Author Topic: RVPundit Is a Hypocrite  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
RVPundit Is a Hypocrite
« on: February 14, 2023, 02:46:18 PM »
Advocates Violence but very afraid when encountered with it
Talks of being a Nationalist but is Tribalist Number One.
Talks of fighting corruption but is on record saying corruption is okei

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: RVPundit Is a Hypocrite
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 04:33:39 PM »
Kenyatta is on the wall and now the wailing.

I am brought up to be honest, to abhor corruption, violence and tribalism - these are the virtues my great late beloved father imparted on him.

Learn to distinguish btw dispassionate punditry that I engage in and my personal values.

When I predict that Kalenjin  or pokot warriors will lash like this or that - and police will struggle - I am not advocating for violence. On the contrary I am giving early warning so violence can be avoided.If Pokot or SDLF can beat police - imagine if you inflamed kalenjin nation enough to get guns - kenya is over. That was biggest POLITICAL RISK in UHURU-RUTO fallout -we are luckly Ruto beat stupid Uhuru in Bomas.

In 2007 - I was in RV during violence - not once - not twice - but I think four times I had to run/hide to avoid being conscripted to fight. Our family was one of few who refused to go to war against innocent people. We were only who kept gusii families inside our houses to escape the violence. Almost 90% of the rest of villagers happly joined the looting, raping and destruction.

When I say corruption is inevitable in poor country and will disappear on its own if we somehow grows - this because of my research.

I support Ruto - not because he is kalenjin - same with Sakaja now - but because they have that "thing" in leadership that I look for. I grew up hating moi and still hate Moi posthumously. He was a kalenjin like me.

I grew up supporting DP - a kikuyu party - like my father - and ended up marrying GEMA. How can you claim I hate GEMA because I hate Uhuru. I never really like Uhuru - but I saw Ruto as the driver of the train - and I was okay until drunkard fool took over.

So in conclusion I am honest, atribal, hate violence, deeply read in many subjects and of course very intelligent. That is who I AM.

The rest of time I am doing dispassionate punditry or sometimes we go into jokes with kimende fool from Kereita forest njamba type of harmless banter.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 06:20:40 AM »
Well put. Basically he lacks a stand on many things the common denominator is what favours Ruto or Kalenjin nation goes.
You forgot no.4 he is an alcoholic but will advocate for Beer industry owned by GEMA to be shut :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 06:29:11 AM »
Well put. Basically he lacks a stand on many things the common denominator is what favours Ruto or Kalenjin nation goes.
You forgot no.4 he is an alcoholic but will advocate for Beer industry owned by GEMA to be shut :D
  You're low self esteem simp who think merus are mountain warriors...beer industry in Kenya is controlled by the Irish Daego.I support Ruto and of course kalenjin nation. I make no apologies for that.I don't support violence or tribalism. I have called out Ruto when he put kalenjin in PS and I see that trend has gathered steam..it now kalenjin and kikuyus. Ruto should be very careful with it.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2024, 03:32:17 PM »

We figured out Pundit eons ago …..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 03:56:27 PM »
You're attacking me when things are too hot for your camp; hehehe; Munalimwa

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2024, 06:05:35 PM »

Lol……

You're low self esteem simp who think merus are mountain warriors...beer industry in Kenya is controlled by the Irish Daego.I support Ruto and of course kalenjin nation. I make no apologies for that.I don't support violence or tribalism. I have called out Ruto when he put kalenjin in PS and I see that trend has gathered steam..it now kalenjin and kikuyus. Ruto should be very careful with it.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2024, 06:12:13 PM »
Pundit is a Kalejin nationalist. Nothing else. His nation start and ends at RV borders. It is even a miracle he lives in machakos County.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2024, 10:31:30 PM »
Very true @Njuri Ncheke, Pundito lacks a stand - here is an illustration of the air of "intelligence" he professes when he says, he is "deeply read in many subjects:86: :

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2024, 02:52:15 AM »
RiggyG trouble have nothing to do with me. I am not an mp or senator

Online Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2024, 03:40:09 AM »
Rv is a tribal primitive 60yr old alcohol saturated maniac who always threatening war on other tribes depending on the politics of the day. He has at times threatened Luos, Kikuyus and Kisiis of consequences if they do not vote Ruto. The fact that now we have tribe less movements is a major existential threat to his and Ruto’s brand of politics and that’s why they are trying to drag Kikuyus into the nonsense of impeaching Gachagua. Kikuyus should just ignore it as just another distraction by tribal fossils trying to stay relevant. What gives CDF thieves any right to impeach anybody? They have already been impeached by the Kenyan people. What gives Ruto the right to call Gachagua tribal? Ruto has appointed the largest number of Kalenjins to the government leaving some tribes without a single appointment, the most since Moi era. This alone should have Ruto implemented.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2024, 04:26:42 AM »
60yr old ni wewe

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2024, 09:18:41 AM »
Kwani being a 60 year old ni dhambi? In Kenya it is actually a blessing.  The average life expentancy for men is 64.

Pundit is actually mid 40s. Why are you giving him credit, which he has not earned?

60yr old ni wewe

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2024, 09:48:57 AM »
RVpundit is the most reasonable 'blogger' here , he says as it is. He has no hypocrisy(rumpant in Kikuyu 'bloggers') , if you like or not he will write his mind.

Kikuyus want Kenya for Kikuyus , the only Kalenjin I see in my village is a police officer. But kikuyus, every saturday market wako and no one robes them. Try taking you mbuzi/ngombe from Marlal to sell in Nyandarua you need atlast 10 morans around, you will be robbed broad day light and to rub on it they will laughing out loud.

For Kikuyus Kenya is Kikuyu and Kikuyu is Kenya,  they will want to dominate other regions but you cannot do business in the Kikuyu land, if you think it is a joke go and try. Tribalism is the creation of Kikuyu elites and will not be eradicated in Kenya as long as we ignore it exists. If kikuyus stop tribalism the rest of Kenya will follow suit, Kibaki had almost 80% kikuyu cabinet same with Uhuru , Kenyatta may be 95%.

If Kikuyu becomes president  again, God forbid,  you will have  80% of Cabinet Kikuyu, NIS heads 100% , Police heads 100% ,Chief of Defense forces 100% and every sector with some money 100% in Kikuyu hands.

So kikuyu nationalists on Nipate masquerading as tribeless we can see through your shenanigans.

Pundit is a Kalejin nationalist. Nothing else. His nation start and ends at RV borders. It is even a miracle he lives in machakos County.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2024, 12:31:44 PM »
True the tribalistic piece of crap here are trying to deflect RiggyG problems on me. I am just a blogger