Author Topic: Pundit, what says you on the New Jubilee Party?  (Read 7809 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
Pundit, what says you on the New Jubilee Party?
« on: January 15, 2015, 07:31:53 PM »
From very reliable sources, Jubilee Party of Kenya is already registered and might be launched as soon as next week. What will be the reaction of people from RV?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit, what says you on the New Jubilee Party?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 07:35:52 PM »
WSR would be taking a big risk in coupling URP with TNA ; this is same situation we had in ODM; it retrogressive; WSR has yet to understand that this is not a love affair or friendship;  he need to insure against all sort of liabilities; mostly GEMA not repaying his loyality and trust.

Trust but verifty.

Plan A sounds great. 10-10. But do we have a Plan B.

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »
I think he want to take charge of the party once Uhuru exits and suppress any GEMA who will want to vie for presidency.

All the GEMA who will be dissatisfied will have to form a new party from scratch! Its to the advantage of WSR

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 08:17:17 PM »
A lot will happen btw now and 2022. I admire those planning long terms. But so far Kajwang is out, Kilonzo out and Fidel out.
I think he want to take charge of the party once Uhuru exits and suppress any GEMA who will want to vie for presidency.

All the GEMA who will be dissatisfied will have to form a new party from scratch! Its to the advantage of WSR

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 08:26:19 PM »
It will be a huge mistake for WSR. To GEMA it is about boxing in RV. As we saw with NDP-KANU alliance leading to New KANU, such fences don't work and can within a very short time be replaced with an alternative. WSR should maintain Kalenjin unity and stop being used to knock others on the head. These secret proxy wars against Isaac etc must end before the middle of this year of he will face a backlash.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 11:06:51 AM »
Good move by Ruto,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 02:34:46 PM »
sasa ni JAPK? heheh rememeber PNU?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2022, 10:00:19 AM »

A risk he took and paid off....
I give to you RV , you can see ahead but falls short of being wise.
Ruto was wise took the chance and it paid off. He is now GEMAs candidate.

WSR would be taking a big risk in coupling URP with TNA ; this is same situation we had in ODM; it retrogressive; WSR has yet to understand that this is not a love affair or friendship;  he need to insure against all sort of liabilities; mostly GEMA not repaying his loyality and trust.

Trust but verifty.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2022, 10:01:09 AM »

Mansfield was pro Ruto , He cannot be Githunguri.

Good move by Ruto,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2022, 10:04:38 AM »
Yes initially I was skeptical on strategy but my intuition was right. Uhuru after re-election had no more use of WSR. I later understood the logic behind strong coupling with GEMA. It was to make it hard in fact for Uhuru to betray Ruto. WSR definitely a political genius...he has handled the political betrayal like a boss..

And definitely Ruto lost 5yrs of power sharing by folding URP -  but if he wins in 3 months - his strategy would have paid off.

Many who wanted URP retained - and for another coalition agreement in 2017 - would be wrong. They included Isaac Ruto and Alfred Keters whose intuition was to distrust GEMA elite.

A risk he took and paid off....
I give to you RV , you can see ahead but falls short of being wise.
Ruto was wise took the chance and it paid off. He is now GEMAs candidate.

Trust but verifty.