Author Topic: People are losing hope with Ruto too early - 3 Options to salvage this  (Read 4496 times)

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
1. Kenyattas , Rai's and etc  should be pay the price of funding anarchy- Tax
2.Get Kalonzo out of Railas bossom
3.This is very important , fuel arrives at the port of Mombassa at 73 shs.(a barell @81usd/145) , give the oil companys a amargin of 20 shs, and the retailer a margin of 7shs. In total you have 100 and max 50 shilling for government taxes(fuel levy, road ... etc). So reduce price to 150 pump price.This is doable, and Ruto should show the masses he cares about them, while having the financial bill intact.

Currently GoK is making around 80 shs on a liter of fuel, reduce this to 50 max to rejuvinate local industries and reduce price of milling Posho.

Prezo get me onboard by sending me a PM , Ndii is too eltist , his theories need moderarion with common sense! Dont give Raila and Uhuru chance, get back mwananchi

Alles ist machbar!

Offline patel

• Enigma
Ruto has to wake up to the fact he is in the middle of economic warfare with Dynasty. No theory can cure sabotage only brute force or attrition. If Ruto had solved kenyatta issue all these mafakas would have fallen in line. Less than 100 families run this zoo. Nyorosha

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Just deal with saboteurs firmly n decisively

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
Lets be honest.

(1) How does Uhuru control gas oil milk rice unga cooking oil prices?

(2) How much taxes has Ruto collected since he took over goverment?

(3) What Percentage of revenues is used to pay taxes?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Lets be honest.

(1) How does Uhuru control gas oil milk rice unga cooking oil prices?

(2) How much taxes has Ruto collected since he took over goverment?

(3) What Percentage of revenues is used to pay taxes?

Mbona unapost sentence haielewki??

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
The president knows on which path to lead this nation but has chosen not to do so and in a bizarre twist, is walking the complete opposite route. Can you blame wananchi for taking matters into their own hands within the law?

?s=20

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma

Policy, Policy Policy  =  Not much in terms of policy that is why the failure. The housing tax should have been saving. Save 10k, govt gives you 5% per year.

Offline sema

• Enigma
The problem I have with David Ndii is that he is not ELECTED. He needs to remain in the background when it comes to politics and stop making these arrogant statements on twitter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We are not budging. Overthrow the government if you are able, otherwise wait for elections. <a href="https://t.co/rmsETtfLK2">https://t.co/rmsETtfLK2</a></p>&mdash; David Ndii (@DavidNdii) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
Leave the theory of Ndii aside, pull the rug out of Railas feet. Prez Ruto should reduce fuel taxes by 50% , we need this to have boda boda, matatu and hustlers on our aide.
We can wait for development budget until 2025.

The problem I have with David Ndii is that he is not ELECTED. He needs to remain in the background when it comes to politics and stop making these arrogant statements on twitter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We are not budging. Overthrow the government if you are able, otherwise wait for elections. <a href="https://t.co/rmsETtfLK2">https://t.co/rmsETtfLK2</a></p>&mdash; David Ndii (@DavidNdii) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline sema

• Enigma
We can wait for development budget until 2025.

But ruto is following Ndii's plan and I believe it'll eventually work, but it needs time. So, maybe ruto just needs to remain hard core. No folding like a weakling.

Kaa ngumu.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Ndii is a communist. He Receive money from dynasties like Oxford, Ford foundation, Rockefeller, sorros etc

I don't know how Ruto manage trust him.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Ruto lacks wisdom. He reacts impulsively. People are hungry and want short and long term solutions. I see no policies to address any. Reduce taxes reduce size of govt and fire cronies to start

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The urban poor all over the country are speaking. Never has Ukambani been this violent even Wote in deep Makueni slum dwellers are engaging police.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
The urban poor all over the country are speaking. Never has Ukambani been this violent even Wote in deep Makueni slum dwellers are engaging police.

The world is watching. He will leave after his term with a legacy of infamy.

?s=20

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Ndii is a communist. He Receive money from dynasties like Oxford, Ford foundation, Rockefeller, sorros etc

I don't know how Ruto manage trust him.
Problem with Ruto once he trust you hakuna brakes he wont go back and thats why he will go by what Ndiii is saying even if its against common logic.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
3.This is very important , fuel arrives at the port of Mombassa at 73 shs.(a barell @81usd/145) , give the oil companys a amargin of 20 shs, and the retailer a margin of 7shs. In total you have 100 and max 50 shilling for government taxes(fuel levy, road ... etc). So reduce price to 150 pump price.This is doable, and Ruto should show the masses he cares about them, while having the financial bill intact.

Currently GoK is making around 80 shs on a liter of fuel, reduce this to 50 max to rejuvinate local industries and reduce price of milling Posho.

Prezo get me onboard by sending me a PM , Ndii is too eltist , his theories need moderarion with common sense! Dont give Raila and Uhuru chance, get back mwananchi

Alles ist machbar!
You have a point problem i see with Ndii is he ignores common problem facing mwanachi in favour of macro economics, he foregets in a country like Kenya where people are poor his miscalculation will simply lead to more poverty.
He needs balance between macro and micro economics. But Ndii will sink Ruto for sure.

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
Njuri we ni mtu wa mtaa, people are not demonstrating because of Raila except Nyanza nd  some sections of Nairobi.

Many have joined the demo of last week even in small villages like Lengasuka near Wamba( I happened to be there) , boda boda demonstrated, this is related to fuel price not  even food price.
You have so many idle youths working in Boda industry and this are the ones  who control the villages now, reduce fuel taxes and levies by 50%. For the next 1 year until we have stability, but ignoring boda boda guys will  give Ruto a very difficult time.

Govetment will lose 140b in taxes if  fuel taxes are reduced by half,  reduce transport budget for the next 1 year but win the heart of villages.

Hii ya Raila chapa yeye

Uhuru let him pay by demolishing his businesses.

Alles ist machbar!
You have a point problem i see with Ndii is he ignores common problem facing mwanachi in favour of macro economics, he foregets in a country like Kenya where people are poor his miscalculation will simply lead to more poverty.
He needs balance between macro and micro economics. But Ndii will sink Ruto for sure.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Appease people and default on loan is stupid.
Election is 2027
Let the peasant revolt.
Election is 2027
They will forget about this soon.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma

Is it too late?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
We will be here next few months as fake fertilizer effects become evident and the La Nina wipes out EL Nino bumper harvest surplus.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution