Author Topic: Museveni join Putin in stupidity corner  (Read 3042 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Museveni join Putin in stupidity corner
« on: May 30, 2023, 09:23:30 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2023-05-29-us-president-joe-biden-cracks-whip-on-uganda-for-criminalising-homosexuality/

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Museveni join Putin in stupidity corner
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 09:43:05 AM »
Uganda is a sovereign state. How is it stupid, if a law they have crafted differs with the law in another sovereign land? Were those laws not passed in Parliament? If your country steals elections and wishes even to decriminalise theft through procurement malfeasance, are you going to force Americans to adopt the same? You are the one who needs to stop being stupid.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 09:54:01 AM »
So reason Hasla could not pose for photos with Sergey.

Crazy Muhoozi needs to align with US and kick the old geezer out. Time is up.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 10:15:21 AM »
Universal human rights.
Uganda is a sovereign state. How is it stupid, if a law they have crafted differs with the law in another sovereign land? Were those laws not passed in Parliament? If your country steals elections and wishes even to decriminalise theft through procurement malfeasance, are you going to force Americans to adopt the same? You are the one who needs to stop being stupid.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga is a CONMAN.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2023, 10:55:30 AM »
I support Museveni.Can a man get pregnant though his anus?NO.Anybody who involves himself in homosexuality should be executed.

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2023, 11:00:28 AM »
The US will hide behind this law by Museveni MPS to dethrone Museveni government come the next general elections. Generally its a lose-lose situation for Museveni and the LGTB.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2023, 12:12:22 PM »
Badala ya kuropoka, share with us the specific Article of the UDHR you are referring to. If anything, Article 27 is very clear:
Article 27: Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community.
Homosexuality is not the culture of any Ugandan community.
Universal human rights.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2023, 01:13:57 PM »
Mr. High IQ has lost it. Today he is a champion for crimes against nature. Uganda has a right to make its own laws unfortunately the only thing uncle Sam has to offer the world is Rainbow mafia.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 01:41:18 PM »
I support Museveni.Can a man get pregnant though his anus?NO.Anybody who involves himself in homosexuality should be executed.

I support others' right to be free from govt abuses. When you use power of govt to hurt others, then you dont deserve the power. Also, those who keep quiet while others are maimed, abused and sent to jail. What makes you think he wont come after any other group?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2023, 01:49:36 PM »
the United Nations recognizes and promotes the rights of individuals regardless of their sexual orientation. The principle of non-discrimination based on sexual orientation is affirmed in various UN documents and statements.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) states that all individuals are entitled to equal rights and freedoms without discrimination of any kind, including discrimination based on sexual orientation. Additionally, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) also affirm the principle of non-discrimination based on sexual orientation.

The United Nations Human Rights Council passed a historic resolution in 2011, which condemned discrimination and violence against individuals based on their sexual orientation and gender identity. This resolution called for the protection of the rights of LGBT individuals and highlighted the responsibility of states to ensure that human rights are upheld for all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

Although the recognition and protection of LGBT rights vary among countries, the UN continues to advocate for the rights of LGBT individuals and works towards promoting acceptance, equality, and non-discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity. The UN supports efforts to decriminalize homosexuality, combat discrimination, and promote inclusive policies and practices globally.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2023, 02:01:23 PM »
The law says I will be punished if I have a gay relative, and Githunguri and Kneegrow are ok with that???
Meanwhile, most kids have no schooling, food etc....How many kids do you sponsor in Kenya?? I bet none.
If you have ever followed the civil rights movement you'll understand what am talking about. People were only allowed to eat n poop in certain places. South Africa's Mandela fought for such non sense. Who am I to judge?? If someone want butt sex so be it. As long as it does not interfere with my rights.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2023, 05:26:23 PM »
The best thing Museveni can do for UG is guide them through his succession, by stepping aside in the next election and keeping Muhoozi away from anywhere near power.  He has slowly but surely eviscerated the few gains UG made since he shot his way into power.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2023, 06:27:43 PM »
Are you gay?
UN authorized war in Iraq based on false premise so UN is open to manipulation by those who cuts big check. Same case with Eurooean court for Africans and non  Europeans ICC same whatsapp group. European organizations are not gold standard on what's good for individuals or countries.

the United Nations recognizes and promotes the rights of individuals regardless of their sexual orientation. The principle of non-discrimination based on sexual orientation is affirmed in various UN documents and statements.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) states that all individuals are entitled to equal rights and freedoms without discrimination of any kind, including discrimination based on sexual orientation. Additionally, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR) also affirm the principle of non-discrimination based on sexual orientation.

