Author Topic: Ruto: We will convert Mulot into an innovation hub  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto: We will convert Mulot into an innovation hub
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2023, 04:06:48 PM »

Typical of Pundit these days , speaking from both end of the mouth .
One minute its

I don't have the energy needed to do startups.

Next minute its

Certainly on my to-do list this year or next year.

Make up your mind . Too much of hypocrisy  coming out from you.

And certainly having insiders in Bank and using sim card vendors to steal doesnt mean someone is an IT genious.
Any thug can do it if he has the connections and tools , I bet Kamiti prisoners can do the same upto Mulot boys scale it they have the same tools and connection .
In Dubai cryptomoney has become the biggest business because of Ukrainians and Russians who want to beat the sanction system and convert Hyrvia and Rubles into Dollars or goreign exchange. I bet this is one factor which has made Mulot boys busy in 2022.

Most startups as co-founded by tech - kenyan- and domain knowledge (mzungu with finance or whatever background).
You need tech guy to build systems - the finance guy to handle the business end of things.
I don't have the energy needed to do startups.
I have done it before - it's a lot of hard work, sleeping in the office, and 95% fail.
Now I would only do it because there is an overflowing of venture funding.
Certainly on my to-do list this year or next year.
Well the reality is The startups are developed by IT savy guys from outside the country. Usually outsourced . Most of the startup owners are not from the IT field but from financial field.
How many startups do you have ?
Arent you the one who was saying Ndichu boys are broke for Mugors nieces and the saga ended up how I was saying it is supposed to be handled. It was all about money and compensation .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2023, 04:45:27 PM »
Yes pundit absolutely bonkers guy I think he suffers from split personality,just read above he Attacks GEMA for their way of life next minute he is saying Kikuyu and Kalenjin are the same

We dont have a poverty mentality as most of us have not grown poor like you GEMAns 

Then next minute he is Ace Ventura

Kikuyus are kinda like kalenjin - they dont see the need to build nice houses.

All in this thread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2023, 05:06:36 PM »
Topics here however simple looking are quite complex and complicated.
Kikuyu and Kalenjin can be similar in one cultural trait then different in another.
Both dont really see the need to show off like Luos..a "rich" kikuyu would rather invest in more plots, small business and rental - and live in a shack. A kalenjin would rather invest in farmland - he would rather buy a tractor of 3 million - than put up a 3 million house. Both are likely to find a pickup and probox a luxury car :)
A Luo is totally different - in that aspect.
But Kikuyu is more like a Dorobo - likely to be mean and selfish.
Kalenjin likely to be generous and communal.

Youll not find mhindi wasting money in real estate - but will invest in cashflow generating business -

Maasai is all about cattle - has zero interest on land or anything else - which he strongly believe is non issues and so plentiful.

You only struggle to understand me because you're Low IQed simpleton.

"If a Kikuyu, Luo, Kalenjin and Luhya were all to be employed on the same day at the same organization say Kenya Ports Authority, Mombasa and you visited them after 10 years, this is what you would find:

KIKUYU
-Living in his own house in Mombasa; family living in Mombasa; happily settled at coast
-Has rental houses, matatu in Mombasa
-Owns a small car 1300cc EFI
-Meets a friend at a local cheap bar for nyama choma and one or two beers discussing business

LUO
-Living in a big expensive rented house.
-Has a big car 4000cc petrol on loan.
-Family living in Mombasa
-No investments; Thinks of investing back home but fears being bewitched
-Leader of KPA trade Union;
Always complaining, agitating for fairness/equitable distribution of resources
-Believes Kikuyu's are thieves
-Meets ten friends in a pub with loud music each person has six beers waiting to be drunk and politicking.

KALENJIN
-Family living in Kericho while he works in Mombasa; wishes there was a Port in Kericho so that he could be nearer home
-Has small car 1300cc which is in Kericho
-Has bought a small farm in Kericho
-Drinks beer/choma alone or with fellow clansmen and usually less discussions

LUHYA
-Has 2 wives; one in Bungoma, other in Mombasa
-Hopes to get a Luhya MD to give him promotion to ease burden of 2 families
-No investments. Beer/Choma, Lingala music and a sweet sixteen girls are his favorite.
-Amazed by Kikuyu's success."

