Author Topic: Only LOWEST of LOW IQ doesnt seem what Ruto is doing  (Read 5441 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Only LOWEST of LOW IQ doesnt seem what Ruto is doing
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2023, 06:16:04 PM »
Beyond high IQ garbage and small dick syndrome nonsense...anyone telling you about 2025 and 2026 economic boon should explain if in 2023 we are struggling to pay 1.3 trillion debt how are we going to pay 2.6 trillion in 2024 with a shrinking tax base? 2024 will be a make or break year. If kenya default you are staring at high interest rates or structural adjustments. Couple that with international black swan event and you have a nightmare. Jubilee mess will take 5- 10 yrs to fix.
I think the man was in his local bar when commenting on the topic.

Rv pundit

You swallowed the bait and fell into the trap of tribal vitriol when this topic was about economics.  Ruto's economic plan. We don't care about the tribal foolishness.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 09:25:01 AM by patel »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2023, 12:22:10 PM »
Just one year and he is already losing respect .... self-inflicted... it is inevitable
Watu wamekataa uongo na propaganda .. ?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2023, 02:07:33 PM »
The internet never forgets. It follows you from Twitter to your WhatsApp group and they are there to make fun of you, no matter what!

?s=20

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2023, 02:43:21 PM »
I am very impressed by Ruto 1yr tenure.
He has taken strong, visionary and transformative leadership not only in Kenya but also in Africa and GLOBALLY.
I know the global economic hardship is making the low IQ not to see the transformation happening behind their underside.
But in few years - like they didnt see the Ruto brain childs of Low Seal Volume road or Last Mile - they will be left high and dry.

So far very impressed with what is happening in Digital Economy - 13,000 digitized gov services from 300 in a year!
This Kenya's opportunity to leapfrog.
Impressed by push for Climate Change/Green Energy/ EVs
Another opportunity to leapfrog.
Impressed by the reforms at NHIF - turning it into NHIS - with 100K community health nurses hired.

What is missing for me reforming NSSF/Pension fund. This might wait a little longer as ideally GOV will have to force kenyans to save 10% of their money.

Ruto is doing okay... it mere one year. Definitely doing well with UHC, housing, agric/food security, digital very good.

To me the big move
PIVOT to West from China - is good because it goes against the grain of most global south. US and EU will bend over backwards now for such outlier with Kenya influence -- cause only Rwanda has done this. Even Egypt is gone to BRICS. The marginal utility on hard infra is thinning out - now it best to focus on FDI. It good he demoted Moses Kuria. I don't know how good Rebecca Miano is but she seems to be small Ndemo with CEO of the Year awards and World Bank alumni, etc. Ruto should deploy A Team there - FDI is low hanging fruit as Kenya already established in this arena.

Alternately I imagined would seek to outfox Ethiopia as it distracted by war. Abiy is seemly another Zelensky moron - but war all the wars and instability is GEOECONOMIC LEVERAGE Ruto can milk.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2023, 02:50:15 PM »
Ruto need to aim for such FDI scale. It a key plank to rip the benefits of Vision 2030. Kenya already tick almost all boxes - stability, infra, gender, name it

Abu Dhabi plans $50 billion investment in fast-growing India

https://m.economictimes.com/news/economy/finance/abu-dhabi-plans-50-billion-investment-in-fast-growing-india/amp_articleshow/104912342.cms
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2023, 06:04:12 PM »
He has taken strong, visionary and transformative leadership not only in Kenya but also in Africa and GLOBALLY.
I know the global economic hardship is making the low IQ not to see the transformation happening behind their underside.
But in few years - like they didnt see the Ruto brain childs of Low Seal Volume road or Last Mile - they will be left high and dry.

So far very impressed with what is happening in Digital Economy - 13,000 digitized gov services from 300 in a year!
Impressed by the reforms at NHIF - turning it into NHIS - with 100K community health nurses hired.