The United Nations Human Rights Council passed a historic resolution in 2011, which condemned discrimination and violence against individuals based on their sexual orientation and gender identity. This resolution called for the protection of the rights of LGBT individuals and highlighted the responsibility of states to ensure that human rights are upheld for all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

Although the recognition and protection of LGBT rights vary among countries, the UN continues to advocate for the rights of LGBT individuals and works towards promoting acceptance, equality, and non-discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity. The UN supports efforts to decriminalize homosexuality, combat discrimination, and promote inclusive policies and practices globally.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2023, 06:30:40 PM »
So by them being gay this will provide food or schooling? Rainbow mafia adds no value or solutions to African problems only adds more problems and confusion.
The law says I will be punished if I have a gay relative, and Githunguri and Kneegrow are ok with that???
Meanwhile, most kids have no schooling, food etc....How many kids do you sponsor in Kenya?? I bet none.
If you have ever followed the civil rights movement you'll understand what am talking about. People were only allowed to eat n poop in certain places. South Africa's Mandela fought for such non sense. Who am I to judge?? If someone want butt sex so be it. As long as it does not interfere with my rights.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2023, 07:27:44 PM »
So by them being gay this will provide food or schooling? Rainbow mafia adds no value or solutions to African problems only adds more problems and confusion.

I dont get you.
Hitler started with gays, gypsies, mental illness. Nobody said a thing. He then moved on to Jews.
Let others live the life they want.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2023, 09:04:44 PM »
The best thing Museveni can do for UG is guide them through his succession, by stepping aside in the next election and keeping Muhoozi away from anywhere near power.  He has slowly but surely eviscerated the few gains UG made since he shot his way into power.
exactly..m7 n mad son need moi like wisdom to leave..they won't.. Zimbabwe loading..updf will take over.CIA will work on his case

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2023, 01:45:37 AM »

I support others' right to be free from govt abuses. When you use power of govt to hurt others, then you dont deserve the power. Also, those who keep quiet while others are maimed, abused and sent to jail. What makes you think he wont come after any other group?

(1) Was your Father impregnated by another man though his anus to give birth to you?NO
(2) Did your Father impregnate your mother through her anus to give birth to you?NO
(3) Did your mother give birth to you through the anus?NO

What's the problem? The problem with you is the the so called Education. The way you have been programmed to think. This type of of institution based philosophical radicalization which overrides COMMON SENSE.

Homosexuals should be burnt to death,electocuted and their ashes and body thrown into oceans.If we allow homoseuxality through NGOs and Media proaganda with legislative protection,It means our young boys will be sodomised in schools,It will spread in prisons,We shall have gay religious leaders,the destruction of the famiy unit through secularization.

You people don't have common sense.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2023, 06:42:13 AM »
Low IQ simpleton.
Are you gay?
UN authorized war in Iraq based on false premise so UN is open to manipulation by those who cuts big check. Same case with Eurooean court for Africans and non  Europeans ICC same whatsapp group. European organizations are not gold standard on what's good for individuals or countries.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2023, 06:42:44 AM »
Mjinga from Gatundu.

(1) Was your Father impregnated by another man though his anus to give birth to you?NO
(2) Did your Father impregnate your mother through her anus to give birth to you?NO

What's the problem? The problem with you is the the so called Education. The way you have been programmed to think. This type of of institution based philosophical radicalization which overrides COMMON SENSE.

Homosexuals should be burnt to death,electocuted and their ashes and body thrown into oceans.If we allow homoseuxality through NGOs and Media proaganda with legislative protection,It means our young boys will be sodomised in schools,It will spread in prisons,We shall have gay religious leaders,the destruction of the famiy unit through secularization.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2023, 06:49:36 AM »
Mjinga from Gatundu.

Uerevu wako umekupeleka wapi?