Author Topic: GEMA finally out of Power.  (Read 6899 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: GEMA finally out of Power.
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2023, 01:03:40 AM »
Dr Ruto will fight hard to win, but should he lose, he will hand over power peacefully and support the in coming President. You can always count on him to do the right thing every time. I think and believe he will win reelection easy and will hand over to his chosen successor easily in 2032. Glad we will all be here to see and write about it. I'm the only one who has been consistent that Uhuru will do 10, Ruto will win hands down and do 10, and I can add that he will hand over to a Kikuyu candidate in 2032. I see Aaron Cheruiyot deputizing Gachagua, Ndindi, or Kimani Ichungwah after Ruto Presidency!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2023, 07:25:12 AM »
Apart from Moi winning 92 - very unlikely outcome considering how all big tribes had conspired against him - Ruto 2022 will go down in history - as one of most epic election battle - because Raila had the backing of all cartels, deep state, gov - opposition and gov merged - media - and one man won. They tried everything on the book including rigging.

Now everyone knows Ruto cannot be defeated. His win in 2022 makes him UNBEATABLE and most sane politicians will not want to go against him. And Ruto will spend next 5yrs dismantling the cartels - leaving poor Kalonzo as the token opposition.

You can become bitter - but bar natural disasters - Ruto is winning 2027 - by huge margin - and kenyans might even remove term limit - to let him continue.

Well I supported Ruto in 2022 . The political giant in his fight against Raila managed to win against him by 200K where as Uhuru defeated Raila with millions and Kibaki defeated Moi in 2002 by Millions .
Ruto is so vulnerable you will see for youself in 2027. .

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2023, 09:54:35 AM »
Continue dreaming.

Apart from Moi winning 92 - very unlikely outcome considering how all big tribes had conspired against him - Ruto 2022 will go down in history - as one of most epic election battle - because Raila had the backing of all cartels, deep state, gov - opposition and gov merged - media - and one man won. They tried everything on the book including rigging.

Now everyone knows Ruto cannot be defeated. His win in 2022 makes him UNBEATABLE and most sane politicians will not want to go against him. And Ruto will spend next 5yrs dismantling the cartels - leaving poor Kalonzo as the token opposition.

You can become bitter - but bar natural disasters - Ruto is winning 2027 - by huge margin - and kenyans might even remove term limit - to let him continue.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2023, 11:52:18 AM »

I personally would want Ruto to succeed , we managed to change political campaigns from tribal to issue based , i thought he would transform Kenya but the likes of Ndii and his close associates are misleading him .

Dr Ruto will fight hard to win, but should he lose, he will hand over power peacefully and support the in coming President. You can always count on him to do the right thing every time. I think and believe he will win reelection easy and will hand over to his chosen successor easily in 2032. Glad we will all be here to see and write about it. I'm the only one who has been consistent that Uhuru will do 10, Ruto will win hands down and do 10, and I can add that he will hand over to a Kikuyu candidate in 2032. I see Aaron Cheruiyot deputizing Gachagua, Ndindi, or Kimani Ichungwah after Ruto Presidency!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2023, 12:26:06 PM »
Personally I am happy with Ruto. I was worried he would go soft on cartels and dynasties - but he has done it.

Ndii and company are following the Plan. Housing levy nailed. Kenya economy on path to recovery faster than thought.

Ruto now has my 90/100% score - I know it will be sometimes before we are fully recovered - 2025 likely is when we start firing on all cylinders - but Ruto is laying the foundation.

You will appreciate Ruto reforms in due course.

I personally would want Ruto to succeed , we managed to change political campaigns from tribal to issue based , i thought he would transform Kenya but the likes of Ndii and his close associates are misleading him .

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2024, 11:45:20 AM »

Says a Jaduong masquerading as a Kyuk . Uhuru made GEMA realise you can have the Govt and power but gain nothing .
GEMA suffered more under Uhuru and lost hope . The few who had some hope in Ruto are now having a wake up call after Ruto went tribal and blundered policywise.
Apathy and poverty is so big we are  back into the Moi era .