What is missing for me reforming NSSF/Pension fund. This might wait a little longer as ideally GOV will have to force kenyans to save 10% of their money.

Ruto is doing okay... it mere one year. Definitely doing well with UHC, housing, agric/food security, digital very good.

To me the big move
PIVOT to West from China
- is good because it goes against the grain of most global south. Rest is nye nye nye nyeee ...

Alternately I imagined would seek to outfox Ethiopia as it distracted by war. Abiy is seemly another Zelensky moron - but war all the wars and instability is GEOECONOMIC LEVERAGE Ruto can milk.

If Ruto knew he had settled on US as a partner,  what was he doing jet settingng to China? Ruto has never taken a day off since he was sworn in. Hanging around waiting for days for Xi Jingping to see him must have been like being in the wilderness worse than a death sentence. Meanwhile Abiy was ushered into a meeting the day he arrived. Xi Jingping taught him a 101. Actions have consequences. Abiy is Xi & Chinese darling in Africa. No one gives up their girlfriend for a prostitute of questionable loyalties....

After all these years in govt WSR has only succeeded in being a politician but not a leader. He has made so many gaffes all in the span of a year. A leader consults widely with all stakeholders before effecting any new policies. See the dollars UG was paying Kenya for fuel. Gone coz of some pet topic he calls GtoG.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2023, 06:21:16 PM »

Pundit if Ruto can constantly push for clean energy, EVs, digital and all types of tech then he can crack it,he might fail on others but succeed in this, problems Ruto lacks people who can deliver below him on this stuff. Wishing him good luck but at end of day cost of fuel and food is paramount in a country like Kenya

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2023, 06:33:23 PM »
Ruto is actually more clueles than I thought. Such a blunder is not supposed to take place. The man praises a scheme his people come up with and then after a few months they run back to the suppliers requesting for end of buying terms. Later the predicted exchange rate to the dollar of 120 turns up to be a dillusion. Now we are instead headed to 160. Then the Ugandan oil market is now gone meaning less US$. Our guys do not think beyond their toes.

If Ruto knew he had settled on US as a partner,  what was he doing jet settingng to China? Ruto has never taken a day off since he was sworn in. Hanging around waiting for days for Xi Jingping to see him must have been like being in the wilderness worse than a death sentence. Meanwhile Abiy was ushered into a meeting the day he arrived. Xi Jingping taught him a 101. Actions have consequences. Abiy is Xi & Chinese darling in Africa. No one gives up their girlfriend for a prostitute of questionable loyalties....

After all these years in govt WSR has only succeeded in being a politician but not a leader. He has made so many gaffes all in the span of a year. A leader consults widely with all stakeholders before effecting any new policies. See the dollars UG was paying Kenya for fuel. Gone coz of some pet topic he calls GtoG.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2023, 07:11:20 PM »
audacity, Kadudu - Ruto was posturing with GtoG, touring China, etc. He is looking for offers. With Ethiopia, Egypt new BRICS kids West is the safer bet. Posturing is good - US & EU should believe he wants to join BRICS while Xi should see similar red signals. He seems to wag Meg Whitman to do his bidding just fine.

Jetsetting is part of Ruto's day job as the Ambassador in Chief of Kenya. Note how he rebranded the ministry as INVESTMENT, Trade & Industry. Except Moses Kuria could not measure up.

Chinese hitech companies & investors. are not proper yet at looking to invest abroad stage - unlike western VCs. Kenya has no competitor in Eastern & Central Africa except tiny Rwanda who are still learning English.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2023, 07:28:53 PM »
Any idea how Loise Kim responded  :) Only the actual hustlers believed the bottom-up pitch, the rest of us knew it was usual campaign abra cadabra so we are more objective in our assessment.

Nowayhaha has already rebelled, like a true believer.

The internet never forgets. It follows you from Twitter to your WhatsApp group and they are there to make fun of you, no matter what!

?s=20