Author Topic: XI is a moron. Like putin he is sinking China in abssy  (Read 2611 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
XI is a moron. Like putin he is sinking China in abssy
« on: September 14, 2023, 04:42:46 AM »
What a moi like small minded fool

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: XI is a moron. Like putin he is sinking China in abssy
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 11:19:43 AM »
Xi has overstayed. He should not have given himself a third term. This will give his legacy a big dent. He cannot make things for China better, just worse. China needs new blood to run the show.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 12:42:42 PM »
It is near impossible to analyse these despot run societies. You cannot also underestimate the genius of these despots.

How do you keep 1 billion people under leash? Are they humans or just robots under 24 surveillance even in bed.
Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one ~ Thomas Paine

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 02:27:42 PM »
China will stagnate for another 30yrs. Japan was in the same boat 1990s to recenltly.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 03:01:56 PM »
Xi Jingping made the mistake of fighting the enterpreuers like Jack Ma, who made China what it is today. Young Chinese investors are no longer willing to invest in startups like 10 years ago in China. They do not believe in the country any more. Xi believes the CCP should be above everything else in China. The young people not interested in politics, but want a good living.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 03:56:26 PM »
Xi Jingping made the mistake of fighting the enterpreuers like Jack Ma, who made China what it is today. Young Chinese investors are no longer willing to invest in startups like 10 years ago in China. They do not believe in the country any more. Xi believes the CCP should be above everything else in China. The young people not interested in politics, but want a good living.

EXACTLY!!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2023, 04:42:57 PM »
Xi Jingping is also not in good health. He did not give a speech at the last BRICS conference in Jo#burg, although he was in town. He has not been seen much in public for the last few months. Recently he did not attend the G20 meeting in India. First time he has not done so since he ascended to power in 2012.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2023, 05:18:09 PM »
It is near impossible to analyse these despot run societies. You cannot also underestimate the genius of these despots.

How do you keep 1 billion people under leash? Are they humans or just robots under 24 surveillance even in bed.

You kill 30 million and starve half the population. Xi sees himself as a MAO reincarnate. Mao killed more people thank Hitler but Americans needed him to keep an eye on Russia. So they let this information be kept from majority of people in the world

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2023, 05:53:56 PM »
Xi Jingping is also not in good health. He did not give a speech at the last BRICS conference in Jo#burg, although he was in town. He has not been seen much in public for the last few months. Recently he did not attend the G20 meeting in India. First time he has not done so since he ascended to power in 2012.

They claim he is hiding from current China economic and natural disaster problems. Keeping himself out of public so that these problems are not associated with him. His death will be welcomed by many and a relieve to the millions of Chinese who livelihood is getting destroyed by his idiotic policies

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2023, 03:28:05 AM »
Please replace Britain with USA or other hegemonic western country and will still be mostly valid.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2023, 05:25:04 PM »
My nephew is onroute to Kenya today after finishing Bachelors in China. The boy after 4 years stint in China now believes Africa is paradise, especially village life in Kenya. China outside gleaming ghost cities, life is horrible and people in the villages are dirt poor. He thinks China is river road by scale, hustling, poverty, dirty air, govt control of everything. Economy is sinking slowly, whith sky high energy prices and fake foods!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2023, 01:52:04 AM »
My nephew is onroute to Kenya today after finishing Bachelors in China. The boy after 4 years stint in China now believes Africa is paradise, especially village life in Kenya. China outside gleaming ghost cities, life is horrible and people in the villages are dirt poor. He thinks China is river road by scale, hustling, poverty, dirty air, govt control of everything. Economy is sinking slowly, whith sky high energy prices and fake foods!

Really??
First hand news
So what did he go for???

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2023, 03:01:29 PM »
This guy gives a very good analysis.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2023, 05:54:51 PM »
I've been a China skeptic..I used to talk to my coworker who was Chinese. She educated me a lot on how China functioned. With this understanding I could see that Xi was going go really accelerate the unraveling of CCP tyranny. CHINA needs a progressive leader that aligns her with the moe modern society values and away from tyranny. Tyranny bleeds mistrust and mistrust leads to erosion of societyconfidence. The consumer confidence is a major indicator and one zero covid became Xi focus. The chinese stopped trustign him. I hope Xi gets unceremoniously dethroned and shunned like Mao last days

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2023, 06:13:56 PM »
A few weeks ago the new foreign minister of China did a dissapereance act and has never been seen again. A few days ago now the minister of defence. At this rate Xi Jinping reminds me of Josef Stalin. This does not sound good for China. The Chinese people love stability if it has to be a dictatorship. My feeling is, all is not well with Xi. Hapa iko kitu. The man is hardly seen in public.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2023, 06:28:24 PM »
A few weeks ago the new foreign minister of China did a dissapereance act and has never been seen again. A few days ago now the minister of defence. At this rate Xi Jinping reminds me of Josef Stalin. This does not sound good for China. The Chinese people love stability if it has to be a dictatorship. My feeling is, all is not well with Xi. Hapa iko kitu. The man is hardly seen in public.

Xi is purging people who can outst him
 He has purged China of Western expats and African immigrants.
He  is planning to stay in power till death .they will have to hang him to get him out