Defence somali duale (Over 100BN budget)
Head of civil service Aisha Jumwa and Koskei-They basically run goverment.Replaced Kinyua.
KRA Bukusu replaced Mburu (Over 2TN revenues and can slap you with a tax bill)
NIS Somali Haji replaced Kameru (40BN unaudited NIS budget)
KDF Luo Ogolla replace Kibochi
KAA-Gitari replaced by luhya i think (Airport billions Unless you use your ass to think,How can JKIA not have working backup systems)
NA Speaker Luhya replace Muturi (Frustrate anybody who opposes Ruto)
Senate Speaker Mijikenda
Chirchir-Energy Lots of billions of dollars
DCI somali Amin replaced Kinoti (Investigate rebel UDA Mps in Mt kenya-Thats why Ndindi and rebels lie low)
Roads Murkomen replaced Macharia (Roads rails airports tenders worth billions)
Eliud Owalo ICT replaced Macharia--Lots of money here ICT contracts
Dpp-Luhya Eacc Oginde (basically all investigate and prosecutorial powers EACC->DCI->DPP)

president.go.ke/cabinet/---The rest like Kindiki,Linturi,Miano take instructions and are deputised by Kale.

Next should be to rope in ndindi,kindiki,njuguna and ichungwa in corrupt deals and if they attempt to oppose GOK,summon them at DCI while lynching their political careers in Parliament and public rallies.They will become Kamothos.

Bloody fakin

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2024, 05:50:24 AM »
Gachagua is next.

Ndindi ichungwa Gachagua kuria njuguna ndungu,What  did you guys negotiate?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2024, 08:23:32 AM »
I hate to say that we told them that this will happen but I do not care if they fire all the kiuks including the messengers, that’s not where the country is headed. Ruto like I have stated before lacks the vision to lead majority of Kenyans who are the youth to the next level. He will keep resorting to the old Kenyan politics of tribe and division but he has only like 2years to show anything tangible otherwise the last year his leadership will be mostly campaign and trying to realign. I would say to the Babus(I can’t believe I am a fan) the Sifunas etc should hold tight, young people will remember them in three years.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2024, 04:48:06 PM »
AG LUO.
FINANCE LUO.
MILITARY-KAMBA LUO MAASAI
SPEAKER-LUHYA COAST
NATIONAL POLICE (READ DEPUTY IG Who control police Ap & Operations) LUHYA KALE.
DCI NIS SOMALI
EDUCATION HEALTH-LUHYA KISII.
LASTLY-No control of PS, Procurement and State corporations.

These guys messed GEMA for decades.Theyve been kicked out of gov source of money,The don't control investigative bodies or the police or military.The Raila they were fighting is now in government.What's this now?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2024, 05:57:27 PM »
CBK governor?  -- this one requires SERIOUS intervention - because kikuyu have been head non stop for 20yrs - my friend works there - tell me its very tribal.

KDF Head?
Police Head?
Interior Minister?
Chief Justice?

We must eliminate TRIBALISM.

And the list you have there is excellent - because I dont see Kalenjin everywhere.

Ruto is picking KENYANS.

AG LUO.
FINANCE LUO.
MILITARY-KAMBA LUO MAASAI
SPEAKER-LUHYA COAST
NATIONAL POLICE (READ DEPUTY IG Who control police Ap & Operations) LUHYA KALE.
DCI NIS SOMALI
EDUCATION HEALTH-LUHYA KISII.
LASTLY-No control of PS, Procurement and State corporations.

These guys messed GEMA for decades.Theyve been kicked out of gov source of money,The don't control investigative bodies or the police or military.The Raila they were fighting is now in government.What's this now?

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2024, 04:17:13 PM »
https://www.citizen.digital/news/uon-council-appoints-margaret-jesang-as-acting-vc-kiama-suspended-for-3-months-n347181#Echobox=1722860014

UON-Jesang conducts a coup against Kiama.
No evidence she conducted a coup - UON council kicked Kiamba and picked her as she was one of Assistant DVC.
When did they stop advertising for such position.
Let hope Prof Jesang is acting as VC as they figure out competitive process.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2024, 04:44:59 PM »
https://www.citizen.digital/news/uon-council-appoints-margaret-jesang-as-acting-vc-kiama-suspended-for-3-months-n347181#Echobox=1722860014

UON-Jesang conducts a coup against Kiama.
No evidence she conducted a coup - UON council kicked Kiamba and picked her as she was one of Assistant DVC.
When did they stop advertising for such position.
Let hope Prof Jesang is acting as VC as they figure out competitive process.

Take your STUPID arguments elsewhere.

https://www.uonbi.ac.ke/news/uon-receives-new-council

Machogu who was Ruto CS/Proxy appointed 14 councils last year which include The UON council members Professor Anangwe( luo)luhya)Rep Treasury PS Agot(luo/luhya),Carren omwenga(kisii),Abdullahi sheik (somali) Narita ole(maasai),Toroitich Sally (Kalenjin) Kibe (GEMA).

You very well know the decision that quorum was going to make against Pro Kiama who was Uhuru appointee.Gachagua tried to fight against this battle unsuccessfully after fallout with Ruto starting mid last year.

UONN budget is about 10BN..not sure of accurate figure.Infact if you account for all the money allocated and budget for all universities from UON JKUAT MOI etc that translates into billions of shillings interms of tenders,jobs and bursaries.

So whatever happens in the corridors of education has a huge impact on a community.

Gachagua has woken up,the people who are still burying their heads in the sand are Ndindi and Ichungwa but with time when they get to know what is happening they will come back to their senses.

Like Gachagua said,Supporting Ruto was a huge mistake.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2024, 04:53:29 PM »
When did UON become a GEMA property?

Prof Magoha was VC
Prof Mbithi was VC
The Prof Kiamba VC

Prof Jesang - was appointed DVC - and when Kiamba was suspended - it obvious - one of DVC would step in.

Just like rest were DVC before VC - good fortune favours Jesang.

Being Kalenjin is not a crime ubwa wewe.

This country belong to all Kenyans.

You'll get used to it slowly over the next few years as Ruto gok is keen to ensure the face of kenya is reflected in all appointment.

You silly idiots shout behind GEN Z tribeless kumbe you wanted to protect unfair tribal advantage.

Ngojea hapo.

Machogu who was Ruto CS/Proxy appointed 14 councils last year which include The UON council members Professor Anangwe( luo)luhya)Rep Treasury PS Agot(luo/luhya),Carren omwenga(kisii),Abdullahi sheik (somali) Narita ole(maasai),Toroitich Sally (Kalenjin) Kibe (GEMA).

You very well know the decision that quorum was going to make against Pro Kiama who was Uhuru appointee.Gachagua tried to fight against this battle unsuccessfully after fallout with Ruto starting mid last year.

UONN budget is about 10BN..not sure of accurate figure.Infact if you account for all the money allocated and budget for all universities from UON JKUAT MOI etc that translates into billions of shillings interms of tenders,jobs and bursaries.

So whatever happens in the corridors of education has a huge impact on a community.

Gachagua has woken up,the people who are still burying their heads in the sand are Ndindi and Ichungwa but with time when they get to know what is happening they will come back to their senses.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2024, 05:04:51 PM »
When did UON become a GEMA property?

Prof Magoha was VC
Prof Mbithi was VC
The Prof Kiamba VC

Prof Jesang - was appointed DVC - and when Kiamba was suspended - it obvious - one of DVC would step in.

Just like rest were DVC before VC - good fortune favours Jesang.

Being Kalenjin is not a crime ubwa wewe.

This country belong to all Kenyans.

You'll get used to it slowly over the next few years as Ruto gok is keen to ensure the face of kenya is reflected in all appointment.

You silly idiots shout behind GEN Z tribeless kumbe you wanted to protect unfair tribal advantage.

Ngojea hapo.

Of course it's GEMA property because GEMA made Ruto president.Either the president or DVc/DVC Finance must be GEMA and 50% of all the university council must be GEMA to ensure that GEMA receives equal opportunities as lecturers,bursaries and tenders however over the last year,The illegal and unfavourable appointment of 14 university council members is disheartening,condescending and unfathomable to say the least.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2024, 05:14:59 PM »
UON doesn't belong to GEMA. Its national university. That has been headed by all tribes.

