Author Topic: Can we accurately predict a Revolution in Kenya this time?  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Can we accurately predict a Revolution in Kenya this time?
« on: October 26, 2023, 08:47:51 AM »
The shilling is trading at 160,That means the following things:

1) The price of food has gone up because we import cooking oil,wheat flour,rice,maize sugar etc. (overpriced by cartels)
2) The price of fuel has gone up due to a weak shilling hence high fuel prices, Transport business is technically crippled (Boda Tuk Matatu & Trucks)
3) The profit margins of import businesses have been wiped out which technically means business closure and laying off workers.
4) The construction business (MJENGO) which is a major factor in the Kenyan economy has been affected due to rice in cost of production in relation to steel imports, transport logistics and fuel/electricity,
5) KRA revenues have gone down due to difficult business environment (Most business are reporting losses or low profits).
6) Low KRA revenues and the government spending more money in debt payment than development means low spending for development projects.
7) Lastly, In light of the above,IMF World bank China & Kenyan banks will give kenya expensive loans which it will not be able to service.

Crimes will go up especially in urban settlements, Crisis loading, I predict a mass uprising.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Can we accurately predict a Revolution in Kenya this time?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 10:42:59 PM »
Deal with your personal challenges..bars are full now

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 02:44:31 AM »
?s=20

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 01:34:28 AM »
?s=20
The shilling is trading at 160,That means the following things:

1) The price of food has gone up because we import cooking oil,wheat flour,rice,maize sugar etc. (overpriced by cartels)
2) The price of fuel has gone up due to a weak shilling hence high fuel prices, Transport business is technically crippled (Boda Tuk Matatu & Trucks)
3) The profit margins of import businesses have been wiped out which technically means business closure and laying off workers.
4) The construction business (MJENGO) which is a major factor in the Kenyan economy has been affected due to rice in cost of production in relation to steel imports, transport logistics and fuel/electricity,
5) KRA revenues have gone down due to difficult business environment (Most business are reporting losses or low profits).
6) Low KRA revenues and the government spending more money in debt payment than development means low spending for development projects.
7) Lastly, In light of the above,IMF World bank China & Kenyan banks will give kenya expensive loans which it will not be able to service.

Crimes will go up especially in urban settlements, Crisis loading, I predict a mass uprising.

No revolution. STOP.
Kenyans will adapt.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 04:20:16 PM »
Kenyans are like goats. They complain for 4 years and then in election year they backtrack to supporting their tribal warlords.

No revolution. STOP.
Kenyans will adapt.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2024, 11:00:02 PM »
Gen z started it.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2024, 07:55:29 AM »
?s=20
GeorgeSoros, RV Pundut, Kadudu, admit it mafriend, I am the consummate pundit on this blog. I am the GOAT armchair analyst. Me and my cousin @Githunguri. We saw this thing in October 2023. Shame on all the rest of you. We thank you UDA for electing one fake Dr.Luto whose ascendency to the Presidency has hastened the Revolution! Forward March GenZ!  :08: (Me & @Githinguri)  ::) ^-^

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2024, 09:12:22 AM »
Still far away from that won't happen, for example as much as people are disgruntled even in mlima Merus still support Ruto strongly something catastrophic has to happen for Merus to jump ship.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2024, 11:08:16 AM »
Which revolution when nobody shouted UNGA tunakufa njaa.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2024, 01:16:35 PM »
The kids are already losing the plot. Colonialists were being kicked - a split emerged which ensured they keep the land and capital.

Kick Moi out- Splits ensured Moi run his course arranging peaceful retirement.

Enter Kibaki - Treachery leads 2007.

Enter Hasoras - Forgotten in a day. On to treachery,

Gen Z - Already becoming a generational fight. Not about debt audit and state capture commission. 

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2024, 03:13:03 AM »
Which revolution when nobody shouted UNGA tunakufa njaa.
?t=OFWwnMKl5tB6CbJOyumPKA&s=19

During Moi reign it was said local happenings never bothered him. It was only when it went to international press that he listened...

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2024, 06:37:09 AM »
In 1 year 10 months, mzito has made 68 foreign trips. That is an average of 3 trips per month ofcourse all on Tax payers dime. Now that every European capital will soon have their protests, Son of Sugoi will for some while chill in the motherland...

Taking power using thorax with help of puppet master was easy, reckoning with the people has come swiftly!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2024, 12:11:19 PM »
https://x.com/IKwemoi/status/1804801395301687354?t=-u-Oq74J4RDbTkr6cSSZwg&s=19
In 1 year 10 months, mzito has made 68 foreign trips. That is an average of 3 trips per month ofcourse all on Tax payers dime. Now that every European capital will soon have their protests, Son of Sugoi will for some while chill in the motherland...

Taking power using thorax with help of puppet master was easy, reckoning with the people has come swiftly!
?t=-u-Oq74J4RDbTkr6cSSZwg&s=19

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2024, 03:12:06 PM »
I called it right.I am the greatest.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2024, 05:10:04 PM »
Still far away from that won't happen, for example as much as people are disgruntled even in mlima Merus still support Ruto strongly something catastrophic has to happen for Merus to jump ship.
Go hide in shame. You got it wrong. Take a hike out of this forum. Well something catastrophic has happened. Kumbaff

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2024, 05:43:12 AM »
I called it right.I am the greatest.
On this one I agree.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2024, 05:45:07 AM »
Go hide in shame. You got it wrong. Take a hike out of this forum. Well something catastrophic has happened. Kumbaff
Matusi ya nini bana, dont get personal,thats how life is things can change like the wind,if NIS and even the Western countries didn't anticipate this Njuri is no different the main issue now is that we are in a new uncharted territory hanging dangerously but Ruto is done for.