Author Topic: Why are the youth in eldoret this mad  (Read 2260 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Why are the youth in eldoret this mad
« on: June 26, 2024, 07:16:48 PM »
?t=SWQUqn1TmyXwjhdoHWPHRA&s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Why are the youth in eldoret this mad
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2024, 08:58:51 PM »
Kalenjin wakiamua they don't have reverse gear. Ruto himself has no reverse gear. Kalenjin don't easily get provoked but any fight when it erupt women start shouting because someone will die or end up with lifetime injuries. Kalenjin youth will back down only if they beaten to near death by Ruto.  Ruto has to decide...hapa ni mortal combat...if he backs down like today..he will be finished

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2024, 09:13:17 PM »
Ruto is finished already , we have been saying this for years but the likes of you still live in lala land…

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2024, 09:46:03 PM »
Ruto has three years to salvage his legacy which is extremely damaged. He is now fully aware that he is a one term president. He has two choices, get rid of all corruption in the government at all levels and build a legacy or go full dictatorship and leave in shame with people throwing mud at him and the next government putting him in jail immediately. I am 100% sure that 2027 will be a tribal free election at least for the large majority of Kenyans. Those coming here to stir tribal hate are wasting their time. The kikuyu hate is gone, the Luo/ kikuyu thing is gone/ the kikuyu/Somali thing is a figment of imagination from some circles. I hate to do this but even if you go tribal, Ruto has lost the youth, majority of Mt Kenya, Luos, Luhyas are not buying( the most democratic people in Kenya), Kambas hate him with a passion and the politics of bribery is over in Kenya, it’s over for Ruto. He will be defeated even be a complete unknown, there is nothing worse than killing children and obstinate about it. This fool never fails to disappoint… https://x.com/itskipronoh/status/1806022370622132375?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2024, 10:14:49 PM »
I heard a Kalenjin youth say that when they are given bursary, it’s given with an understanding that half of the money will go back to the politician, it’s disgusting. I think Kenyans should start by recalling all their Mpigs, then governors and eventually remove Ruto, bottom up formula. In all seriousness, Kenyans are tired of thievery and bribery. From here on, anyone flossing opulence in midst of hunger will be stoned, churches, the biggest conduit of stolen money should refuse all blood money. Njamba, I want to tell me the truth, does a politician like this one .. https://x.com/dailypost_ke/status/1805242671935467714?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5….make your blood boil?

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2024, 10:25:23 PM »
Is this you No-Way-Here….!!!!!???? I thought Ruto was to go all the way to 2042!!!!

Ruto is finished already , we have been saying this for years but the likes of you still live in lala land…

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2024, 02:39:06 AM »
I heard a Kalenjin youth say that when they are given bursary, it’s given with an understanding that half of the money will go back to the politician, it’s disgusting. I think Kenyans should start by recalling all their Mpigs, then governors and eventually remove Ruto, bottom up formula. In all seriousness, Kenyans are tired of thievery and bribery. From here on, anyone flossing opulence in midst of hunger will be stoned, churches, the biggest conduit of stolen money should refuse all blood money. Njamba, I want to tell me the truth, does a politician like this one .. https://x.com/dailypost_ke/status/1805242671935467714?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5….make your blood boil?

It will become very costly going forward to vomit on people shoes

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2024, 02:44:14 AM »
Kalenjin wakiamua they don't have reverse gear. Ruto himself has no reverse gear. Kalenjin don't easily get provoked but any fight when it erupt women start shouting because someone will die or end up with lifetime injuries. Kalenjin youth will back down only if they beaten to near death by Ruto.  Ruto has to decide...hapa ni mortal combat...if he backs down like today..he will be finished
Yeah it seems they are really bitter. I wonder what makes Sudi come to mock even local mps in their areas. Sudi looks like has some type of autism that makes him very socially unaware. I thought Kalenjins have a very regimented social hierarchy. It seems like Sudi doesn't observe it

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2024, 03:15:59 AM »
Most Americans cannot afford one of these, let alone helicopters… https://x.com/smutoro/status/1805927591032836241?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA…USA is the richest country in the world. The money spent in my city on summer projects is mind boggling and close to Kenyan budget yet I only see these vehicles driven by like international student from China or Saudi. The mayor in my city drives a ford truck yet we have an efficient, clean, functioning city. As for people like Sudi, Sonko, Sakaja etc the lack of education and insecurity have to be compensated by displays of wealth and opulence. Old money wealthy guys would be mistaken as paupers in river road.

Online Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2024, 10:14:33 AM »
I don't get the fallout in Tangatanga or why they are dumping Ruto so hard. It's not like the elites suddenly became so corrupt and pompous - anyone with 30k usd can buy a G-class - it doesn't make them responsible for every loser's problems. This opulence doesn't even prove any theft.

There is a bigger problem with gullible youth buying into sudden riches voodoo. Wacha wivu tafuta zako.

Is this you No-Way-Here….!!!!!???? I thought Ruto was to go all the way to 2042!!!!

♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2024, 11:03:22 AM »
We mentioned a couple of times , if he does not fix the economy then he is kaput.
The likes of RV thought it was a joke until reality hit hard.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2024, 11:16:27 AM »
People can connect the dots.

They are watching every day their stunted maize crops from fake seeds and fertilizers. 

They are also now having a sizable diaspora very vocal on twitter and tiktok.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?id=100001591230630&story_fbid=7812008578862106
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2024, 05:47:07 PM »
Someone has unleashed the "warriors" . This is about to take a very dangerous sectarian turn.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2024, 08:17:49 PM »

They are watching every day their stunted maize crops from fake seeds and fertilizers. 

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?id=100001591230630&story_fbid=7812008578862106

🤯 whoa 🤯
And we go begging from USA?
These crap are the ones that need taxable at 75%.
It’s pure luxury
Tears ran down my eye listening this young woman tell the truth. A graduate selling Uji??
What about high school graduates???

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2024, 08:41:35 PM »
Lelewa still thinks it’s elites sponsoring protests.
Stories of college graduates selling uji is the one sponsoring protests
Elites are playing golf

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2024, 09:38:27 PM »
Most Americans cannot afford one of these, let alone helicopters… https://x.com/smutoro/status/1805927591032836241?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA…USA is the richest country in the world. The money spent in my city on summer projects is mind boggling and close to Kenyan budget yet I only see these vehicles driven by like international student from China or Saudi. The mayor in my city drives a ford truck yet we have an efficient, clean, functioning city. As for people like Sudi, Sonko, Sakaja etc the lack of education and insecurity have to be compensated by displays of wealth and opulence. Old money wealthy guys would be mistaken as paupers in river road.

Spoken like the proverbial wise man sitting on that three legged stool. There's nothing as disgusting as going back to Kenya and meeting your old classmates displaying opulence from stolen funds and when you ask them how they acquired so much you hear the same crap, kujipanga, mchoro, mungu,kubarikiwa bull shit. Unfortunately that mentality has percolated into the Kenyan psyche to the extent that the same youth protesting today ask for their leaders to steal indirectly by worshipping the ill gotten wealth. You drive around in a normal car and you are told how so and so comes around in whatever and so you should do the same. I remember watching a comedian saying how so and so car tank carries enough fuel to wash I don't know who's car he was comparing to.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2024, 10:32:55 PM »

Spoken like the proverbial wise man sitting on that three legged stool. There's nothing as disgusting as going back to Kenya and meeting your old classmates displaying opulence from stolen funds and when you ask them how they acquired so much you hear the same crap, kujipanga, mchoro, mungu,kubarikiwa bull shit. Unfortunately that mentality has percolated into the Kenyan psyche to the extent that the same youth protesting today ask for their leaders to steal indirectly by worshipping the ill gotten wealth. You drive around in a normal car and you are told how so and so comes around in whatever and so you should do the same. I remember watching a comedian saying how so and so car tank carries enough fuel to wash I don't know who's car he was comparing to.

Kardashian style of living and 99% will not fit.
Registration for such vehicles should be exorbitant so as to discourage such style that produces nothing for the middle class.
MPs and even the pres are also exhibiting such lifestyle. Who buys a $10k watch except for maybe glamour.
This is why kenyans are protesting because They want more taxes to pay for glamour.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2024, 02:17:52 AM »
It has changed overnight. Wheelbarrow signs are now back up and hundreds of youth and more are signing up in droves to protect Business and lives. They are pro-government youth in UG have realized the craziness was not about Finance Bill but fear that President is changing Kenya and 2027 maybe tough for them. Soon, nearby counties will follow suit and Gen violence looters will be lynched on the spot. You want Ruto out, you have to vote him out in 2027 and courts affirmed it. Anything is a pipe dream, or Sudan way for a long time!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2024, 05:09:43 AM »
The duplicity is not lost when armed goons loam the streets issuing threats and then get their pay at county offices as you call unarmed kids terrorists to be sniped out and lynched. Meanwhile fake seeds and fertilizer merchants have not finished counting their billions.

It has changed overnight. Wheelbarrow signs are now back up and hundreds of youth and more are signing up in droves to protect Business and lives. They are pro-government youth in UG have realized the craziness was not about Finance Bill but fear that President is changing Kenya and 2027 maybe tough for them. Soon, nearby counties will follow suit and Gen violence looters will be lynched on the spot. You want Ruto out, you have to vote him out in 2027 and courts affirmed it. Anything is a pipe dream, or Sudan way for a long time!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2024, 05:18:33 AM »
The duplicity is not lost when armed goons loam the streets issuing threats and then get their pay at county offices as you call unarmed kids terrorists to be sniped out and lynched. Meanwhile fake seeds and fertilizer merchants have not finished counting their billions.

Are you following news, those that were reponsible for fake fertelizers from cereals and cabal all lost ther jobs on the spot. Linturi is the only one still around but he is in the line. Managing tribal politics is hard!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!