GEMA did not make Ruto president alone - they contributed a lot - and even if they did that - they deserve their FAIR SHARE.

Fair share of appointment of GEMA is their POPULATION relative to 55M kenyans.

At best its kikuyus 17% plus Merus at 4% plus 1% embu 1% mbeere. That 23%.

They deserve around 1/4 of all appointments. Kalenjin deserve around 1/6th with Luhyas. Luos and Kambas deserve 1/10th.

If there are institutions where certain tribes exceed their numbers; it need to be fixed.

And that is what Ethnic Audit & Surveys being conducted regularly should fixed.

Until such a time we will become truly TRIBELESS because every institution will have every tribe with equal opportunities.

If Kalenjin or Kikuyu is appointed as VC - it should not mean anything to me or you.

Of course it's GEMA property because GEMA made Ruto president.Either the president or DVc/DVC Finance must be GEMA and 50% of all the university council must be GEMA to ensure that GEMA receives equal opportunities as lecturers,bursaries and tenders however over the last year,The illegal and unfavourable appointment of 14 university council members is disheartening,condescending and unfathomable to say the least.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2024, 05:05:26 AM »
UON doesn't belong to GEMA. Its national university. That has been headed by all tribes.

GEMA did not make Ruto president alone - they contributed a lot - and even if they did that - they deserve their FAIR SHARE.

Fair share of appointment of GEMA is their POPULATION relative to 55M kenyans.

At best its kikuyus 17% plus Merus at 4% plus 1% embu 1% mbeere. That 23%.

They deserve around 1/4 of all appointments. Kalenjin deserve around 1/6th with Luhyas. Luos and Kambas deserve 1/10th.

If there are institutions where certain tribes exceed their numbers; it need to be fixed.

And that is what Ethnic Audit & Surveys being conducted regularly should fixed.

Until such a time we will become truly TRIBELESS because every institution will have every tribe with equal opportunities.

If Kalenjin or Kikuyu is appointed as VC - it should not mean anything to me or you.

We are not fools.

1) Lower Education-majority of GEMA constituencies are overpopulated for example JUJA or Ruiru which means that CDF or county bursaries are not enough to sufficiently care for the education of young children who drop out of schools,

2) Higher Education We very well know that Higher education loans board is constituted of members of the university student council and Presidential appointees which will have a very big effect in the award of bursaries using a biased criteria.That technically means bias in public service opportunities  because without bursaries they can't afford the now expensive education and they will be locked out of the best job opportunities.At the same time,the appointed university council technically has started radical surgery which is public information.

Realistically speaking,Once you can't get a bursary to go through education or money or political connection to join the kdf or police you are out and the best you can become is a hawker middle East labourer watchman or mjengo or makanga THEREFORE  whatever happens in state corporations military police and education is a matter of serious political concern moving foward.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2024, 05:32:02 AM »
Ruiru n Juja overpopulation has little to do with mt Kenya but just Nairobi overflowing. Odm luos have mca in Ruiru. I know lots of kalenjin boys living in Ruiru n Juja. Again HELB CEO has been Ringera for longest time after cheboi. Stop pettiness. Kenya is not unfair to Mt kenya by any imagination

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2024, 07:14:44 AM »
Ruiru n Juja overpopulation has little to do with mt Kenya but just Nairobi overflowing. Odm luos have mca in Ruiru. I know lots of kalenjin boys living in Ruiru n Juja. Again HELB CEO has been Ringera for longest time after cheboi. Stop pettiness. Kenya is not unfair to Mt kenya by any imagination

Luos are less than 10% of Kiambu population and  out of 60 MCA they only have one MCA in Githurai.Kalenjin residents in kiambu are either JKUAT or KU students other than that they are doing IT wash wash business and congames.The issue is not HELB CEO it's the university council and HELb council where Ruto has made a lot of changes over the last one year and those two boards control HELB loans and appointees.