Author Topic: Kenya's Parliament Approves Police Deployment to Haiti  (Read 2360 times)

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Kenya's Parliament Approves Police Deployment to Haiti
« on: November 17, 2023, 10:33:24 AM »
Expect body bags after body bags. These are not Kenyan stone-throwing demonstrators police reponded to with live bullets. There in Haiti, it will be bullet for bullet. The Kenyan police is the a way team in this match. There will be no replay. Its awinner take all. The Kenyan police is unfamiliar with the earth-quake ravaged territorries of Haiti. Plus there is no referree. Its free for all. 

It was a populist move by William Ruto and its sure going to dent his already dented ratings further in Kenya. One plea from where I sit. The police officers should voluntarily offer and sign an idemnity to be deployed in Haiti. Lest sacred tribes will be left at home while luos, Kambas and other Azimio leaning police officers will be sent to their graves....forcefully.

https://www.reuters.com/world/kenyas-parliament-approves-police-deployment-haiti-2023-11-16/#:~:text=NAIROBI%2C%20Nov%2016%20(Reuters),Caribbean%20nation%20tackle%20gang%20violence.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Kenya's Parliament Approves Police Deployment to Haiti
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 02:25:46 PM »
I have never seen a spineless branch of government like the current legislature. Why didn't they change the law to include the police? Public participation was soo sketchy. It would be good to have the whole list of MPigs that voted for this nonsense so we can always remind them they have blood on their hands. Cannt comment on Gladys Shollei I think she is trash.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 04:54:38 PM »
Do not mention the current parliament. The Speaker of parliament Wetangula is a big joke. He is out there behaving like a youth winger of KK. The man is speaker of parliament and is supposed to be a neutral political player. I have never seen a speaker of parliament going to his homeground and announcing pending development projects financed by the national government.

As of Gladys Shollei, the less a comment here the better.

I have never seen a spineless branch of government like the current legislature. Why didn't they change the law to include the police? Public participation was soo sketchy. It would be good to have the whole list of MPigs that voted for this nonsense so we can always remind them they have blood on their hands. Cannt comment on Gladys Shollei I think she is trash.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2023, 05:36:14 PM »
Actually the whole Ruto Government is just a joke, corrupt, conmen, wash wash et all are having a field day, they have been appointed ministers and PSes, i came to the conclusion this will be the worst Government Keny ever had. Guys we need  a 2007  that will wake the people from slumber. Currebt crop of leadera are just immoral, corrupt abd not worthy yo be called  leaders.

And all this i blame Uhuru, after having intellegence on Rutos wash wash business , he allowed him to prosper, hiyo ndio shida ya bombe.

Do not mention the current parliament. The Speaker of parliament Wetangula is a big joke. He is out there behaving like a youth winger of KK. The man is speaker of parliament and is supposed to be a neutral political player. I have never seen a speaker of parliament going to his homeground and announcing pending development projects financed by the national government.

As of Gladys Shollei, the less a comment here the better.