. I for example was the biggest Ruto supporter but once I saw how he was handling Govt affairs and economy I was the first to warn him .
The likes of Pundit forget that tribal politics ended once GEMA voted for Ruto in 2022.
Raila out of the Kenyan politics will be the end of politics labeled as politics of betrayal , politics of us vs them  , politics of its our time to eat.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2024, 02:53:45 PM »
Ruto has lost crucial power now by involving military he is weakened this should have been last resort but now who Knows if KDF won't overthrow him

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2024, 02:55:37 PM »

NOPE! It is a Kenyan rebellion. Most are silent.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2024, 03:01:42 PM »
This is what was being fed to Ruto until he realized its serious this Tuesday.
My message to the likes of you who are still in lala land is there is need to change course .
I have been steadfast in always pointing out the political direction of Kenya.
I pointed out Uhuru will handshake and betray Ruto and in this making Ruto President come 2022 , your likes were here saying its a game .
I pointed out Ruto if he does not deal with Kenyas economy situation he will be in deep shit , now it is coming to pass.
I again point out Ruto can get a breather space if he uses Raila as a scarecrow if he doesnt shauri yake .
The politics Pundit thinks will work kwisha after 2022 .
I think Ruto either learns that listening to tribalist like you is his main downfall or he goes right away . Kenyans are already tired and they see no hope . When it reaches that space its only a matter of time we saw it with Moi in 2002.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2024, 03:02:52 PM »
Even Kibaki never involved Military during 2007 P.E.V. Only Moi did in 1982….Big Mistake

Ruto has lost crucial power now by involving military he is weakened this should have been last resort but now who Knows if KDF won't overthrow him

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2024, 03:05:51 PM »
This is what was being fed to Ruto until he realized its serious this Tuesday.
My message to the likes of you who are still in lala land is there is need to change course .
I have been steadfast in always pointing out the political direction of Kenya.
I pointed out Uhuru will handshake and betray Ruto and in this making Ruto President come 2022 , your likes were here saying its a game .
I pointed out Ruto if he does not deal with Kenyas economy situation he will be in deep shit , now it is coming to pass.
I again point out Ruto can get a breather space if he uses Raila as a scarecrow if he doesnt shauri yake .
The politics Pundit thinks will work kwisha after 2022 .
I think Ruto either learns that listening to tribalist like you is his main downfall or he goes right away . Kenyans are already tired and they see no hope . When it reaches that space its only a matter of time we saw it with Moi in 2002.

News is that in Eldoret they have created a militia to counter protestors. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2024, 03:14:58 PM »
Georgesoros, Kikuyus never demonstrate when one of their own is president. But will demonstrate, refuse to pay taxes once the president is from a different tribe. Script is same as Moi Era.

Ruto needs to go back to Kalenjin nation and tell them i am under attack!

He kiitu does not need kuomba mtu, Kenya is a multination country. It is not your typical Ukraine, or Arab countries where revolutions happen because they are of the same ethnicities. In Kenya you can't force a sitting president by hiding behind kids, if it happens believe we will have Rwanda X10. And that is something mist of the people have no idea of.

In Kenya you have 8 provinces , which you can call each a nation with completely different tribes, like Poles, Germans, Spanish etc.

I believe in 100years Kenya will become one nation , all tribes will be mixed. For now only one tribe/nation wants to dominate, Kikuyus see every other tribe as KYM.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2024, 03:31:10 PM »

Moi era talk , Kenya does not have 8 provinces . It has 47 Counties . Demonstrations are in every County ,Actually Majority are ODM leaning counties….

Georgesoros, Kikuyus never demonstrate when one of their own is president. But will demonstrate, refuse to pay taxes once the president is from a different tribe. Script is same as Moi Era.

Ruto needs to go back to Kalenjin nation and tell them i am under attack!

He kiitu does not need kuomba mtu, Kenya is a multination country. It is not your typical Ukraine, or Arab countries where revolutions happen because they are of the same ethnicities. In Kenya you can't force a sitting president by hiding behind kids, if it happens believe we will have Rwanda X10. And that is something mist of the people have no idea of.

In Kenya you have 8 provinces , which you can call each a nation with completely different tribes, like Poles, Germans, Spanish etc.

I believe in 100years Kenya will become one nation , all tribes will be mixed. For now only one tribe/nation wants to dominate, Kikuyus see every other tribe as KYM.