Author Topic: URGENT PUBLIC NOTICE  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
URGENT PUBLIC NOTICE
« on: June 22, 2024, 02:41:49 AM »
@Miguna

URGENT PUBLIC NOTICE

I’m told that the secret death squads, KweKwe and Flying Squad goons are abducting patriots who took part in the Tuesday and Thursday protests and are disappearing them. Please report all abductions and disappearances under #TrackingAbductionsKenya and let’s ORGANIZE #TheMotherOfAllProtests next week if they aren’t released over the weekend. The state and government has NO capacity to stop the revolution. Stay focused and fearless. Viva #GenZ! Viva #Millenials. #PowerToThePeople!

#RevolutionNow
#RevolutionContinues

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: URGENT PUBLIC NOTICE
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024, 07:03:29 AM »
Useless propaganda

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2024, 07:09:36 PM »
@Miguna

URGENT PUBLIC NOTICE

I’m told that the secret death squads, KweKwe and Flying Squad goons are abducting patriots who took part in the Tuesday and Thursday protests and are disappearing them. Please report all abductions and disappearances under #TrackingAbductionsKenya and let’s ORGANIZE #TheMotherOfAllProtests next week if they aren’t released over the weekend. The state and government has NO capacity to stop the revolution. Stay focused and fearless. Viva #GenZ! Viva #Millenials. #PowerToThePeople!

#RevolutionNow
#RevolutionContinues
If its true this is further acceleration to chaos this boys are too hot to handle they are just beginning, Police and security forces have 0 zero against them this are kids who will ruin there families permanently en masse, I would be scared being a police officer now.
I can now  confidently say the gen z has raised at least 3 million us dollars from seeing mtandao, am suspecting most mobey from middle east, then America and Europe,

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2024, 08:04:55 PM »

And it is a tool of mobilization……

Useless propaganda

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2024, 08:07:31 PM »
Ruto and his Kalenjin ilks miscalculated . Thanks also Raila has joined Ruto the maandamano cant be pegged on him .
We said after 2022 tribal politics will end , this is the era of new politics …..Ruto needs to deal with Economics otherwise he is Kaput …..

@Miguna

URGENT PUBLIC NOTICE

#RevolutionNow
#RevolutionContinues
If its true this is further acceleration to chaos this boys are too hot to handle they are just beginning, Police and security forces have 0 zero against them this are kids who will ruin there families permanently en masse, I would be scared being a police officer now.
I can now  confidently say the gen z has raised at least 3 million us dollars from seeing mtandao, am suspecting most mobey from middle east, then America and Europe,

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2024, 09:42:59 PM »
I beleieve you. Moi 2.0 in full swing.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 02:21:18 PM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2024, 04:11:30 PM »
Wacha matusi. Pundit is hanging on his last hopes.

I have never experienced such a long period of silence from Ruto. It seems the man has been hit under the belly.

UMBWA

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2024, 04:19:13 PM »
The watoto crisis is a big joke. Finance bill will pass