Author Topic: Ruto returns Kiraitu to energy - now chair of National Oil - Kadudu you're right  (Read 1123 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
And I was wrong.

President William Ruto has appointed former Meru Governor Kiraitu Murungi to be the chairperson of the National Oil Corporation of Kenya Board of Directors.

https://www.citizen.digital/news/president-ruto-appoints-former-governors-kiraitu-murungi-samuel-ragwa-n318416

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

The last 2 years you have been wrong in almost 95% of your predictions.

And I was wrong.

President William Ruto has appointed former Meru Governor Kiraitu Murungi to be the chairperson of the National Oil Corporation of Kenya Board of Directors.

https://www.citizen.digital/news/president-ruto-appoints-former-governors-kiraitu-murungi-samuel-ragwa-n318416

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I dont seek to be right. Getting 5% prediction right is pretty awesome record. You have 0.1% score.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Lia its Kenyattas fault corrupt Kiraitu has gotten the one of the toughest jobs in Kenya.
He headed the Ministry and he was instrumental in Killing Mombasa refinery .
Kenya would be importing crude oil processing it and selling in East and Central Africa making good money like China India Soudia who buy and oil from Russia and resell it after processing .

I dont seek to be right. Getting 5% prediction right is pretty awesome record. You have 0.1% score.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyatta is a problem.
Kiraitu is a problem.
If you dont get it, forget about it.
NOCK was started in 1980s by Moi to solve such problems - but of course Moi and Biwott soon got into oil deals
Bought themselves Kenol and Kobil
Kiraitu was hired to fix problems - he got himself into deals.

Anyway totally disappointed by Ruto appointment of Kiraitu to NOCK.

He should have been given film and netball affairs.

Lia its Kenyattas fault corrupt Kiraitu has gotten the one of the toughest jobs in Kenya.
He headed the Ministry and he was instrumental in Killing Mombasa refinery .
Kenya would be importing crude oil processing it and selling in East and Central Africa making good money like China India Soudia who buy and oil from Russia and resell it after processing .

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
 :D :D :D

Make no illusions about Ruto fighting Kenyattas. His main aim is to have a financial empire like Kenyattas. He cannot destroy kenyattas and build his own. He will have to work with Kenyattas in order to build his own financial empire. That was his main drive from the beginning and not to help those hasoras on the streets of Kenya.

Offline sema

• Enigma

why does he have to be given anything?

Even ruto will not be able to destroy the corrupt kenyan system.

State capture was a myth. A lie.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
This administration going to the dogs ?s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

why does he have to be given anything?

Even ruto will not be able to destroy the corrupt kenyan system.

State capture was a myth. A lie.
He has political capital in meru

Offline sema

• Enigma
What political capital? He lost the election and meru's were never going to vote for raila anyway.

This administration going to the dogs

What do you mean by this?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Recycle old tires :):)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Sometimes you wonder if its Ruto making this appointments,unless Ruto himself wants now to steal oil money there is no reason Kiraitu is there. Kiraitu is worse than Patni guy too almost bankrupted Kenya through trinitron where he pocketed billions of tax payers money. This are the guys should be in prison.
Kiraitu HAS NO POLITICAL CAPITAL IN Meru.Anyone thinking so should have his head recalibrated.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
They are saying priority is political and economic 'stability' which means we continue with the looting. No dynasty thugs purge!

Sometimes you wonder if its Ruto making this appointments,unless Ruto himself wants now to steal oil money there is no reason Kiraitu is there. Kiraitu is worse than Patni guy too almost bankrupted Kenya through trinitron where he pocketed billions of tax payers money. This are the guys should be in prison.
Kiraitu HAS NO POLITICAL CAPITAL IN Meru.Anyone thinking so should have his head recalibrated.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 01:39:19 PM by Njuri Ncheke »
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
you elected him meru governor n he lost with 110k.I don't think Ruto cab depend entirely on linturi or lone ranger mwangaza...kiraitu/munya are still a threat considering Ruto won by a whisker.Kiraitu should not have been given energy docket....something else would be fine with me.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 12:10:25 PM by Njuri Ncheke »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kiraitu is big mistake when Kenyans are suffering from electricity. RUTO SCORED OWN GOAL.I suspect he has left incompetent Felix koskei to run things...he can't afford to make mistakes in economy that very bad.He will pay dearly. People want to see action if they have to suffer economic ruins.Ruto is losing the plot so early. This was not time to consolidate support but crush them first

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
you elected him meru governor n he lost with 110k.I don't think Ruto cab depend entirely on linturi or lone ranger mwangaza...kiraitu/munya are still a threat considering Ruto won by a whisker.Kiraitu should not have been given energy docket....something else would be fine with me.
Eti Ruto won by a whisker?....this is nationally you always keep on repeating . But Ruto won by 80% of votes in Entire Meru and mlima region, I think have told you this numerous times before,Ruto has directly control in mount Kenya he doesn't need anyone to sell him especially in Meru, how would Kiraitu sway Merus what would Kiraitu tell Merus he hasnt ever told them, Kiraitu belongs to dustbin of history whoever is listening to him need a mental check. Its better even if Ruto had given that position to someone else maybe a turkana,borana,samburu or even coaterian, Merus just like GEMA are fixed on Ruto delivering the economy period.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Njuri, it was easier for Ruto to win gema but will harder in 2027.Only kalenjin n small tribes can give him unconditional support. He has to look out for any political forces that may challenge him in gema.Finish them like Kenyattas and Co opt them like kiraitu..only mistake for me is giving same docket he is messed.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
They are saying priority is political and economic 'stability' which means we continue with the looting. No dynasty thugs purge!

Heavy hitter should tell us really if its Ruto doing this appointments? Because hustlers are left wondering,there is nothing like political capital at end of the day we will go for Ruto himself which is soo sad
Ruto wants to please everyone not possible,i can even smell a handshake with baba at this rate. I didn't know I would start being jittery with Mzito Rutos move  bana...but lets give him some time am telling people we give him till 2024 apo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Relax..veritas forum is messed up

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma

Heavy hitter should tell us really if its Ruto doing this appointments? Because hustlers are left wondering,there is nothing like political capital at end of the day we will go for Ruto himself which is soo sad
Ruto wants to please everyone not possible,i can even smell a handshake with baba at this rate. I didn't know I would start being jittery with Mzito Rutos move  bana...but lets give him some time am telling people we give him till 2024 apo.
I keep on clicking the modify tab instead of quote, Veritas needs to make it easier for us, am growing old mentally at a very fast rate too much to do :D I wonder by the rime am in my forties if I will remember anything God help me.