Author Topic: Are Gen z in police kdf NIS?  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Are Gen z in police kdf NIS?
« on: June 20, 2024, 03:08:47 PM »
Over the last one month we have seen Gen z beat a police man old enough to be his father,now we have seen them successfully protesting against the government,some of these protesting Gen z are kids of senior politicians.they seem unhinged,uncontrollable creatures based on their Tiktok behaviour which runs even on emotions.government security apparatus need to seriously scrutinize the Gen z in government security machinery.some of them are every educated and informed.their social media behaviour should be on government radar.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Are Gen z in police kdf NIS?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2024, 03:19:52 PM »
Over the last one month we have seen Gen z beat a police man old enough to be his father,now we have seen them successfully protesting against the government,some of these protesting Gen z are kids of senior politicians.they seem unhinged,uncontrollable creatures based on their Tiktok behaviour which runs even on emotions.government security apparatus need to seriously scrutinize the Gen z in government security machinery.some of them are every educated and informed.their social media behaviour should be on government radar.
They caught everybody unawares they are tech savvy

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2024, 03:34:33 PM »
What is wrong with emotions?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2024, 04:54:25 PM »
You think Kenya is China?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2024, 06:50:27 PM »
Young people are fighting for a better future, they dont want a slum future.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2024, 06:51:43 PM »

Are you advocating for Moi era tactics?? Everyone who protested was put on govt radar.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2024, 01:33:46 AM »

Are you advocating for Moi era tactics?? Everyone who protested was put on govt radar.

Some of those protestors maybe police or kdf.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2024, 08:22:23 AM »
This Gen z is way beyond NIS , thats another organization that need to be updated to current situation,they still have rudimentary ways of intel collection mostly analog, GEN z on contrary everything is on the web i would think they use dark web and such to avoid detection this is very worrying,NIS still relying on agents going to the bar to take muchane from walevi,GEN Z doesn't go to those mugithi they hold flashy house or bnb parties or go to trips far away from gava detection system, case in point some months ago i was approached by some young gus who requested to camp in my land,they told me they were from Nairobi and never been to north of country, so anyways i said no problems as long as they behave they were really young guys not more than 23 years they had 2 cars of which i suspected either rental or parental, but when i came over to where they had camped later in the night to engage abit on chit chat i found out they were very conversant with events actually very learned and organized, in the morning when they lef they had cleared up cleaned ghe area spotless I was very impressed actually with them,I actually told them the are welcome anytime they feel like.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2024, 10:09:09 AM »
This Gen z is way beyond NIS , thats another organization that need to be updated to current situation,they still have rudimentary ways of intel collection mostly analog, GEN z on contrary everything is on the web i would think they use dark web and such to avoid detection this is very worrying,NIS still relying on agents going to the bar to take muchane from walevi,GEN Z doesn't go to those mugithi they hold flashy house or bnb parties or go to trips far away from gava detection system, case in point some months ago i was approached by some young gus who requested to camp in my land,they told me they were from Nairobi and never been to north of country, so anyways i said no problems as long as they behave they were really young guys not more than 23 years they had 2 cars of which i suspected either rental or parental, but when i came over to where they had camped later in the night to engage abit on chit chat i found out they were very conversant with events actually very learned and organized, in the morning when they lef they had cleared up cleaned ghe area spotless I was very impressed actually with them,I actually told them the are welcome anytime they feel like.

Njuri you don't get it..

There are thousands of young people who are recruited to join the military police military nis every year.If the majority of the protestors are these young people,what about the young people in the government security apparatus?

These young people seem to be very wild.They even strip naked,flaunt guns,drugs and glorify crime on Tiktok.I wouldn't trust them with guns and if I was head of intelligence,I would be monitoring all social media activity of gen z disciplined forces.

One gen z stole police horse,the other was rejoicing while being sprayed with dangerous chemical while others stormed statehouse in Nakuru and Ruto sugoi home.

If a Gen z without a gun like Ian can beat a uniformed officer,what about a Gen z with a gun?

Young people sometimes can be very wild.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2024, 12:38:09 PM »
https://x.com/maliks_88/status/1804807781796446531

Ndio hio you can read what's going on in their heads.time will tell.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma