Author Topic: Only LOWEST of LOW IQ doesnt seem what Ruto is doing  (Read 5459 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Only LOWEST of LOW IQ doesnt seem what Ruto is doing
« on: October 31, 2023, 07:22:04 AM »
I am very impressed by Ruto 1yr tenure.
He has taken strong, visionary and transformative leadership not only in Kenya but also in Africa and GLOBALLY.
I know the global economic hardship is making the low IQ not to see the transformation happening behind their underside.
But in few years - like they didnt see the Ruto brain childs of Low Seal Volume road or Last Mile - they will be left high and dry.

So far very impressed with what is happening in Digital Economy - 13,000 digitized gov services from 300 in a year!
This Kenya's opportunity to leapfrog.
Impressed by push for Climate Change/Green Energy/ EVs
Another opportunity to leapfrog.
Impressed by the reforms at NHIF - turning it into NHIS - with 100K community health nurses hired.

What is missing for me reforming NSSF/Pension fund. This might wait a little longer as ideally GOV will have to force kenyans to save 10% of their money.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Only LOWEST of LOW IQ doesnt seem what Ruto is doing
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 08:57:57 AM »
?s=20

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 11:16:16 AM »
Genius Ruto should first clear the issue of under what working conditions Kenyans already working in Saudi Arabia live in at the moment before sending more Kenyans to that country. How many domestic workers return in coffins from Saudi Arabia every year?

That Saudis prefer Kenyan workers, that better go tell it to the birds.

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023, 12:40:21 PM »
Genius Ruto should first clear the issue of under what working conditions Kenyans already working in Saudi Arabia live in at the moment before sending more Kenyans to that country. How many domestic workers return in coffins from Saudi Arabia every year?

That Saudis prefer Kenyan workers, that better go tell it to the birds.

Let us leave it to those of "high IQ" on this forum to lead by example to take up the offer for their children. As a non-Muslim and given the specifics of the info of Saudi in the public domain, I wouldn't give it a thought.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023, 01:01:38 PM »
You two Kumbe Kumbe are good example of LOW IQ.
Ruto is sorting out diaspora issue with 1st ever PS for diaspora and department for that.
Ministry of Labour working with Diaspora Affairs to build safe houses in Saudi Arabia.

Ruto focus is to export excess labour - there is no better alternative  - until our economy is able to generate jobs.

Kenyans should move en-masse to Australia, Germany, Canada, Saudi Arabi and middle east.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 01:05:20 PM »
Wacha ulevi wa muchana. Even ruto knows he is performing below par. He needs to raise 1.3 trillion shs every year to pay the debt his administration from 2013 acquired. I am glad he will spend 10 years doing this dirty work. In 2032 a kikuyu will take over and take credit for ruto's work. Like moi spent the 1990s reforming the economy but Kibaki took credit for this work. Kales will always be seen as poor leaders

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 01:10:17 PM »
It has nothing to do with religion. The foreign domestic workers are treated the same irrespective of their religion.

As we speak, many more kenyan domestic workers are on their way to Saudi Arabia every day. Our people are desperate looking for means to amke a living. The negative reports coming from Saudi Arabia will not discourage them from trying their luck. The government has to step in and make proper agreements with Saudi Arabia on the working and living conditions for Kenyan workers in that country. Any other thing will not work.

As a non-Muslim regardless of my IQ, I would not send my son, daughter, niece whatever to that country for whatever job under the prevailing conditions.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023, 01:23:59 PM »
Exporting maids and sex slaves is a sign of progress? How about all the engineers, doctors, nurses etc who are jobless? Saudis will not take those, they have enough from Europe. This low IQ alcoholic like the president is visionless idiot who thinks they can survive on propaganda.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2023, 05:32:15 PM »
Anyone invested in kenya should pay more attention to David Ndii. The man has admitted the country is in ICU and cannot guarantee positive outcome. 2023 debt payment = 1.3 trillion, 2024 = 2.6 trillion. Banks NPL off the chart, auctions galore, unemployment off the chart, standard group has not paid wages in 6 months, NMG couple months, business closure everywhere. .. It will take a decade to sort out through this mess. Ni kubaya

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2023, 05:36:05 PM »
Skyrocketing taxes..

High inflation especially on food...

High levels of corruption in just the first year....

Land demolitions with zero arrests....

All I am hearing is how BAD things are right now. I've yet to hear one person saying that they are happy with the way things are going

standard group has not paid wages in 6 months, NMG couple months

How do you survive when you haven't been paid in 6 months?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2023, 06:01:12 PM »
Skyrocketing taxes..

High inflation especially on food...

High levels of corruption in just the first year....

Land demolitions with zero arrests....

All I am hearing is how BAD things are right now. I've yet to hear one person saying that they are happy with the way things are going
There is one actually. There is this unflattering description of that person provided for free in a post on this thread.  ...

... This low IQ alcoholic like the president is a visionless idiot who thinks they can survive on propaganda.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2023, 06:10:09 PM »
LOW IQ - traditional media is dying - while thousands of kenyans are earning from social media. This is just KODAK moment for mainstream media.

Journalist unpaid - should buy a good camera and tripod - and make their own news.

They will out-earn their miserable salaries in few months - and they can create independent content without being bribed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2023, 06:11:08 PM »
Ruto works hard - and will fix the mess. Then Sakaja takes over. Kalenjin we shall not leave power ever again. That mistake of Moi lefting was too painful :) - our destiny was to rule this country forever.

We are bravest - we therefore should run kenya. You saw pokot just walking and beating GSU hivyo.

Why would we allow cowards to run kenya again - afadhali KUUMANE :)

If Isreal can sit on majority arabs. Tutsi of 10% can sit on Rwandese. Museveni small tribe on Uganda. SURELY SURELY I tell you Kalenjin should sit on top of kenya - and bring big guns if you bring NYONYO NYONYO

Wacha ulevi wa muchana. Even ruto knows he is performing below par. He needs to raise 1.3 trillion shs every year to pay the debt his administration from 2013 acquired. I am glad he will spend 10 years doing this dirty work. In 2032 a kikuyu will take over and take credit for ruto's work. Like moi spent the 1990s reforming the economy but Kibaki took credit for this work. Kales will always be seen as poor leaders

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2023, 07:39:49 PM »
A Kalenjin should never be allowed near Kenyan leadership again, too backward thinking even the educated ones. Sakaja is dead in 2027, he should not even run otherwise people will be throwing stones at his campaign. If Ruto rigs it refuses to hand over in 2027 to either Raila or Kalonzo, he should be hanged at Hague, no one will care.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2023, 10:35:34 PM »
A Kalenjin should never be allowed near Kenyan leadership again, too backward thinking even the educated ones. Sakaja is dead in 2027, he should not even run otherwise people will be throwing stones at his campaign. If Ruto rigs it refuses to hand over in 2027 to either Raila or Kalonzo, he should be hanged at Hague, no one will care.

Hey hey hey..
Dont paint the whole clan with one brush.
Cherserem saved kenya when Moi wanted to completely destroy everything. Most people of my clan are great.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2023, 12:36:47 AM »
Hey hey hey..
Dont paint the whole clan with one brush.
Cherserem saved kenya when Moi wanted to completely destroy everything. Most people of my clan are great.
Saved what? When this is still rampant... Where does the padding of 2/3 of all govt salaries go? If it happens to the salary of the Budget Controller it must touch on all on government? I didn't
know Ghost worker has such broad meaning in the Kenya context. As long as no leader can stop this, then as far as the common taxpaying mwananchi are concerned, the leader is useless.

?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2023, 01:17:57 AM »
Allowed...by who..we are not seeking permission from slum of boston to run kenya.
We run kenya as force of good.kalenin brave warriors will fly to boston for marsthon n  records

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2023, 02:04:11 AM »
Rv pundit

You swallowed the bait and fell into the trap of tribal vitriol when this topic was about economics.  Ruto's economic plan. We don't care about the tribal foolishness.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2023, 03:07:25 AM »
You and who? A brain dead 60yr alcoholic, Ruto is a miserable failure and this is not my opinion. It’s the opinion of Kenyan voters.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2023, 10:30:40 AM »
I think the man was in his local bar when commenting on the topic.

Rv pundit

You swallowed the bait and fell into the trap of tribal vitriol when this topic was about economics.  Ruto's economic plan. We don't care about the tribal foolishness.