Author Topic: Haji - Hurry up and go !  (Read 1736 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Haji - Hurry up and go !
« on: February 04, 2023, 10:33:57 AM »
Haji needs to hurry the clean up the ufool/kinaughty mess and go. There is need for a energised competent broom to tie the noose on ufool tightly.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/was-it-all-hot-air-freedom-for-suspects-but-where-is-the-sh15-billion-lost--4106982
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Haji - Hurry up and go !
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 11:08:25 AM »
Yes his stay is no longer tenable..after finishing cleaning his mess..he should be appointed ambassador to new Zealand

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 12:20:08 PM »
If the civil society had not been damaged by babaism, he can easily be pushed over incompetence but not sure how Duales would react.

https://www.klrc.go.ke/index.php/constitution-of-kenya/132-chapter-nine-the-executive/part-4-other-offices/326-158-removal-and-resignation-of-director-of-public-prosecutions

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 05:56:17 PM »
Yes his stay is no longer tenable..after finishing cleaning his mess..he should be appointed ambassador to new Zealand
Mr Fuzzy Lumpkins aka Pundit, so do you even remember in your single celled brain what you post even minutes ago.... didn't you praise the Dpp and was busy kissing his ass Abdi pundit mr. Fuzzy lumpkin.
Grow a brain. Shut up at times, and yes go bring your arrows am waiting for you with my sealine.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 06:13:40 PM »

Pundit in weekends and evening sits down sips some beer and logs in Nipate going on a rumble . People stopped taking him seriously .

Mr Fuzzy Lumpkins aka Pundit, so do you even remember in your single celled brain what you post even minutes ago.... didn't you praise the Dpp and was busy kissing his ass Abdi pundit mr. Fuzzy lumpkin.
Grow a brain. Shut up at times, and yes go bring your arrows am waiting for you with my sealine.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 07:45:47 PM »
ubwa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 07:46:47 PM »

Pundit in weekends and evening sits down sips some beer and logs in Nipate going on a rumble . People stopped taking him seriously .

kenyatta and Russian are getting done..focus

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2023, 09:38:38 PM »
We all know punditos weekend rants

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2023, 09:42:10 PM »
We all know punditos weekend rants
I never get drunk my friend to extend of losing my mind.Takataka lia lia coz of Kenyattas..stupid slave.Why would any sane kenyan cry because moi and kenyattas who are trillionaires from looting kenya are feeling a little pressure. MAUBWA.If I was  the president now I would order all you shameless dogs shot dead.These fellow dogs made huge blunder and now they pay.Ruto has kenya goodwill to finish them.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2024, 03:46:40 PM »

Pundit Umpteenth time being Wrong Haji ended up being Intelligence Boss ……

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2024, 11:50:22 PM »
What a feliya. Globalist wannabe attempts to rehabilitate these suckers is just catastrophic. They have taken Kenya to the precipice. 

Since Kibaki firing of Boinnet that NIS is just a bottomless pit for billions for spoilt brats drinking Johnny Walker and other Kariobangi fakes in when not terrorizing Kenyans.