Yes pundit absolutely bonkers guy I think he suffers from split personality,just read above he Attacks GEMA for their way of life next minute he is saying Kikuyu and Kalenjin are the same

We dont have a poverty mentality as most of us have not grown poor like you GEMAns 

All in this thread

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2023, 12:01:07 AM »
You're very combative because you're selling narrative that kenya is failed state

I'm not selling anything.  It is a failed state (attempted kidnappings and killing of election officials and all other kinds of sheenanigans going on e.g. the corruption and other forms of madness) are what failed states are made of (they don't have to be as bad as somalia or afghanistan to call it a failed state.

Why would a kalenjin drink alone or just with fellow clansmen? are the kalenjin that parochial?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2023, 06:22:44 AM »
You're very combative because you're selling narrative that kenya is failed state

I'm not selling anything.  It is a failed state (attempted kidnappings and killing of election officials and all other kinds of sheenanigans going on e.g. the corruption and other forms of madness) are what failed states are made of (they don't have to be as bad as somalia or afghanistan to call it a failed state.

Why would a kalenjin drink alone or just with fellow clansmen? are the kalenjin that parochial?
Kenya has many things going for it.Kalenjin men after mtc become reserved...any display of emotions is strongly discouraged..considered childish...a man is supposed to be stoic...only displaying excitement with his own close circle. You're supposed to say less n less as a man...

Offline lelewela

• Mega superstar
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2023, 10:56:24 AM »
 spot on Pundit. I truly understand your way of thinking than Gema friends here, maybe because of the communal/pastoral thing.

From my experience you will benefit from Kikuyu friendship than Luo or Luhya one.
As my friend used to tell me after several bottles, with a Kalenjin president every Kenyan will milk the cow(Kenya)  and nobody cares about the cows' welfare, with a Kikuyu one they will take care of the cow but only Kikuyus will milk.

Kikuyu and Kalenjin can be similar in one cultural trait then different in another.
Both dont really see the need to show off like Luos..a "rich" kikuyu would rather invest in more plots, small business and rental - and live in a shack. A kalenjin would rather invest in farmland - he would rather buy a tractor of 3 million - than put up a 3 million house. Both are likely to find a pickup and probox a luxury car :)

Youll not find mhindi wasting money in real estate - but will invest in cashflow generating business -

Maasai is all about cattle - has zero interest on land or anything else - which he strongly believe is non issues and so plentiful.

"If a Kikuyu, Luo, Kalenjin and Luhya were all to be employed on the same day at the same organization say Kenya Ports Authority, Mombasa and you visited them after 10 years, this is what you would find:

KIKUYU
-Living in his own house in Mombasa; family living in Mombasa; happily settled at coast
-Meets a friend at a local cheap bar for nyama choma and one or two beers discussing business

LUO
-Meets ten friends in a pub with loud music each person has six beers waiting to be drunk and politicking.

KALENJIN
-Family living in Kericho while he works in Mombasa; wishes there was a Port in Kericho so that he could be nearer home

LUHYA
-No investments. Beer/Choma, Lingala music and a sweet sixteen girls are his favorite.

All in this thread

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2023, 11:19:45 AM »
Kenyans with anecdote , funny as it may seem but disastrous if you look at it in reality . However Luo Nyanza benefited more than GEMA in handshake government .

spot on Pundit. I truly understand your way of thinking than Gema friends here, maybe because of the communal/pastoral thing.

From my experience you will benefit from Kikuyu friendship than Luo or Luhya one.
As my friend used to tell me after several bottles, with a Kalenjin president every Kenyan will milk the cow(Kenya)  and nobody cares about the cows' welfare, with a Kikuyu one they will take care of the cow but only Kikuyus will milk.

KIKUYU

LUO

KALENJIN

LUHYA

All in this thread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2023, 08:58:16 AM »
Hasla needs to stop playing god. Criminals will always be criminals- just keep evolving till the soap drops. Kenyans tried to rehabilitate slothful ufool to disastrous results we have to live with for decades. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution