Author Topic: Uhuru to form a government of national unity  (Read 4132 times)

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
Uhuru to form a government of national unity
« on: December 06, 2014, 08:59:00 PM »
by mid 2015.

habari ndiyo hiyo

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Uhuru to form a government of national unity
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 08:59:40 PM »
If he is still in power.
by mid 2015.

habari ndiyo hiyo
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 09:07:45 PM »
omollo i believe uhuru will finish his term but he has to sober up and understand presidency is not about friendship and looking cool.
uhuru is very weak the military wing is pretty much in charge. Uhuru has to find a way to bring everybody on board otherwise its going to be a very rough ride.

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 09:27:12 PM »
I thought.... ok no comment.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 09:31:34 PM »
Are you familiar with Uganda after independence? Do you know the real reason why Amin overthrew Obote? Amin was due for investigation for massive corruption. Here is an excerpt I picked:
omollo i believe uhuru will finish his term but he has to sober up and understand presidency is not about friendship and looking cool.
uhuru is very weak the military wing is pretty much in charge. Uhuru has to find a way to bring everybody on board otherwise its going to be a very rough ride.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 10:00:24 PM »
Karangi will definately not go quietly especially when he is raking big bucks through charcoal trade and military tenders kick back. But the main GEMA financier are feeling the heat economically. They are getting impatient with uhuru administration. uhuru will have to appease them

Are you familiar with Uganda after independence? Do you know the real reason why Amin overthrew Obote? Amin was due for investigation for massive corruption. Here is an excerpt I picked:

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 10:58:08 PM »
When you look at Karangi, doesn't he remind you of Idi Amin? He even wears the same kofia like Amin.

Karangi will definately not go quietly especially when he is raking big bucks through charcoal trade and military tenders kick back. But the main GEMA financier are feeling the heat economically. They are getting impatient with uhuru administration. uhuru will have to appease them